SWF: Supreme Secrets

The Grand Avatar: “So, the deal is done then?”

Richard Eisen: “Yes, you have now bought the SWF for 1 billion dollars. I hope that this gamble pays off for you, considering that was your life savings, Mr. Ex-Rich Guy. Just remember our deal that you will try your hardest to not allow the fans to notice that the company is under new management. I have done my best to make sure that no leaks have gotten out anywhere!”

The Grand Avatar: “Sure thing, I don’t want to become recognized by the fans anyways.”

OoC: I was originally going to have pics for this dynasty, but I realised that by doing that, I was hampering the fun of doing this dynasty, so I hope that nobody minds!

The Grand Avatar: “So, the deal is done then?”

Richard Eisen: “Yes, you have now bought the SWF for 1 billion dollars. I hope that this gamble pays off for you, considering that was your life savings, Mr. Ex-Rich Guy. Just remember our deal that you will try your hardest to not allow the fans to notice that the company is under new management. I have done my best to make sure that no leaks have gotten out anywhere!”

The Grand Avatar: “Sure thing, I don’t want to become recognized by the fans anyways.”

OoC: I was originally going to have pics for this dynasty, but I realised that by doing that, I was hampering the fun of doing this dynasty, so I hope that nobody minds!

Umm... What ?

Archived