TEW Dynasty idea? Need opinions on this....

I need people's opinions on this:

I'm working on a TEW2010 website that will house my TEW Dynasty (which will be WWE based). I was thinking of hopefully making a thread in this forum to house discussion for it, and post the backstory and other updates and news. I was wondering what you good people here at GDS' forum think of an idea like this. I figure since we have a TEW resource site in Bob Inc's site, how about a TEW dynasty website? I also thought about opening up the site to house other dynasties, but if I were to do that, I'd need to order a different service package from my webhost.

For those interested, the site is up (but just a teaser) at http://www.tewdynasty.com

Now, why can't I just run a normal dynasty on the board like other people? I really like to run websites and like the graphic design and layout design aspect of it, plus I love wrestling. So, why not combine two things I love into one?

Do you guys think this is a worthwhile idea? I mean, I'd still post in the GDS forum thread for my dynasty, but the results would be on the website. (Hey, a brotha's GOTSTA get hits!)

I like that idea only because I've had it as well. I doubt you'll get much interest in having others put their diary on your site considering that's what the Dynasty part of the GDS forum is for in the first place. This is the site I created for my MAW game that I've practically abandoned. The reason I made that site was to spark interest in myself while playing - it did - and now I'm playing a completely different MAW game. :p

Archived