DOTM: March Nominations

I'd like to nominate Welcome. You Know The Drill by infinitywpi for Cornellverse DoTM. To be honest, I was surprised that no one had nominated it yet - while it isn't an in-depth storyline/backstage diary, infinitywpi is consistent and his simplistic style is a really good read once you get into it. And he seems to be the only person who can do CZCW :p

Seconded!

I'd also like to nominate C-Bot's AXE for rookie. Even if I feel I'm taking a tiny step closer to eternal damnation everytime I read it, the trip seems so worth it. lol

I'd also like to nominate C-Bot's AXE for rookie. Even if I feel I'm taking a tiny step closer to eternal damnation everytime I read it, the trip seems so worth it. lol

Seconded, because really, who DOESN'T want a diary with Captain Jetsam in it to win something?

I updated

as well my seconds went to Infinity & DSE.

I will come up with a rookie, there are just so many. I am surprised that Cat has not gotten more love!

Having not been a part of this before, I may be completely wrong but having started in March and only having 5 shows, shouldn't I go in the rookie category? Apologies if I'm wrong :)

Updated

Having not been a part of this before, I may be completely wrong but having started in March and only having 5 shows, shouldn't I go in the rookie category? Apologies if I'm wrong :)

taken care of. sorry sticking to once a day updates, just to minimize time commitments. ;)

We are updated

If either of James Casey's diaries are eligible, I nominate (or second) them.

Sorry Cubs fans, I know you mean best. I don't track down hey if ther eligable claims. Techinialy you need to give me writer, diary and a Valid reason for nomination THIS month. I can go with out the reason, but just a hey this writer is to not in the spirit of things, and to much work. :o

Archived