1. 1. DOTM: COrnelleverse Poll

• TigerKinney's "BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno"
    • Angeldelayette's "USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top"
    • Yuu Onuki's "Memoir's of a Booker"
    • Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming"
    • Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"
    • infinitywpi's "Welcome. You Know The Drill"
    • BYU 14's "NYCW - Passing the torch"

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:</strong></span></span></p><ul><li> [thread=91072]TigerKinney's "BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=72945]Angeldelayette's "USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=80587]Yuu Onuki's "Memoir's of a Booker"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=75205]Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=73040]infinitywpi's "Welcome. You Know The Drill"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=84880]BYU 14's "NYCW - Passing the torch"[/thread]<br /></li></ul><p></p>

Congratulations to my co-winner ( too late to change your vote now!:p ) Tigerkinney for his awesome new BHOTWG diary and I also want to thank everyone who voted for me in getting me my first ever DOTM win ( even if I have to share it! :mad::p ) As you can see by the voting there are several incredible diaries on the boards right now, and if you haven't checked some of these out, you really should as several here rival some of the best I have seen over the years. Once again, thank you for your votes, your support, and for all of you other great diary writers forcing me to keep trying to be better each time. :)

Congrats to two of the best! And awesome to see infinity in there as well - a three-way would have been pretty damned cool in my book.

Finally you've come around mate, once you try you'll never regret it :D

Outstanding efforts lads, congratulations.

Archived