Not at the moment. I could possibly look into having the game send you emails before each game about your opponent if people are interested in that.

I like that idea as well, I think it would be cool to have you assistant coach or scout, scout the team ahead of time and report to you their finding via the email. And the accuracy of the email would depend on how good the coach or the scout is that you sent to look at your opponents.

I like that idea as well, I think it would be cool to have you assistant coach or scout, scout the team ahead of time and report to you their finding via the email. And the accuracy of the email would depend on how good the coach or the scout is that you sent to look at your opponents.

Yes i like this idea as well. And saves time of having to keep clicking on individual teams

Oh yes and by the way. THIS GAME ROCKS.

Yes i like this idea as well. And saves time of having to keep clicking on individual teams

Oh yes and by the way. THIS GAME ROCKS.

I agree.

And it will also be cool if we can have the brackets for the pre-season tournaments.

And it will be fantastic to have the Coaches Ranking and the Media Ranking and not just the Top 25 ranking.

And if it is not enough I have another question: How is the RPI calculated in this game? Because it seems Highly influenced by the SOS but I was just wondering what other variables are taken into consideration.

By the way Fantastic game! Just played multiple times the demo and I am gonna buy it as soon as I finished my exams!:D

And if it is not enough I have another question: How is the RPI calculated in this game? Because it seems Highly influenced by the SOS but I was just wondering what other variables are taken into consideration.

The basic formula is 25% team winning percentage, 50% opponents' average winning percentage, and 25% opponents' opponents' average winning percentage. So SOS is 75% of the equation.

Some measurements tweak the value of road wins.

I agree.

And it will also be cool if we can have the brackets for the pre-season tournaments.

And it will be fantastic to have the Coaches Ranking and the Media Ranking and not just the Top 25 ranking.

By the way Fantastic game! Just played multiple times the demo and I am gonna buy it as soon as I finished my exams!:D

Indeed, the RPI is more about who you play than how you play. This is why you shouldn't be afraid to throw really tough teams onto your schedule. Your RPI will tank if you just play cupcakes.

• 1 year later...

Archived