Run Time Error 62

I have the same problem... :(

I am using demo version, by the way!! ;)

If you look in the folder where the demo is installed do you see a file called tourneys.csv? This is the same folder that has FBCB2010Demo.exe. If so try copying the tourneys.csv that should be found at c:\users\public documents\GDS\Fast Break College Basketball 2010 to the install folder.

• 4 weeks later...
Make sure you are running the game with Administrative permissions.

What if you never will have admin permissions - you can't ever play the game?

IE. I use my work laptop that I'll never have admin permissions. I have permission to install games and play other games like OOTP and FOF, and I've never had this (restrictive) issue.

Did you try Brian's suggestion? If not try that first.

Making sure that you have permissions with whichever account you are using to write and modify files in the game directory would be sufficient. Using the act as administrator button on the shortcut is just a quicker way of doing the same thing.

Well the error 62 issue was mainly something caused by the wrong file being present in the initial download. It was also a sign of not being able to write to the public documents folder on your computer because that was the only time the wrong file should have come into play. If your account has full write access to either the public documents folder or the folder where you install the game then the game should work.

Archived