Live Show vs. Tv Taping?

What are the pros and cons of doing a live TV show vs. a TV taping?

Really good question. Hopefully someone could give a more in-depth answer, but from what I've seen (with Regional promotions) it doesn't truly affect costs enough to notice. I'm running a weekly Monday (late evening) TV show on Sports America with MAW at cult and at one point was doing a TV taping when we were regional. I didn't truly keep track of it (I wish you could look at your financial records from years past and not just a few months) but I swear production costs changed a smidge.

It would be kinda cool, if you could edit your taped TV shows after you've taped them, so they would come off on TV like you wanted them too...

Wouldn't you already be booking it "how you want to" I don't think I understand. Maybe if its taped after its shown live you could go back through and edit out a really bad match or something like.

Wouldn't you already be booking it "how you want to" I don't think I understand. Maybe if its taped after its shown live you could go back through and edit out a really bad match or something like.

Yeah, I meant stuff like taking out a match before the show airs or add some canned heat to a match

Archived