Kobe1724 Render Thread

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like the new render - quite realistic, and the facial structure is unique and looks very different to the other female renders I recall from way back (if I remember right, there was quite a few of your older ones which had a similar look)

I'm guessing tht the Kobeverse never got finished? :p

Kobeverse (real pictures) or Roryverse (renders)?

Everything in Kobeverse is finished accept for title lineages for all promotions, and bio symmetry (everyone has a bio, but not everyone has a wiki-styled "John Doe, born __,__,___ is an __________ professional wrestler" bio. I just never released it because no one ever seemed to care about it anyway, but I play it myself every once in a while (making an edit here and there such as a bio re-write/correcting a grammar issue/wikifying a worker that needs to be after signing them in a game and so finding myself inspired to do it etc.).

Roryverse: I got burnt out, then came back to it six months later. It went on hiatus because I decided I didn't like the look of the renders. :o

It actually has about 450 workers now, but until/if I re-render everything etc. I'm not going to release it.

On the subject of renders in general, they are the bane of what I do. They drive my creativity (i.e. creating visuals for something causes me to want to further bring it to life with stories/a surrounding lore), but my creative process is constantly changing. So my projects only tend to last until I improve/change my rendering process (between the ones I've never release and Roryverse, I have more WIPs than I care to name).

Mismatched renders drive me crazy (which is why I could never play the CVerse), but at the same time I can't keep rendering the same way once I've found another style I prefer.

jhd and London's mods are my great hopes for an original universe with aesthetic symmetry. They will be marvelous - I need to check on the topics again since I'm on the site. :-)

That said, paulskn I will be happy to do some more renders as soon as I figure out how to get all of my old content loaded. :D If any project is worthy of finishing, it's that one. :-)

Kobeverse (real pictures) or Roryverse (renders)?

Everything in Kobeverse is finished accept for title lineages for all promotions, and bio symmetry (everyone has a bio, but not everyone has a wiki-styled "John Doe, born __,__,___ is an __________ professional wrestler" bio. I just never released it because no one ever seemed to care about it anyway, but I play it myself every once in a while (making an edit here and there such as a bio re-write/correcting a grammar issue/wikifying a worker that needs to be after signing them in a game and so finding myself inspired to do it etc.).

Roryverse: I got burnt out, then came back to it six months later. It went on hiatus because I decided I didn't like the look of the renders. :o

It actually has about 450 workers now, but until/if I re-render everything etc. I'm not going to release it.

On the subject of renders in general, they are the bane of what I do. They drive my creativity (i.e. creating visuals for something causes me to want to further bring it to life with stories/a surrounding lore), but my creative process is constantly changing. So my projects only tend to last until I improve/change my rendering process (between the ones I've never release and Roryverse, I have more WIPs than I care to name).

Mismatched renders drive me crazy (which is why I could never play the CVerse), but at the same time I can't keep rendering the same way once I've found another style I prefer.

jhd and London's mods are my great hopes for an original universe with aesthetic symmetry. They will be marvelous - I need to check on the topics again since I'm on the site. :-)

That said, paulskn I will be happy to do some more renders as soon as I figure out how to get all of my old content loaded. :D If any project is worthy of finishing, it's that one. :-)

i had the same trouble.i totally lost interest in tew and daz for months then i finally decided to redo some rendering and my pc crashed and somehow i lost all my textures from my content folder.i am slowly getting it back.

Ah that's right, the Roryverse. Shame, as I was looking forwards to it - although I can sympathize as I also known how frustrating it can be to look at a project a year or so down the track once you're more experienced and then go "what the hell was I thinking? I'm going to have to change all that now".

Still, that said I did still like the Roryverse renders all said and done, but granted that you need to be happy with it first and foremost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived