Name Changing

How do you go about changing your forum name?

The reason I ask is, I no longer live in the great state of Michigan. I recently moved back to Scotland to live with family. So the name MichiganHero is now incorrect.

You might be able to get a name change if you contact Arlie Rahn or Adam Ryland, but they generally don't allow people to change their user name except in a handful of cases.

I do like the fact that your screen name is apparently now incorrect only because you're no longer in Michigan - presumably you still perform heroics then? Personally I'm against letting you change to ScotlandHero unless you can prove that you've saved a citizen in distress \ prevented a catastrophe \ thwarted an evil genius recently.

I do like the fact that your screen name is apparently now incorrect only because you're no longer in Michigan - presumably you still perform heroics then? Personally I'm against letting you change to ScotlandHero unless you can prove that you've saved a citizen in distress \ prevented a catastrophe \ thwarted an evil genius recently.

I thought the Hero part sounded catchy :(

What part of MI? Here in Livonia, it's sunny skies -- well. You know. Dimming, but only slightly overcast.

I'm a little East of Flint the rain is already long gone though, Detroit's rain from this morning was my rain earlier. I meant to say that earlier but didn't get a chance to.

Guest canyoudothecancan

You've been awfully snappy recently.

Archived