Weird PPV buyrates?

<p>With my WWE game, my average PPV buyrate has been around 11-12. However, some of the events that I have pillaged from purchased companies (I am using them because they have higher prestige than the events I was running) have been getting a buyrate of around 4-5. My February event drew about a 5, Wrestlemania drew a 12, and the April event drew about a 4.5.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there a reason behind this?</p>

yeah i had something weird with my TNA game.

Straight away after my first PPV all my ppv companies said they were warning me over my buy rates.

I have some good guys with great star power and the show does say I struck gold.

So anyone know why I get a warning?

If so then why would the database editor make this start that way?

Your pay per view buy rates have nothing to do with how well of a show you put on you could put on an A* show and still get a low buy rate. A few things could be contributing to it. Mostly it means that whoever the mod maker was put the show on a large pay per view network and TNA's pop is too low for the network's expected buyrates. Secondly you could try and do advance booking your top matches that can impact a buyrate as well. Mostly though its due to the mod you're using I'd suggest putting TNA on the next smallest size ppv carrier.

What Stennick said. Many modmakers make TNA larger than it should be, which often means putting it on a PPV carrier that it can't meet the requirements of. They also tend to put them on every PPV carrier they're set up with in reality and that just creates issues because the size specs are off.

Archived