Wrestler Naming Thread

I just signed Spirit of the Lizard and Spirit of the Shark. I don't like the names, but I do like their look.

I thought about calling SOTL "Reptile" as a way to rip off Mortal Kombat, but SOTS, I'm lost on. Reptile isn't a definite rename, it's just all that came to mind.

Spirit of the Lizard = Komodo Lord 9

Spirit of the Shark = Goblin Shark Jr.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Poppers

Young Boy Sayuki - Samurai Sayuki

Atlantis Jr - El Mago(I gave him the supernatural gimmick)

Using this....

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/HellsBouncer_alt5-1.jpg

...I need a new name for Hell's Bouncer. He's going to be managed by The Guru in my PSW game. I guess I'm basing him on early Kane so he'll be big, scary, crazy etc. So far, all I've got for names are Doomsday or Apocolypse, and I'm not sure on either.

I like Colossus but I've seen the name used for him and other C-Verse characters before so was looking for something a little more unique. Still may go with that depending on what else comes to mind/is suggested by the time I debut him. So far, it's out of;

Apocolypse

Doomsday

Colossus

EDIT:

Just stumbled across another I like....Perses, the Greek God of Destruction.

Using this....

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/HellsBouncer_alt5-1.jpg

...I need a new name for Hell's Bouncer. He's going to be managed by The Guru in my PSW game. I guess I'm basing him on early Kane so he'll be big, scary, crazy etc. So far, all I've got for names are Doomsday or Apocolypse, and I'm not sure on either.

Kronic

Kurtius Carnage (?)

Kane

I think I want to turn Stevie Ray into a masked character to put over midcard guys. Name thoughts?

Undercover Brother.

Or, if you want to make him a lucha, "Negro Gordo."

I like keeping the demonic theme for Hell's Bouncer, so here's some suggestions in that vein:

Alastor

Astaroth

Bune (could be used as a last name and spelled "Boone")

Leviathan (worked for Batista)

I like Colossus but I've seen the name used for him and other C-Verse characters before so was looking for something a little more unique. Still may go with that depending on what else comes to mind/is suggested by the time I debut him. So far, it's out of;

Apocolypse

Doomsday

Colossus

EDIT:

Just stumbled across another I like....Perses, the Greek God of Destruction.

Hm ... scary masked guy let's see - in my WWE game, I gave Paul Burchill his mask picture as alter ego and named him Legion because I too was struggling with a name for him and came up with all sorts of ideas at first (I didn't like Ripper much). Hence, ever since he has become Evil Incarnate (managed by James Mitchell :p) he goes "My name is Legion, for I am many" ... err, getting carried away here, I think Legion sounds pretty cool for an evil dude so that's my 2 cents lol.

Hm ... scary masked guy let's see - in my WWE game, I gave Paul Burchill his mask picture as alter ego and named him Legion because I too was struggling with a name for him and came up with all sorts of ideas at first (I didn't like Ripper much). Hence, ever since he has become Evil Incarnate (managed by James Mitchell :p) he goes "My name is Legion, for I am many" ... err, getting carried away here, I think Legion sounds pretty cool for an evil dude so that's my 2 cents lol.

Thanks, Legion sounds pretty good, it's been noted.

I've been doing some research on demons and demonic names. Obviously, Damien is a name we all know is linked to Satan etc. I was thinking, I'll see what I can find to use as a second name. Done some digging and found this...

Baal, Bael - (Hebrew) devil. Means "the lord." The Canaanites worshipped Baal and held rituals at which children were burned for sacrifice. According to Wierius, this demon is the first monarch of hell and appears as a three headed beast. Bael is cited in the Grand Grimiore as commanding general of infernal armies.

So, I'm thinking of going with Damien Baal. Got a good ring to it, I think, and with whole "Baal" meaning, could make for some interesting storytelling.

Damien Baal ... I like that and will steal that idea once the need arises for another ebil dude on my roster :p ...

My main efed guy I had back in the day was a behemoth by the name of Hatework (after the song by Death Metal band Morbid Angel), basically "the work of hate" ... in the lyrics it goes "Hatework ... bringer of doom" etc ... made that my user character for TEW ^^.

Agruis Rex. That way he's a man bear dinosaur.

Ohh, that so reminds me of Man Bear Pig from south park...you just need Al Gore as his manager :cool:.

*Sneaks off to implement this gimmick in my game...Mayan Idol as Man Bear Pig with Playboy Jake Sawyer as Al Gore :)*

Ohh, that so reminds me of Man Bear Pig from south park...you just need Al Gore as his manager :cool:.

*Sneaks off to implement this gimmick in my game...Mayan Idol as Man Bear Pig with Playboy Jake Sawyer as Al Gore :)*

Annnnnnnnnnnd high fives.

• 2 months later...

Archived