DOTT: MACW Takeing over pro wrestling

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>[]<span style="color:#0000FF;">“Wow your really going to do this Frank?”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">“Yeah I’ve already bought it, it’s mine I own it.”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">“But what about Crockett?”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">“He’s gone no more, this is MINE do you get it?”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">“But you’ve never been in the wrestling business why did he let you buy it their in their prime?”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">“Everyone has a price my friend trust me.”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">“ Man you’ve got your self in some deep **** man you really do.”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">“Your either with me or against me which one?”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">“ I’m with you, but I’m not investing in I’m not really not doing anything.”</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">“Ok that’s fine because this is the Frank Briscoe Era of MACW.”</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Well its official now I own Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling. My name is Frank Briscoe I own a billion dollar corporation that supplies NASA with materials, I recently had a meeting with Jim Crockett Jr. about purchasing MACW and it took him three months to finally sale the company to me, and not to mention the 8.5 million dollars. See the reason I was so interested is because I’ve watched wrestling since I was young I have a strong passion for wrestling, I chose MACW because I cant stand the McMahon’s and I really wont to take them out and I believe Mid Atlantic is going to do that I we will take WWF and everything around us out. And that’s the word from the Genius that is me.</p>

“Jill tell Mr. Flair he can come in.”

(Flair enters.)

“Hey Ric hows it going?”

“Pretty good, so you’re the new guy in town.”

“Yea, I’m Frank, I have just bought this company and I wanted to meet up with you to discuss the state of the locker room for the company.”

“Well, since you’ve came in and took over things are kind of up in the air, not knowing what to think and not knowing what your going to change.”

“Tell’em don’t worry. I won’t change nothing dramatically, but if someone screws up like getting arrested or anything unnecessary they will get three strikes. Other than this a slight product change.”

“You going to book too?”

“Yea, I’m doing everything but I’ll have a little help. I have the card ready for tomorrows show ready to go.”

“Sounds sweet! Good Luck”

“Thanks, It was nice meeting you I hope we have some nice times together in MACW.”

“Don’t worry, WOOOOOW! You just have to ride the Flair ship straight to the top, and come party with me and Piper some time."

“Haha, ok I’ll do that I’ll see you later be ready for tomorrows Show”

MACW In Your Town Card

Greg Valentine V. George South

The Briscoe Brothers V. The Youngbloods

Number One Contender Match

Rowdy Roddy Piper V. Harley Race

Feel free to make pick more info will be on future cards after I get started good

MACW In Your Town!

Greg “The Hammer” Valentine Vs. George South

The match starts off slow paced as The Hammer locks up with South. Greg locks in a wrist lock and pushes south into the turnbuckle. Greg follows up with an elbow to the head which knocks George down. Valentine climbs to the second rope and drops a right fist to the face of South. Valentine then drops the Hammer Elbow drop on South and covers him for the win.

Winner: Greg “The Hammer” Valentine

Rating: C-

After the match David Crockett is ringside with “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair.

“Well, Ric tonight Rowdy Roddy Piper and Harley Race face off to determine who will be the number one contender for your NWA World Championship. Your thoughts?”

“Davey Boy! You want my thoughts? WOOOOO, well The Nature Boy’s thoughts are this their wasting their time! Their wasting everyone’s time because aint nobody gonna stop the Nature Boy, WOOOOO nobodies got the style , swagger, or the skills of the nature boy and that includes that guy who likes to wear skirts, and the man who has no personality, I mean LORD. Listen here you might have some skills Harley but there no Nature Boy skills WOOOOO!”

“Thank you Ric, now back to the action.”

Rating: A

The Briscoe Brothers Vs. The Youngbloods

Jack and Jay start the match off for their teams they lock up and Jack sends Jay into the corner he then hits him with a big boot to the head which makes Jay Youngblood fall down Jack tags in Jerry and Gerald goes to work on Jay. Gerald drops two elbows across the chest of Jay flowed by a leg drop. Gerald makes a quick tag to Jack but Jay rolls and makes a tag to Mark. Jack and Mark lock up in the center of the ring and Mark capitalizes and takes Jack down to his knees with a kick to the back of Jacks knee. Mark follows up with a headlock while Jack is on the mat. After about two minutes in the headlock Jack breaks it and slams Mark to the mat then knocks Jay off the apron and hit’s a belly to back suplex on Mark and pins him for the three count.

Winner: The Briscoe Brothers

Rating:C

Flair is seen back stage talking to someone who can not be seen on screen.

“You got it?”

“Good, just do what I told you its real simple.”

Rating: B+

Harley Race Vs. Roddy Piper

The two men square off in the center of the MACW ring to start off tonight’s Main Event. Race goes to whip Piper into the corner but Race reverses it and sends Race into the corner. Piper follows up with a running clothesline in the corner followed by an attempt at a leg drop but Harley Race rolls out of the way, Race then puts Piper in an arm lock and throws him onto the mat followed by a quick pin but he only gets a two count. Out of no where a very large man dressed in all black and a black mask comes out and attacks both men.

Winner: Double DQ

Rating: B+

After the match the attack continues the large man stomps away at both men and then Ric Flair comes out.

“WOOOOOO, Neither one of you are good enough to fight me, I’m the man WOOOO, Masked Man keep going.”

And the attack continues as the screen fades black

Rating: A

Show Rating: B+

Ric Flair

“That was a good first show Frank. The thing your doing with me, and the other three guys is great, the fans will flip once they see who is under the mask.

Me

“Keep it kind of on the low Ric you, Harley and Piper are the only guys who know who’s under the mask.”

“You got it boss don’t worry, and just to let you know about the vibe in the locker its good right now they thought the show was well done.”

“Good, I’ve been meaning to tell you that I appreciate you helping me out with the backstage morale and I was gonna ask if you could be part of a kind of Talent Scouting team for MACW, which means you go out to other territories and scout talent the you come back to me and tell me if their worth signing.”

“I’d Love to, would I be the only one?”

“No, Mr. Paul Jones would help too. Y'all will report here every month to give me your reports and get new workers to scout. Come by tomorrow for your first workers to scout.”

“Alright, I’d be glad to.”

“Alright, well I will see you later I have some business I need to tend to.”-

OCC: Prediction leaders

BYU 14 2/3

Thepeopleschamp 2/3

good little card. looking forward to seeing more!!!

If Piper and Race end up as a tag team against Flair and his mystery masked man, that should prove interesting.

Maybe Ricky Steamboat can join up with the Youngbloods (he and Jay were a dynamite tag team while Mark was a little "green". Let Briscos line up a young protege for a 6-man war.

Archived