<p>I've been trying to start a game with NYCW, but I am having a hard time finding 3-5 available wrestlers who are decent in the ring AND positive influences backstage. Any recommendations?</p><p> </p><p>

P.S. Is there a way to search for positive employees? Am I blind?</p>

Locker room leaders were people that used to have B+ level respect, and no negative personality traits like jackass or self centered. Dont know what that translates to in current personality matrix terms, but I would look for people that mirror Steve Flash in terms of respect and personality, as those would likely be good contenders for locker room leader types.

DWN is godlike when it comes to wrestling/personality.

Sara Marie York has a great personality, if she's cheap it might be worth using her as a manager?

Nigel Svensson is extremely positive and decent in the ring, but would cost travel. Mikey James, Fox Mask, Kirk Jameson are all positive, and all decent wrestlers, but might be on the high side for wages.

Kashmir Singh is a solid talent with a great personality. He's also light on travel costs. Same on Ota, though I don't know if he'll show up as a positive personality as it's been ages since I used him. Bradford Peverell is another good personality with some talent, as is Kirk Jameson. You should also look into picking up Freddie Datsun when his contract with USPW comes up

would RJS be worth it?

I know you'd have to pay for travel

Sign the contract, then re-negotiate it immediately. He won't ask for travel expenses the second time. This works with 90% of the workers you'd try to hire at Small or Regional. I don't know if this phenomenon is in the game on purpose or not, but I'm glad it is.

I also agree on Svensson. He's not an entertainer, but he's the best backstage worker I've encountered on the game. I seem to get more positive incidents out of him than anyone else..

Handsome Stranger and Rayne Man, two solid top of the card guys are positive influences.

Remmy Honeyman and Regular Joe are a couple of mid card guys that I signed as well, Remmy in particular is an extremely positive influence.

Hugh De Aske and both of the Gauge boys. I also would try to bring in a veteran or two even if they are not the best workers. Bob Casey is extremely positive backstage and makes a descent jobber.

I agree, just be careful with the Gauges as the big boys will come after them fairly quickly.

Here is every positive backstage worker I currently have in my Regional, performance-based promotion (I am in 2012):

Crippler Ray Kingman (Road Agent)

Dharma Gregg (Color)

Ernest Youngman

Honey Golightly (Color)

Jared Johnson

Joey Poison

Justin Sensitive

Masked Cougar

Nigel Svensson

Nomad

Rob Reynolds

Rolling Johnny Stones