Converting mods from TEW2005

KingAj

Has anyone tried converting mods from TEW2005. It would be a easy way to play Real world mods.

I'm sure they have. Regardless, there is no 'easy way' when making a WS dataset. If that were the case, there would be more than one or two playable mods out there for this game. :)

It's too bad.

I've always felt that a modern-based mod would have gone far in promoting Wrestling Spirit. Too bad modern fans are such slackers. :D

Did you ever think of looking at the thread below? I'm developing one, and i've already got all the stats etc from TEW. The only thing really required is moves and movesets. If people really wanted a WS2 real world current day mod so badly. They would chip in with researching the moves and adding them to the database provided. If you don't help develop a fully working complete real world mod, there's no right to complain about no mods being in existence.

This isn't just for you, you didn't do much complaining, all ya did was ask a question, but this is just my pledge to create a real world mod for WreSpi 2, but only if people will be willing to chip in. Otherwise, they had their chance to make that difference and get the mod they wanted but turned it down.

Did you ever think of looking at the thread below? I'm developing one, and i've already got all the stats etc from TEW. The only thing really required is moves and movesets. If people really wanted a WS2 real world current day mod so badly. They would chip in with researching the moves and adding them to the database provided. If you don't help develop a fully working complete real world mod, there's no right to complain about no mods being in existence.

This isn't just for you, you didn't do much complaining, all ya did was ask a question, but this is just my pledge to create a real world mod for WreSpi 2, but only if people will be willing to chip in. Otherwise, they had their chance to make that difference and get the mod they wanted but turned it down.

I repeat ...

Too bad modern fans are such slackers.

Moves and Moveset

Well i was looking through my Wrespi2 moves and movesets and i have a database called Fotrc and it has loads of moves and movesets like modern. But it would take a loooooong time to assign them.

Those combined with converting a real world mod from TEW2005 could lead to something good maybe?

Archived