Mid Atlantic Wrestling ~ 'Bach' in the Mid Atlantic

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>- 'Bach' in the Mid Atlantic' -</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">From TotalExtremeWrestling.com by Ryan Thomas</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

No. Not the 'Bach' you're thinking of. Sammy Bach hasn't left his lucrative TCW Contract to come compete in the Mid Atlantic. Meet Shane Bach, Sammy's cousin. Shane, although not very well known, if known at all, has had his far share of national exposure, if you count one or two TCW Dark Matches on Saturday Night Showcase as National Exposure. Shane did nonetheless impress the crowd, but he was not contacted again, and was left to drift the independant leagues until MAW came calling in 2010. Mid Atlantic Wrestling picked up an excellent work in progress, as he does come from the same family as Sammy Bach, and can get some excellent training when he pleases. Some have actually said that Shane might actually be in fact better than his cousin Sammy. A fact that has never actually been acknowledged by either of the cousins, but the critics have not stopped spreading their opinions ever since Shane made his way to MAW. Can you really blame the critics though, I mean, they do pretty much look exactly alike. Here's a profile shot of Shane followed by the latest shot of Sammy:</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/random_male01.jpg</span><span>http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SammyBach.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Shane has taken MAW up a proverbial notch, as he's done everything he can to bring the promotion's exposure up a level. From starting Mid Atlantic Boot Camp registrations for the 2010 Year, and even going as far as creating a website, which can be found here.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.wix.com/SeanMcFly/Mid-Atlantic-Wrestling" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;">MidAtlanticWrestling.com</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

The site is actually quite in-depth. Shane has created an MAW shop, to sell merchandise and ultimately garner the promotion some more money, a Fan Club, to, well gain some more fans as well as read their input. A schedule page, where fans can read about the next event (which is currently the Rip Chord Invitational, tickets available now for Friday, the 26th of January), and again, post their input on the show. The Roster and History pages of the site also prove useful, as to educate the newer members of the MAW community. The home page provides the three main news articles of the month/week, depending on how much stuff is newsworthy, as well as a Wrestler of the Month section. For those who haven't visited the site, these are the three articles which will hopefully garner your interest:</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>'Bach' in the Mid Atlantic</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>This article mentions the return of Shane Bach and speaks of his credentials in the Wrestling World.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>The Fifth Anniversary of the Rip Chord Invitational</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary, and showing us this year's line-up, the Show Website will be up soon according to Shane Bach.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Mid Atlantic Boot Camp Sign-Ups</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Registrations are now open for Mid Atlantic Boot Camp, only the toughest survive, are you one of them ?</em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

That's it for me today, you guys really should check out the site, it really probably will wind up being the turning point for Mid Atlantic Wrestling and I wish them the best. I'm Ryan Thomas, signing off.</span></p>

Little OOC Post, just to thank those for whose graphics I'll be using and to thank Marcel Fromage for giving me the inspiration to make a website.

I liked his idea of Pasting TEW Faces on WMMA Bodies, so thanks to those who's character bodies I used. I'd tried it before but It didn't really look so good, and it still probably doesn't :)

Again, thanks to Marcel Fromage. I'd tried to use Wix before, and I had a bad experience (The editor glitched and I lost all my work). I tried again after seeing his website and I think I wound up working about 16 hours straight (Again losing my progress and having to work an extra four hours more).

Anyways, without further ado, I hope you guys enjoy my take on MAW and I hope it doesn't get overshadowed by James Casey's excellent diary, Which everybody should check out if they haven't gotten the chance yet :)

Sean not to be a jerk but are you going to actually keep this diary up?

You do great work, but you seem to drop what you do after a few shows.

No worries, I do have trouble keeping stuff going, I'll admit that :)

I had a decent run with my WWE diary but I just can't handle having TV shows to work with, I prefer writing Just events, and not getting burnt out on the TV-Shows, you know what I mean ? So, I opted to take a promotion that I know how to book, and will be able to keep going for awhile.

If my inconsistency bothers people, and I hope it doesn't, I completely understand :)

Best of luck with it, Sean!

If I can make one suggestion, it would be to make some of the text a bit bigger on your site. It can be a bit tough to read (although I do have quite a few bars at the top of my Internet Explorer screen). Wix can be a bit glitchy. Save often! Like, every 5 - 10 minutes and definitely when you move page!

No offence to Sean and Marcel but, am I the only one that hates the websites they use?

Like I said no offence to those who use them but I prefer to read the dynasty in the forum, warts and all. Other than that, good luck.

Agreed. And especially when the sites are slow as.. my grandmothers elephant.

No offence to Sean and Marcel but, am I the only one that hates the websites they use?

Like I said no offence to those who use them but I prefer to read the dynasty in the forum, warts and all. Other than that, good luck.

No offence taken on my part, that's for sure. I said in my thread that I expect some regular readers to be turned off by the presentation and not read as a result. So be it. I figured that I'd done all I could with dynasties within the forum and this was an avenue that allowed me to try something different. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the initial response it got. But it's certainly not going to be to everyone's tastes.

Agreed. And especially when the sites are slow as.. my grandmothers elephant.

Hmm. I have a 5-year old computer which isn't exactly fast by today's standards and is upstairs away from the wireless point and I have absolutely no loading time problems with it. So I'm a bit surprised at this. If I thought the site was especially slow for potential readers, I'd certainly not have gone ahead with my project in that format. But as I said, I've not noticed any issues on either of my 2 computers across 3 different browsers.

But hey ... there are so many good diaries on here that there's always lots of choice. That's the beauty of the GDS forum. You can leave one diary alone and choose to follow plenty of other excellent ones. And sorry to hi-jack the thread there, Sean, but I thought I'd reply given that my name was mentioned in dispatches! :D

None taken, I actually do plan on posting some of the stuff in the forum, like the shows will appear in the forum for those who either don't like the site usage, or for those which the site doesn't work fast on their computer. If it does turn away people from the diary, oh well, There's lots out there to read :p

Anyways, I'll be working away with the time that I have at the moment, as there's a theater production I'm involved with (Grease) at the local high school, so I probably won't be able to post a major update until Saturday, but the minor tweaks here in there will take place throughout the week :)

As Promised, an Update to the site ! (A Day Early

:p)

Click Here To Go To The Website to Predict !

Just go to the schedule page and click the blud link, there will be a picture at the top of the page that says predict, which will bring you to a Zoomerang Survey :)

For those of you who do not want to go to the site, here is the survey link:

Archived