At what rate is this supposed to increase? I have hired Kaos (Larry Wood masked) in my 1997 CGC game and pushed him to the top of the card and he is now currently at A popularity. Only problem is his mask still has 0 prestige.

I have American Patriot at 76 avg. popularity in US in my MAW game. He's had the gimmick and mask since day 1 January 2010 - it's currently March 2019. His mask prestige starts at 66% and I have it at 87%. We were at Regional for a really long time (on purpose) and have been at Cult for about two and a half years. We're literally one importance point away from National.

I'm not sure if that will help you at all, but I figured I'd share what I've had happen from personal experience. It took 9 years to get it to jump 21% - I'm sure it's not as difficult if you're Cult the entire time and jump up to National or bigger.

My character "Worker Ant" is a masked wrestler and I have noticed that with each match that he gives in the promotion his mask prestige goes up 0.5%. So you need two matches to raise at 1%. It doesn't matter if the wrestler wins or looses. If the grade doesn't goes up, something's wrong.

At what rate is this supposed to increase? I have hired Kaos (Larry Wood masked) in my 1997 CGC game and pushed him to the top of the card and he is now currently at A popularity. Only problem is his mask still has 0 prestige.

Not sure how I missed this, but this was fixed in a patch a while ago. Make sure you have the latest one from the TEW2010 Tech Support forum as it's more up to date than the basic 1.1 patch (which I think still had that error in it).

Archived