Since my TEW10 got deleted since my computer was cleaned without anyone notifying me -_- Could I re download TEW with the pin number that was sent to my email after I purchased the game ? Since I already purchased the game. It'd be a REAL bummer if I couldnt, I mean, there has to be a secondary option - that doesnt have anything to do with rebuying the game all over again ....

Downloading is free. Strictly speaking, you pay for the eLicense (sorta like how at fast food restaurants, you pay for the cup) and then [i assume] eLicense pays GDS a royalty. The problem you will PROBABLY run into is that you didn't unlicense your software first, so you'll need to email Scott.

Disclaimer: This is mostly hearsay and guessing based on my experiences. I'm not like, an employee or something that actually knows. This is just me remembering what other people said. However, I do know that it's free to download the installer -- it just needs to be re-registered, which you can do if you have your license number and it's not already taken.

You do not have to pay for it. HOWEVER, it might complain that your license is already in use. This is where emailing Scott comes in, as he can remove the license from your old version (which was deleted) so that you can use that number again.

Just in case you didn't know his e-mail or what not. This is from the FAQ:

"I am having problems with my e-license AKA I have lost my license \ I had a hard disk crash \ I did a system restore..."

Please contact Scott Vibert (scott@greydogsoftware.com) by e-mail or private message for any issues to do with your license.

Archived