The rapper Blac Haze?

jwt13

What is really know about this guy I mean i was looking some stuff up and I came across a Rapper named Blac Haze so I checked out a song of his and was shocked by the sound of the guy as it sounds very similar to Tupac so I look up blac haze on google and there is nothing but rumors of him being Tupac and stuff like that. I have always that Tupac was still alive but that's just the way I am I also dont think Beniot killed him self or his family but that's a different story. I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this Blac Haze guy. Also it did say he has never had a live show or makes public appearances. Thoughts?

What is really know about this guy I mean i was looking some stuff up and I came across a Rapper named Blac Haze so I checked out a song of his and was shocked by the sound of the guy as it sounds very similar to Tupac so I look up blac haze on google and there is nothing but rumors of him being Tupac and stuff like that. I have always that Tupac was still alive but that's just the way I am I also dont think Beniot killed him self or his family but that's a different story. I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this Blac Haze guy. Also it did say he has never had a live show or makes public appearances. Thoughts?

2-Pac is dead, and Haze is alive.

Most of this stuff about Pac come from back in the day when he was shot, and he come out with a couple of things, bassically like he was revived or whatever. However, when he was shot that last time, that was it for him.

Some other rapper coming out sounding like him can easily get some free publicity (from non-reputable sources), for him having something to do with Pac, reincarnation of, or whatever.

If you listen to almost every song that was done after his death, and you actually listened to his stuff before he died, you would understand that almost ever single "new" song was either a remix of an old one (that was even on the flip sides of some of his older songs), or it's pieced together with raps he made from various other songs.

I liked him, I thought he was very talented and had something unique to say. I played his music at the clubs when it was new, maybe even too much. But I've never fell for these false promises.

Yeah, I'm not so big on conspiracy theories.

Which is more reasonable - that a young, relatively unknown rapper has managed to emulate the sound of one of the most famous rappers ever? Or that one fo the most famous rappers ever somehow managed to pull the greatest con job in the history of modern culture, convincing everyone including the authorities that he's dead? Or do we got a step further with it and assume the autorities are somehow in on it?

Yea I understand what you both are saying I was just shocked at the almost exact sound Blac Haze has to Tupac here is a song by Blac Haze

With the right backers, and enough money ANY of these young rappers can almost sound like 2-pac. They will NEVER be him though.

I <3'd him so much when I was younger.

And I have to add this. The freaking lyrics that Pac did was a whole lot better. IT might sound like something he would say, but if you listen to whole songs, it's just no comparison in my opinion. This guy doesn't have half the writing skills (yet) that Pac had.

Given time, and a bit more maturity added, he might make me feel a bit different, but as of right now, this is more for the wishy washy people.

Yeah clearly this kid is trying to immitate Pac. The giveaway was the G-Funk sound which has long been defunct since the mid nineties. He isn't as lyrically creative as Pac either although they seem to rap about similar subjects. Had me going there for a second though.

The reason people still think Tupac is alive is the sheer volume of recordings he made while alive. They are still releasing new material after what 15+ years so it fuels conspiracies.

Most of which is not "new", as in it's already been recorded, on a different song.

The "B" sides and such on his previous recordings is where quite a bit was taken from. Used to use some of them with other beats as well. When you so many vocals and intrumentals to mess around with, your bound to do it.

So "Ditty" did it as well. It's no big deal, he's just making money off of something that's been going on in clubs for a very long time.

Yeah clearly this kid is trying to immitate Pac. The giveaway was the G-Funk sound which has long been defunct since the mid nineties. He isn't as lyrically creative as Pac either although they seem to rap about similar subjects. Had me going there for a second though.

Most of which is not "new", as in it's already been recorded, on a different song.

The "B" sides and such on his previous recordings is where quite a bit was taken from. Used to use some of them with other beats as well. When you so many vocals and intrumentals to mess around with, your bound to do it.

So "Ditty" did it as well. It's no big deal, he's just making money off of something that's been going on in clubs for a very long time.

I was reading a few years back about some stuff Pac recorded before his death that was not released. Some folks have gotten a hold of it and have tried to mimic the sound, but fail.

I will have to see if I can dig up the article.

I was reading a few years back about some stuff Pac recorded before his death that was not released. Some folks have gotten a hold of it and have tried to mimic the sound, but fail.

I will have to see if I can dig up the article.

Alot of musicians have unreleased material. However, most of the material that was released as "new" by Pac after his death, was already released on another record. A couple were EXACTLY the same song, they were just on the "B" side.

For example, I Wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto is on the flip side to Keep Ya Head up. (Rumaged through my albums to find that one, I'm sure I can find alot more, but most of my albums are put up in storage). The thing is, several times he come out with something "after" his death, I found the song on one of my 12" singles, or at least the lyrics on one of the vocals to a completely different song. Saved me money, as I sometimes would just pretend I had a remix version (which I was remixing live, lol).

Alot of musicians have unreleased material. However, most of the material that was released as "new" by Pac after his death, was already released on another record. A couple were EXACTLY the same song, they were just on the "B" side.

For example, I Wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto is on the flip side to Keep Ya Head up. (Rumaged through my albums to find that one, I'm sure I can find alot more, but most of my albums are put up in storage). The thing is, several times he come out with something "after" his death, I found the song on one of my 12" singles, or at least the lyrics on one of the vocals to a completely different song. Saved me money, as I sometimes would just pretend I had a remix version (which I was remixing live, lol).

You speak the truth on that. Many artists do it. Not so much now as when we were younger. :p

I know that shortly after his death Pac released another album (I think it was him) that had a few of the same songs on it and people had a fit over it saying OMG he's still alive..No sorry I wish but....Just no.

How is this conversation even taking place? 2Pac is dead and has been since he was shot in Las Vegas.

So let me guess because Oasis sounded something like the Beatles, that must mean that Liam Gallagher was John Lennon. And that John Lennon faked his death and went into hiding all of these years.:D

How is this conversation even taking place? 2Pac is dead and has been since he was shot in Las Vegas.

So let me guess because Oasis sounded something like the Beatles, that must mean that Liam Gallagher was John Lennon. And that John Lennon faked his death and went into hiding all of these years.:D

Damn and we were trying to pull a fast one with that. ..... :D

Archived