How can I move a license from one PC to another?

In earlier Grey Dog games this could be done with elicense control, but for this game, this doesn't seem to work?

I was away over the weekend and downloaded the game on my Laptop but because of admin issues I could not actually get it to work there (but did license it for the machine). So I installed it on my parents desktop PC and that worked fine. Now that I'm back home I cannot seem to move the license from my laptop to my own desktop PC which really sucks ass....

Can anyone help with this?

Never mind, I already figured it out. Just in case anyone else has the same problem here is a possible solution to unlicense the game even without eLicense Control:

Just run the FBCB program file from the command interface with the added option '-unlicense'. This will open the eLicense Unlincense interface and you can unlicense your game as usual.

I'm still not sure however why the game doesn't install the eLicense Control program in the first place....

It appears to be an issue with certain Operating Systems.

That seems somewhat strange to me since I am using Win XP on two of the three PCs in question and still have the same problem (Vista is running on the other one). Now I know that eLicense has issues with Vista, but I never had any problems with XP....

Archived