Negotiating new TV/PPV deals

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find anything on the search threads.

I'm using real world mods but am pretty clueless when it comes to negotiating TV deals with networks on any of my games. I've had a couple of TNA saves where I've tried to negotiate for a new TV show, but been turned down by each and every one.

Now I'm thinking of starting with someone like PWG or a company of a similar size and know they have no TV or PPV deals in place with anyone. Is there any advice people can give me on what type of networks I should be looking to negotiate with and what I should be looking to achieve? Ideally I'd like to take a small company like PWG, FIP, BCW or similar and try to get them a weekly TV show and/or PPV coverage.

Actually I could do with seeing any advice on adding an extra show for my TNA save aswell if possible, but I'm definitely wondering how I go about getting a first show for promotions with no TV at all to start with.

Thanks for any advice :)

TNA usually start at cult which I believe limits them to only one show. Turning national allows you to negotiate for a B-show (you may be able to get a second a-show at cult, I've never tried). Because of the way real world mods work, a lot of the time you'll find TNA struggle to get the right PPV numbers, FCW get their show axed after about three days etc. because the game doesn't handle TV like real life.

Without knowing the size of the companies you mentioned I wouldn't know if you'd be able to get a show at all but you definitely want to be looking at the smallest networks possible. I'm also fairly sure the minimum requirements for each network is shown somewhere, though that may only be in the editor.

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find anything on the search threads.

I'm using real world mods but am pretty clueless when it comes to negotiating TV deals with networks on any of my games. I've had a couple of TNA saves where I've tried to negotiate for a new TV show, but been turned down by each and every one.

Now I'm thinking of starting with someone like PWG or a company of a similar size and know they have no TV or PPV deals in place with anyone. Is there any advice people can give me on what type of networks I should be looking to negotiate with and what I should be looking to achieve? Ideally I'd like to take a small company like PWG, FIP, BCW or similar and try to get them a weekly TV show and/or PPV coverage.

Actually I could do with seeing any advice on adding an extra show for my TNA save aswell if possible, but I'm definitely wondering how I go about getting a first show for promotions with no TV at all to start with.

Thanks for any advice :)

For PWG, not sure what size you have them at but go to Media - then Networks - then Filter and select will deal with ... and enter your Promotion size, Hey Presto.

Hope that helps.

Archived