This is AWE(some)

Data: 2010 Aftermath Of Attitude (tew2k5)

Promotion: Ace Wrestling Entertainment (Sports entertainment promotion I added myself. 0 pop 0 prestige $200k, no roster, no owner)

History:

January 3rd. The day AWE officially opened. Dave Republic hired me to be head booker, in charge of signings, storylines everything.

Show 1:

Big Nelson became our first world champion, beating Wes Brisco

Show 2:

Big Nelson retained against Ricky Steamboat jr, which at the time was our best match ever.

Show 3:

Big Nelson retained over Heath Miller and Ricky Steamboat Jr

Our hugest signing Paul Levesque debuted after his contract with WWF expired. He beat Black Pearl in just over 4 minutes

Show 4:

Triple H won the world title off of Nelson in what has been the best match in our promotions history

Show 5:

Triple H defeated Nelson again, eliminating the rematch clause.

Kenny King def Heath Miller to become new No. 1 Contender

Which brings us up to our 6th show

Gold Rush

A 6 man tournament to crown a #1 contender

1. The Colossus(Drew Hankinson) vs Ricky Steamboat Jr

2. Black Pearl vs Heath Miller

3. The Curry Kid vs Eric Young

then a triple threat between the winners of 1 2 and 3

and the main event

Triple H vs Kenny King for the AWE Heavyweight Championship

<p>Roster:</p><p>

Main Eventers:</p><p>

Big Nelson</p><p>

Ricky Steamboat Jr</p><p>

Eric Young</p><p>

The Colossus</p><p>

Black Pearl</p><p>

Paul Levesque</p><p>

Kenny King</p><p> </p><p>

Upper Midcarders:</p><p>

Curry Kid(Jimmy Olsen in Curryman Mask)</p><p>

Jay Bradley </p><p>

Wes Brisco</p><p>

Heath Miller</p><p>

Bobby Dempsey</p><p>

Midcarders:</p><p>

Joshua Fatu</p><p>

Jonathan Fatu</p><p>

Lower Midcarders</p><p>

Hardcore Ninja 1</p><p>

Hardcore Ninja 2</p><p> </p><p>

Referee</p><p>

John Cone</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Ace Wrestling Entertainemnt Presents:</strong></p><p><strong>

Our Biggest Show of the year</strong></p><p><strong>

Gold Rush</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

PreShow:</p><p>

Bobby Dempsey over Jay Bradley with a death valley driver <strong>E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Main Show:</p><p>

The show opens up with a small pyro display. </p><p>

Tonights announcers, Hardcore Ninjas and Wes Brisco hype up the event.</p><p>

Of course the winner of tonights Gold Rush Tournament will face the winner of Triple H vs Kenny King at the next show for the world title. <strong>F</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Heath Miller comes into the ring. "Woooooooowoooooooo Im going to win this goldrush tournament, and next month im going to kick Kenny King's ass for his new world title! And Kenny, dont lose!" Heath Miller does his signature hair flip for a few minutes before putting the microphone down, as his opponent Black Pearl comes to the ring <strong>D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Heath Miller gets the hard fought victory over black pearl @ 9:31 in an extremely open match that could have gone either way. Miller hit the sweetness. (F)</p><p> </p><p>

As The Curry Kid makes his way to the ring, he is blindsided by Eric Young, who proceeds to yell THIS TOURNAMENT IS MINE! He stomps him in the skull a few times before pushing him into the ring (F)</p><p> </p><p>

Curry Kid lost via KO to Eric Young @ 8:02 when Young distracted the referee and Black Pearl choked out Curry Kid with a rope. (E)</p><p> </p><p>

After the math Eric Young and Black Pearl shake hands. (F)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky Steamboat JR awaits the colossus in ring. Colossus rushes into ring and hits the bicycle kick before the match even starts. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

The Colossus defeated Ricky Steamboat, Jr in 7:01 by pinfall with a Bicycle Kick. Ricky Steamboat Jr put up a valiant effort, it just wasnt enough to stop The Colossus (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

Triple Threat Match:</p><p>

Colossus vs Miller vs Young ended in 9:56 when Miller tapped out to the sleeper hold. Colossus was about to stop the hold with a Bicycle Kick, but Steamboat tripped him from outside the ring. <strong>E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Young: PAUL! IM PUTTING YOU ON NOTICE! I. AM. GOING. TO. WIN. YOUR. WORLD. TITLE. NEXT. MONTH. AND KENNY KING, IM NOT COUNTING YOU OUT. I NEVER COUNTED YOU IN. <strong>C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Paul Levesque storms the ring, hitting the PEDIGREE on Eric Young.</p><p>

Paul: ERIC, YOU CIRCUS MIDGET, THERE IS NO WAY ILL LOSE TO YOU. IM BETTER. IM STRONGER. IM FASTER. IM SMARTER. I AM THE GAME AND I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. Next month youll just be another insignificant mark on my spotless win/loss record here! <strong>A</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Paul Levesque defeated Kenny King following a pedigree at 11:33, in a match that could have honestly gone either way, Kenny King even getting a few 2 1/2 counts. <strong>C+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match Paul Levesque is attacked by Eric Young and Black Pearl. He brawls with them into the back <strong>C+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Overall: C</p><p> </p><p>

Quickpicks:</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky Steamboat Jr vs The Colossus</p><p>

Paul Levesque vs Eric Young for AWE Title</p>

Shot 4 Gold

The show starts with The Colossus and Ricky Steamboat Jr in the ring.

They have a back and forth match but Colossus's bicycle kick connects @ 6:00, The kick sends Steamboat's head into an exposed turnbuckle, and Colossus gets the 3 count at 6:09 C-

The Colossus picks Steamboat up and beats him down, and continues to beat the unconscious body into the back. D

Paul Levesque and Eric Young had a clinic of a match. Easily one of the best 5 in the history of the company. Each man left it all in the ring, but in the end The King still sat at his throne as AWE World Heavyweight Champion, getting the pedigree @ 14:38 B-

Eric Young shakes Levesque's hand after the match, then tries to clothesline him, Levesque catches him with a spinebuster. He then raises his arms in victory, Eric Young not moving. C+

Final: C

Quick Picks:

Ricky Steamboat Jr vs The Colossus (Hardcore Match)

Triple H vs ??? (extra point if you guess who ??? is)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived