"The League"--A Multiplayer Wrestling Spirit II Experience

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But a bird made of fire will bleed from head to toe. After I get done with it, it will look like a Predator maimed it.

Wait, how do you get fire to bleed? Maybe you could use burning sulfur, I mean, that's liquid, but...oh, wait, I get it, never mind.

Residence of William Prydor

The End of Nowhere—Bel Air, Maryland

October 21, 2010, 8:45 a.m. local time

If you were to tell me after the disaster I endured last season that I'd be one of the last five undefeated people two weeks into the new season, I'd have called you a daft fool. Yet the facts stare us right in the face. I've heard people joke about how it's the rebirth of my ring name; while others write it off as nothing more than a fluke.

Everyone has their own opinion; I am no different than anyone else. I know I won't be able to go fourteen weeks without being defeated. I doubt I'll be able to make it through four like Maynard did last season. The fact of the matter is that right now, I am in the top half of the League, and it's something I intend to keep going as long as I can.

That brings me to this Saturday night. I've heard the snide comments my opponent has thrown out there, and that's fine. He can underestimate me if he wants—after last season, I expect it. But here's the thing, Scott, and you'd do well to keep this in mind.

You're on my turf right now. I don't have to stay in the League-furnished hotel rooms this week. I can sleep in my own bed, train at places I know intimately, spend time with my wife. I can relax for a few days, knowing the pressure of being on the road is off of me, at least for now.

In other words, your mouth might have bitten off a bit more than you can handle.

So go ahead. Bring your swagger, your bravado, and all the words you can muster about how you're going to make me wear the proverbial crimson mask. It's not anything I haven't heard before in my 11-year career.

But you won't hear the same thing from me. I prefer to let my actions do the talking, Scott. Come Saturday night, you'll discover first-hand just how loud they can be.

All right, folks, I've run half of the matches so far.

Teaser for this show: we have The League's first medical DQ coming up. I'm not saying exactly which matches have been run, but there's a medical DQ in it somewhere.

I'll leave you to your speculations, and as a reminder for those of you who haven't sent training in, you have approximately 22 hours from the time of this post to make it happen.

Residence of William Prydor

The End of Nowhere—Bel Air, Maryland

October 21, 2010, 8:45 a.m. local time

If you were to tell me after the disaster I endured last season that I'd be one of the last five undefeated people two weeks into the new season, I'd have called you a daft fool. Yet the facts stare us right in the face. I've heard people joke about how it's the rebirth of my ring name; while others write it off as nothing more than a fluke.

Everyone has their own opinion; I am no different than anyone else. I know I won't be able to go fourteen weeks without being defeated. I doubt I'll be able to make it through four like Maynard did last season. The fact of the matter is that right now, I am in the top half of the League, and it's something I intend to keep going as long as I can.

That brings me to this Saturday night. I've heard the snide comments my opponent has thrown out there, and that's fine. He can underestimate me if he wants—after last season, I expect it. But here's the thing, Scott, and you'd do well to keep this in mind.

You're on my turf right now. I don't have to stay in the League-furnished hotel rooms this week. I can sleep in my own bed, train at places I know intimately, spend time with my wife. I can relax for a few days, knowing the pressure of being on the road is off of me, at least for now.

In other words, your mouth might have bitten off a bit more than you can handle.

So go ahead. Bring your swagger, your bravado, and all the words you can muster about how you're going to make me wear the proverbial crimson mask. It's not anything I haven't heard before in my 11-year career.

But you won't hear the same thing from me. I prefer to let my actions do the talking, Scott. Come Saturday night, you'll discover first-hand just how loud they can be.

Well well well, the coward speaks. First of all you don't have the pleasure to address me by my true name so you can address me from here on out as Mr. Scorpion.

Secondly, I want you to be comfortable. Enjoy the little time left you have to spend in your hometown, work out at your gym with your friends, and make sweet love to your wife because after Saturday I'm going to leave you broken and bloodied.

You say you aren't scared to bleed or take a beating and neither am I. My blown out knee, multiple scars across my body and especially the ones across my face and eye are sure signs of that my friend. You think I'm scared because I'm your turf!? Please, I enjoy being the underdog and I enjoy turning the hometown hero from a God into a mortal man.

This weekend you may be Samson but I'm going to be a pair of scissors and cut off your flowing locks and render you powerless. I don't care if you've been in the game 11 years or 50 because I've been in it longer. That's the perks of the game when you belong to a dynasty.

Just like the many oppositions of the past put in my families way you will fall just like the rest because nothing survives a scorpion's sting, especially mine. If you haven't got what I'm trying to say my Flaming ****atoo friend I'll sum it up in one simple word. Z"Ha"Dum (your future is doomed)

(Fade 2 Black)

ALPHA DIVISION: SGRaaize (1-1, 14%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 16%)

BETA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (1-1, 15%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 15%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Ly Quang Bao (0-2, 15%) vs. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 17%)

El Demonio de Sangre (0-2, 15%) vs. Diamond (0-2, 21%)

Tarik Nolan (1-1, 16%) vs. Super Century (0-2, 21%)

FIRST BLOOD: The Phoenix (2-0, 26%) vs. Scott Stevens (2-0, 19%)

Sean (2-0, 25%) vs. Johnny Triumph (1-1, 22%)

BETA DIVISION: Shawn Arrows (1-1, 33%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 30%)

Maxx? Wanna handle my light work for me? :D

*Empties the large milk chocolate drink, and wipes the candy shells from his grizzly stubble beard*

Huh? Oh, sorry, no can do boss. I have a sponsorship with Yippee's which is just as good as YooHoo at half the price, since they use bull milk ... that is milk, right? :p

There is no milk in Yoohoo silly people. That is why it is a chocolate DRINK and not chocolate milk. The milkessness is why I can drink it and love it.

No milk in bulls either, which means my drink is still a suitable alternative. Albeit a disturbing one. lol

Archived