What ever happened to..

Hitman23

LAW Wrestling I rember I watch this once or twice it came on at 3 a.m and had Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner and others I'm not sure what L.A.W stood for but if anyone has any info on it let me know I'm pretty sure its not around anymore but I cant find nothing on google about it.

LAW Wrestling I rember I watch this once or twice it came on at 3 a.m and had Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner and others I'm not sure what L.A.W stood for but if anyone has any info on it let me know I'm pretty sure its not around anymore but I cant find nothing on google about it.

Is this the same one that had the guy in the greyish looking body suite that slithered around on the floor?

Yeah, it isn't around anymore. It stood for Legends and Amateurs of Wrestling. It mostly had unknowns, but occasionally they brought it some former WCW and WWF guys that they could afford. They aren't around anymore to my knowledge, and weren't around more than a year if I can remember correctly. I think it was a big money sinkhole. LOL

Yeah, it isn't around anymore. It stood for Legends and Amateurs of Wrestling. It mostly had unknowns, but occasionally they brought it some former WCW and WWF guys that they could afford. They aren't around anymore to my knowledge, and weren't around more than a year if I can remember correctly. I think it was a big money sinkhole. LOL

I'm pretty sure it stood for "Live Action Wrestling". It aired on a public access channel and they never once said Legends and Amateurs of Wrestling.

I'm pretty sure it stood for "Live Action Wrestling". It aired on a public access channel and they never once said Legends and Amateurs of Wrestling.

This guy is right. All I had to do was google Live Action Wrestling, and it was right there. Even had a roster of who was in it and when. Apparently you can still watch it on The Wrestling Network if you have it, but other than that it seems long dead. The official website no longer exists.

The fact that the promotion ran primarily out of North Carolina, and both Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore wrestled for them makes me believe that maybe they had some of their money invested in it.

Archived