Approximate Release Date?

Sorry if this has been answered in other threads, but I haven't been able to find it. As the College Basketball is coming out in Q4 and I've read the demo should be coming soon... I was wondering if there was an approximate release date for Bowl Bound? I'm just assuming since the demo is already out it will probably be released before college basketball? Thanks for your help...

[QUOTE=GeoWar]I thought it was stated once approx a week after demo -- depending on bugs ... My guess (and only a guess) is this weekend or next ....[/QUOTE] I think it won't be for another 2-3 weeks is my understanding, or even longer they supposedly haven't even tested multiplayer yet.

I sincerely hope they release it before Christmas. Actually, before the 23rd (my Christmas party happens then). I like to give gifts that folks will keep using for months and months after. Usually, it's easier to get sports fans interested in these kinds of games (who wouldn't want to be the one running their favorite team(s)??). I've given The College Years, Baseball/Football Mogul, Out of the Park Baseball, and Front Office Football over the years. I'd LOVE to drop a package of GDS games on folks this year. One of my friends STILL plays TCY with his wife (and she usually kicks his arse) and I gave that to him years ago (when that game first came out).

And to that end I see this game being a real challenge which is great. I still play TCY (Love the game) but IMO it was way too easy to build a perrenial top 10 program in 5 years or less. From initial appearances it looks like BBCF will really challenge you in that area. Even when you do break into that elite air, it will be hard to maintain that status year after year. The recruiting here just looks to be so much deeper.....Quite honestly that is already my favorite part of the game.

I doubt they'll make any form of announcement on a release date. It'll probably be announced as being released and that'll be that. Planning ahead of time and announcing a future release date usually ends up working against game companies. Then they're forced to have the final product ready by then which can lead to problems if they can't get certain stuff working right or whatever. It limits them in what they can fix or add or whatever.

Archived