What injury setting does everyone use?

I've been on the default but its just ridiculous... almost every single season... if not every season... I lose at LEAST 1 starter for more than 2 weeks... its always nice to get to the elite 8 only to lose THREE STARTERS (all key players of course) in ONE GAME...... to injuries lasting from 10 days to 100 days...

It is a little bit overboard IMO.

I've tried scheduling games from 10 in 10 days to 10 in 2 months and there seems to be little if any different.

What injury setting does everyone use?

I've been on the default but its just ridiculous... almost every single season... if not every season... I lose at LEAST 1 starter for more than 2 weeks... its always nice to get to the elite 8 only to lose THREE STARTERS (all key players of course) in ONE GAME...... to injuries lasting from 10 days to 100 days...

It is a little bit overboard IMO.

I've tried scheduling games from 10 in 10 days to 10 in 2 months and there seems to be little if any different.

i did a few random test seasons before i started my current one and i agree that the default was way too many injuries and for long durations. so, i lowered that to 50% and it was much more manageable across the board with less injuries and much less major ACL/MCL injuries taking out players for a year.

i did a few random test seasons before i started my current one and i agree that the default was way too many injuries and for long durations. so, i lowered that to 50% and it was much more manageable across the board with less injuries and much less major ACL/MCL injuries taking out players for a year.

I think i'll try with 50% and go from there, thanks for the info.

Archived