USPW - What? This Again?

<p>Johnny Bloodstone vs. <strong>Art Reed</strong></p><p>

<em>He's got a title match soon</em></p><p>

USPW World Television Title Match: <strong>Matthew Keith</strong> defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma</p><p>

<em>Toma has no chance</em></p><p>

Joey Beauchamp vs. <strong>Des Davids</strong></p><p>

<em>Des is getting into a storyline so I see him winning</em></p><p>

Ant-Man debuts vs. <strong>Johnny Martin</strong></p><p>

<em>Building him up w/ a dominant win</em></p><p>

<strong>Alicia Strong</strong> vs. April Appleseed</p><p>

<em>Building for the J-Ro vs Strong</em></p><p>

First Time Ever:<strong> Enygma</strong> vs. Steve Flash</p><p>

<em>Flash seems a bit lost without the belt to go after</em></p><p> </p><p>

Sign: - Beating Reed? It's like tryna get BLOOD from a STONE</p><p>

- I only came to see Ant-Man</p><p> </p><p>

<hr></p><p>

Sweet show, again! Really like how the PPV shaping up, I in particularly liked how the heels now faced with the threat of DAVE are showing that they may be evil but they're still USPW guys, great touch. Acid vs. Enygma could be good on DAVE vs. USPW But I can see it pulled out for another month or two. No Global Warning Scares me, they must have something planned. The change in Enygma over the past couple months has been huge and I only just noticed properly with the last promo from mute he's now so different and I thought he'd get lost w/o the mask but he's flourished!</p>

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>Johnny Bloodstone</strong> vs. Art Reed</p><p>

USPW World Television Title Match: <strong>Matthew Keith</strong> defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma</p><p>

First Time Ever: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Steve Flash-Unfortunately I think Steve's time has come and gone for his big push...</p>

<em>Hot opening match gets the fans out of their seats and those at home to tune in. Dread Lock!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> USPW World Television Title Match: <strong>Matthew Keith defends</strong> vs. the debut of Kid Toma</p><p>

<em>It would be really, really cool to have a debuting wrestler win a belt. But it's also stupid. Winner, winner, Matthew Keith.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> Joey Beauchamp vs. <strong>Des Davids</strong></p><p>

<em>Easy.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> Ant-Man debuts vs. <strong>Johnny Martin</strong></p><p>

<em>Shoot, and I like Ant-Man.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> <strong>Alicia Strong</strong> vs. April Appleseed</p><p>

<em>Strong is so much better of a name than Appleseed, historically. Sorry, but Sam is more popular than Johnny ever was.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> First Time Ever: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Steve Flash</p><p>

<em>Flash still slides with a loss here.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em>On My Dry Erase Board This Week:</p><p>

<strong>-Wrestling is an ART.</strong></p><p><strong>

-Who's Next? </strong>(to be shown after Keith beats yet another contender)</p><p>

<strong>-What Are You Still Doing Here, Joey?</strong></p><p><strong>

-I Only Came For Ant-Man Too</strong></p><p><strong>

-Marry Me, Alicia!</strong></p><p><strong>

-You Were Only Cool When You Had A Mask, Enygma</strong></p>

<p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Johnny Bloodstone vs.</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Art Reed</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">USPW World Television Title Match: </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Matthew Keith</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

Joey Beauchamp vs.</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Des Davids</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Ant-Man debuts vs. </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Johnny Martin</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

Alicia Strong</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> vs. April Appleseed</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

First Time Ever: </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Enygma</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> vs. Steve Flash</span></p>

Johnny Bloodstone vs. Art Reed

As of right now Reed is getting the slightly stronger push, he's been involved in a fair few main events and Bloodstone has been part of an angle sitting just under the main event scene.

USPW World Television Title Match: Matthew Keith defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma

Toma will have a strong showing, but I think you'll keep Keith's 'unbeaten' streak going

Joey Beauchamp vs. Des Davids

Beuachamp has been total job fodder, I don't see that changing against the returning Des Davids, who has a ready made feud being built with Freddie Datsun.

Ant-Man debuts with a loss vs. Johnny Martin

Alicia Strong vs. April Appleseed

Needs to be kept strong for her showdown with J-Ro.

First Time Ever: Enygma vs. Steve Flash

Flash's post title charge blues continue here with another loss. He's had his time in the spot light, now it's time for him to put other talent over.

USPW World Television Title Match: <strong>Matthew Keith defends</strong> vs. the debut of Kid Toma</p><p>

First Time Ever: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Steve Flash</p>

First Time Ever: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Steve Flash</p><p>

I think this one will be closer, but Flash will come up short, but of course I'm a mark for Enygma....</p>

USPW World Television Title Match: Matthew Keith defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma

Ant-Man debuts vs. Johnny Martin

I love the dry erase board idea, especially since I almost did that the one time I went to Smackdown.

Fan sign: "Just a FLASH in the pan!"

i post these from the sunny beaches of fiji :)

Gives Reed some momentum heading into his Unified Title Match.

Not. Going. To. Happen. :D

Beauchamp is job fodder at the moment, and Des looks like he'll be taking on Datsun and the Brotherhood.

Squash time before PPV.

Alicia is one of the division's top players, April is not.

Flash seems to have faded a little since his title challenge. I can see Acid giving him the victory but I'm sticking to an Enygma victory.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackAvatar_dse81.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg

[The sound of the clinking of glasses brings Jack from his own thoughts as he is settled there in the seat across from Sam Strong. He looks up to see who the bartender is and it's the 24 year old daughter of Sam Strong: Alicia. Jack is only a year older than she is but right now he is sort of her boss. "So what do you think about that?" Sam asked and Jack looked up, a little embarassed that he wasn't paying any attention to the conversation at hand. "What's that, Sam?"

"I asked what you thought about the plans for the future."

Jack looked up at Sam for a moment and then shook his head. He took a sip out of the drink that was poured by Alicia. "Please excuse me for a moment, Sam."

Jack rose to his feet and walked out of the board room and into the bathroom. He pulled out a small bottle of pills from his pocket and looked at them for a few moments. His eyes lifted and looked in the mirror on the medicine cabinet. Can he survive this?]

["Jack? Are you alright?" The voice that came from the other side of the door was definitely feminine. Jack poured a couple of the pills into his hand and then popped them into his mouth. He ran the water in the sink and took a sip from the sink to swallow the pills. Then his eyes turned to look at the door as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll be right out, Alicia. Thanks." He listened and heard her footsteps slowly walking away. He looked into the mirror again and sucked in a breath slowly releasing it. Just a few more pills. That's all he needs.]

The plan as of right now is to get the show posted sometime either tomorrow or Monday so am tossing out my warning here. So far have received predictions from:

Dragonmack

20LEgend

Emark

TheLeviticalLawKid3

Jingo

Tigerkinney

Bigpapa42

ChrisKid

bgbuff

hellboy2

Rayelek

pauls07

xopher316

jhd1

A great long list! I thank everyone for their predictions and their comments!

USPWrestling.com...

SWF UPRISING RESULTS

Friday, Week 1, September 2010

Valiant defeated Everest...C

Robbie Retro defeated Masked Patriot...D

Grandmaster Phunk defeated Knuckles...D+

Bart Biggz defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia...B-

Remo defeated Christian Faith...B+

Vengeance defeated Jack Bruce...B-

USPWrestling.com...

AMERICAN INDEPENDENT SHOW RESULTS

Sunday, Week 1, September 2010

Brady Prince and Remmy Honeyman defeated Bull Wrecker and Whisky Jack...E+

Susan Lee defeated Golden Delicious...E+

Ellie May Walton defeated Faith McGee...E-

Mary Beth Chase defeated Bobbie Dylan...E-

Wiley Steinway and Rod Remus defeated Dermot O'Logical and Willie York...D-

Jessica Bunny defeated Militia Sister...E

Giant Redwood and Devastating Don defeated Peter Valentine and Blackjack Robbins...D

Fearless Blue and Brimstone defeated Richie Riggins and Buzz Reid...E-

Daredevil Aero and Paradigm defeated Stormette and Christina Charlston...E-

USPWrestling.com...

SWF SUPREME TV RESULTS

Tuesday, Week 2, September 2010

The Pain Alliance defeated Matt Dillon and Masked Patriot...D

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Jessie and Jack Bruce...A

Jungle Lord defeated Primus Allen...D+

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Christian Faith and Hannah...B

Brandon James defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia to retain the SWF North American title...B

Marat Khoklov defeated Christian Faith...B

Eric Eisen defeated Jack Bruce to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title...B

USPWrestling.com...

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING RESULTS

Tuesday, Week 2, September 2010

The L.A. Connection defeated The Canadian Animals...C+

Giant Tana defeated Robert Oxford...D+

Sammy Bach went to a time limit draw with American Buffalo...C+

Joel Bryant defeated John Anderson...B-

Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Bryan Vessey...B

Tommy Cornell defeated Sam Keith...A

My word, that Redwood/Don vs. Valentine/Blackjack match...can you legally fit all of that zero-skill junk in the ring at one time? Match must have looked like a giant black hole, sucking the talent/life/energy/usefulness/desire to live anymore/jelly donuts from everyone in a five state radius.

Sweet show, again! Really like how the PPV shaping up, I in particularly liked how the heels now faced with the threat of DAVE are showing that they may be evil but they're still USPW guys, great touch. Acid vs. Enygma could be good on DAVE vs. USPW But I can see it pulled out for another month or two. No Global Warning Scares me, they must have something planned. The change in Enygma over the past couple months has been huge and I only just noticed properly with the last promo from mute he's now so different and I thought he'd get lost w/o the mask but he's flourished!

Glad you're really enjoying my shows. And I am also glad the nuances of the USPW vs. DaVE were not lost. For those wondering, Acid/Enygma will not be a match signed for the United States Of Pain pay-per-view. That's all I will say about it, though. As far as Enygma goes, he has definitely changed since he lost the mask and got a voice. There is a certain person I have patterned him after at this point but I think I'll keep that to myself. ;)

i post these from the sunny beaches of fiji :)

Very very lucky! If you're vacationing there, hope you have a great vacation! If you're living there, well, you're luckier than if you're vacationing there. lol.

My word, that Redwood/Don vs. Valentine/Blackjack match...can you legally fit all of that zero-skill junk in the ring at one time? Match must have looked like a giant black hole, sucking the talent/life/energy/usefulness/desire to live anymore/jelly donuts from everyone in a five state radius.

And I have to admit that this cracked me up. The ring definitely had to be reinforced just to make sure that it wouldn't collapse under the weight of Redwood and Don.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 September 2010

Attendance: 8,058

Overall Rating: B-

TV Rating: 2.19

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW-2.jpg

Last Week on USPW American Wrestling:

• Johnny Martin announced several matches for USPW United States Of Pain.
  • Des Davids confronted Freddie Datsun and he was attacked by The Hardcore Brotherhood.
  • Alicia Strong attacked Joanne Rodriguez.
  • Travis Century defeated Steve Flash.
  • Darryl Devine and Matthew Keith defeated Johnny Martin and Art Reed when Martin was counted out.
  • Johnny Martin stood tall at the end of the night.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

[We head inside the Evanovich Riverside for some USPW wrestling action! The crowd are on their feet holding up signs and cheering whenever the camera looks to them.

'I am a real American.

Fight for the rights of every man.

I am a real American.

Fight for what's right. Fight for your life!'

The crowd raises in cheers as the music of the USPW Owner blasts through the building. Sam Strong pushes through the curtain wearing a suit. He high fives the fans on his way down to the ring. He steps inside and poses for a few minutes before being handed a microphone.]

Sam Strong

"Let me tell you something, brothers! A couple of weeks ago, Johnny Martin came to me with a proposal. He had an idea, dudes. He wanted to pit USPW against DaVE. I have to admit, I had to think about it for awhile. But I decided to let the matches take place, especially this five on five match that will be our main event inside Cage Wars, brothers. Since Johnny didn't get to announce this last week, I would like to announce that his five wrestlers are none other than the Hardcore Brotherhood: Travis Century, Chris Caulfield, Freddie Datsun, Shawn Gonzalez and JD Morgan. Now, I would like to make the first entry into my team. Would the first team member please come down to the ring."

[All of the attention turned to the top of the entrance as everyone waited to see just who the first member of team USPW will be. The curtains part to reveal an old familiar face.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JumboJackson_alt4.jpg

[it's Jumbo Jackson! Jumbo looks around to the crowd for a moment and then heads right down to the ring. He steps inside and offers his hand to Sam Strong. The two men shake hands and Sam hands him the microphone.]

Jumbo Jackson

"Hardcore Brotherhood, this is just the beginning. This is just the..."

[Jumbo's words are cut off as several people begin walking down toward the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JDMorgan_alt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShawnGonzalez_jhd.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TravisCentury.jpg

[Every member of the Hardcore Brotherhood! Sam and Jumbo stand in the middle of the ring looking around for a moment as The Brotherhood surround the ring. Travis Century nods and they all climb onto the apron. Sam and Jumbo look around and Century nods again. The Hardcore Brotherhood climb into the ring and the attack is on! Sam Strong throws punches but he gets taken down by Century and Morgan! Caulfield, Datsun and Gonzalez all triple team Jumbo Jackson! The Brotherhood lay out both Jackson and Strong on the mat. Datsun picks up Jackson and lifts him on his shoulders -- Patriot Press! Caulfield pulls up Strong -- Danger Drop! The Hardcore Brotherhood stand tall over Sam Strong and Jumbo Jackson. Will the same happen at USPW United States Of Pain?]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JohnnyBloodstone_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ArtReed.jpg

[The show begins with what is a very technically sound opening match. The two men went back and forth early on until Bloodstone caught Reed in the corner and began laying into him with chops. Bloodstone snap-mared Reed out of the corner and kicked him hard in the back. Bloodstone yelled at a fan that had a sign reading: 'Wrestling is an ART!' Then he picked up Reed but Reed began firing on him with punches! Reed showed some of that brawling skill that he learned from being in DaVE. The cameras focused in on a sign reading: 'Beating Reed? It's like tryna get BLOOD from a STONE!' Reed took Bloodstone over with a release German Suplex! He moved over quickly and hooked Bloodstone -- Dread Lock! That is Art Reed's variation on the Camel Clutch! He sits back hard and Bloodstone eventually has to submit!]

Winner: Art Reed (Via Submission @ 8:04)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RhinoUmaga.jpg

[As Reed gets his arm raised he gets plowed into by a clothesline! It's Rhino Umaga! Shane Sneer directs Rhino, who sets Reed up in the corner -- Rhino Charge! Reed falls to the mat in obvious pain, clutching his ribs. Shane Sneer exits the ring and grabs a chair, tossing it in to Rhino! Rhino turns and brings the chair down HARD on the back of Art Reed! Reed clutches his back in obvious pain. Rhino tosses the chair away and Shane Sneer gets on the microphone.]

Shane Sneer

"Art, Alex and everyone else who has come in here supporting this whole DaVE revolution, we don't want you here! This is USPW! DaVE is dead!"

[sneer drops the microphone and motions Rhino out of the ring. Definitely a statement made by Shane Sneer on behalf of his Sneer Corporation.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Grunt_jhd3.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Stink_jhd4.jpg

[A video begins to play showing a very small village. A horse and buggy go by the screen and then the camera zooms in on two slightly familiar-looking individuals.]

Jacob

"Hello there everyone. I'm Jacob and this is my brother Samuel. We have decided to give up our life of filth and come to the United States Pro Wrestling practicing our faith. We are the Amish Nation."

Samuel

"That's right, brother Gru -- I mean Jacob. We are pacifists now. We abhor any type of violence except when we step inside the ring. When that happens, we let out all of our aggression."

[An elderly woman walks out from the house behind the newly christened Amish Nation and yells at them to get back to work. They look at her and then to the camera and shrug as they head around back and we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/mattkeithf.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/KidToma.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_TV.jpg

USPW World Television Title Match

Matthew Keith defends vs. the debut of Kid Toma

[A better match than some might have thought it would be as Matthew Keith defended the USPW World Television title tonight. Of course Keith has never been pinned nor forced to submit since his debut here in USPW but Kid Toma is more of the veteran in this match, having three years on Keith. Toma brought Keith down with a body slam late in the match and headed up to the top turnbuckle. Keith popped up and ran up the turnbuckle -- overhead belly to belly suplex! Toma went flying! Keith moved over quickly -- Proton Lock! Kid Toma fought but eventually had to give up to the finishing move.]

Winner: Matthew Keith (Via Submission @ 5:45)

Match Rating: C+

[As Keith celebrated his victory, the cameras zoomed in on a sign reading: 'Who's Next?' Who indeed?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce_dse81.jpg

[We head backstage where Nicky Champion pauses in front of the Coca Cola Machine. He is looking over the choices when another man steps in behind him.]

The Force

"Nicky, you must learn to harness the power of the FFFOORRRCCCEEEE within your body! You once knew about the power but now you are starting to float toward the darkside."

Nicky Champion

"Yeah, Jim, just let me get a soda first."

The Force

"The Force knows no beverage! There is no drink on earth that can make you more powerful than the FFFOOORRRCCCEEEE!"

[Nicky shrugs and grabs the drink can that came down lifting it up.]

The Force

"Ohhhhhh cherry cola!"

[Nicky smiles and walks off with the Force trailing behind him and we head back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JoeyBeauchamp.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids-1-1.jpg

[A welcome return to USPW for the former football player known as Des Davids. Though this was mostly a throwaway match, the match showed the dominance of Des Davids and showed that he hasn't lost a step since he left USPW. A sign in the crowd showed the crowd's enthusiasm for this match: 'What Are You Still Doing Here, Joey?' Davids took down Beauchamp with a Quarterback Sack and then signalled for the end. He picked up Beauchamp -- Touch Down! Davids made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Des Davids (Via Pinfall @ 5:47)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JDMorgan_alt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShawnGonzalez_jhd.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TravisCentury.jpg

[Though Des Davids won the match, things did not look good as the ring was surrounded by the members of the Hardcore Brotherhood. The Brotherhood climbed onto the apron and then into the ring. Des went right after his former partner Freddie Datsun! Davids tackled Datsun to the mat and threw punches but he was dragged off by Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez. They held Davids' arms back and Datsun hauled off with punches. JD Morgan slid a chair into the ring and Datsun picked it up. Datsun looked back to Des Davids and raised the chair -- CLANG! He nailed Davids right in the head! The crowd booed as Davids slumped over in the arms of the Hardcore Brotherhood. Datsun wasn't done though. He dropped the chair and then lifted Davids on his shoulders -- Patriot Press on the chair! A 'DaVE' chant started mixed in with a 'USPW' chant. The crowd is definitely torn on who to pull for in this upcoming event.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg

[We head backstage once again. This time we are taken to a locker room where Shane Sneer stands with the Titans standing behind him looking as menacing as ever.]

Shane Sneer

"I'm going to make this short and sweet. Champion Force, we've beaten you before and without a doubt we will beat you again. That much is certain. As for this so-called DaVE revolution? Enjoy your one night gentlemen. This isn't DaVE. This is USPW and USPW will be surviving after United States Of Pain. DaVE will just be a distant memory."

[shane turns and pats his two monsters on the chest and we head back to the ring.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Ant-Man_alt3jt.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JohnnyMartin.jpg

[The wrestler known as Ant-Man making his debut here on USPW American Wrestling against the number one contender Johnny Martin. Both of these men are adept with their brawling skills and it showed in this match. Ant-Man showed off some of the strength and power that gave him his name in several press slams of Johnny Martin, including one that sent him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. As Ant-Man joined Martin outside the ring, a couple of signs were focused on: 'I only came to see Ant-Man!' and 'I Only Came For Ant-Man Too!' But outside the ring is Martin's domain. He took Ant-Man right into the ring post and then the guardrail. He tossed Ant-Man back inside the ring. He joined him inside and hooked Ant-Man around the head -- Twist On The Rocks! That's Martin's version of a slingshot suplex. He makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Johnny Martin (Via Pinfall @ 5:49)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Devine_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg

[As Johnny Martin got his hand raised, he was immediately assaulted from behind! It's Darryl Devine and Seduction! Devine hit Martin with the USPW World title belt in the back of the head and Martin went down to his knees. Devine turned Martin around -- Devine Dream Drop! Martin is laid out in the center of the ring to a mixed reaction from the fans here. Devine raises the belt high and wraps his free arm around Seduction.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AlexBraun.jpg

[We head backstage once again and this time the focus is on the man known as 'The Iceman' Alex Braun. Braun looks dead eyes into the camera as serious as ever.]

Alex Braun

"Danger and Violence Extreme. I was the DaVE tag team champion three times alongside Tank Bradley as the New Jersey Devils. In a couple of weeks I get the chance to live out a dream. I get the chance to walk away from the ring as the DaVE Unified Champion. It was a dream that I thought would completely go unfulfilled for the rest of my life. I just have to get past Art Reed. Art, you're a friend of mine. You're a good man. But when we step inside that ring, you are an enemy. You will become frozen by the Iceman one more time."

[Alex hits his fist into his palm and we head back to the ring.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AprilAppleseed.jpg

[Alicia Strong came down to the ring with the USPW Women's title belt around her waist. She announced that this would be a USPW Women's title defense though she is not the champion. But she seems to think she is. She squared off against the dangerous high flying April Appleseed. Appleseed took Strong down early on with a flying headscissors! Strong rolled out of the ring to regroup and then slid back inside. She used a rake of the eyes to subdue Appleseed. She picked her up and locked her in a bearhug and then slammed her down to the mat! The crowd booed Alicia as she stood and preened above April Appleseed. Obviously not everyone feels this way as our dry erase board sign man holds up a sign reading: 'Marry Me, Alicia!']

[Appleseed used this time to recover, though. So when Strong tried to pick her up she rolled her into a small package: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Nearly what might be an upset victory here! Strong got to her feet and kicked Appleseed in the gut. She grabbed her by the head and brought her over to the turnbuckle -- Tornado DDT! What a move by Alicia Strong! Strong gets to her feet and waits for April Appleseed. She's waiting for Appleseed to get up. When she does -- Strong Arm Tactic! Strong makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Alicia Strong (Via Pinfall @ 5:44)

Match Rating: C

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SteveFlash.jpg

First Time Ever

Enygma vs. Steve Flash

[Our main event is billed as a first-time ever match in which Enygma steps inside the ring with 'The Remarkable' Steve Flash. The two men meet in the center of the ring and stare each other down for several seconds. Enygma throws the first punch but he's met by a punch by Flash! Enygma! Flash! Enygma! Flash! Neither man is backing down, folks! Punch! Punch! Flash ducks a punch and then bounces off the ropes -- body scissors by Flash! He bounces up -- DDT! What a move! Flash rises to his feet and leaps -- double stomp to the chest! Flash is starting off strong here tonight! He pulls Enygma up and tosses him outside the ring! Flash looks to Enygma, who is pulling himself to his feet. He bounces off the ropes -- suicide dive! That nearly sent both of them into the front row as the guardrail was pushed back by both their bodies! Flash pulls Enygma up and whips him across into the guardrail. Flash runs toward him and leaps tightrope walking the guardrail! He leaps -- headscissors outside the ring! Flash rolls in to break the count and then grabs Enygma, tossing him back inside the ring. Flying Splash by Flash. Flash makes the cover:]

[...1...

...Kickout!]

[A big kickout by Enygma here! Flash pulls him up to his feet and whips him across to the turnbuckle. Flash follows him in -- headscissors -- NO! Enygma caught him and planted him with a tiger bomb! Enygma cradled up Flash: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Enygma raises up and brings the straps down on his singlet. He begins stomping away on the ankle of the man known as Remarkable. He points toward the audience and a sign that reads: 'Just a FLASH in the pan!' as he stands on the ankle of Steve Flash! The crowd boos him but Enygma doesn't seem to care. He picks up Flash -- head and arm suplex! Flash landed hard. But is there an easy way to make that landing? Enygma waits for Flash to try using the ropes to pull himself up. He locks in a full nelson -- Dragon Suplex! Enygma cannot hold the bridge but the impact was definitely still felt.]

[The crowd tries to get Flash back into the match by chanting 'Flash, Flash, Flash!' Enygma slides out of the ring and heads over to the fan with the dry erase board. On the sign in this match is: 'You Were Only Cool When You Had A Mask, Enygma!' Enygma yanks the dry erase board out of his hands and then slides into the ring with it. The referee steps in and grabs the board before Enygma can use it. Flash catches Enygma with several headbutts to the stomach! The crowd cheers as Flash starts to get back into the match. Flash body slams Enygma and then heads to the top turnbuckle. He stares down toward Enygma and then leaps -- splash does not connect! Enygma rolled out of the way! Enygma grabs the ankle -- Enygma Variation! He locks it in! Flash looks for a way out of it. His eyes go to the ropes and he reaches, trying to crawl toward them. Enygma cinches the hold in deeper and Steve Flash taps out. He cannot take the pain anymore.]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 9:38)

Match Rating: B

[Enygma gives an evil smile as he releases the hold. He walks back over to the dry erase board that the referee put down and picks it up. He extends a knee but the lights begin to blink. This distracts Enygma enough that he drops the board. His eyes look around the ringside area and then up toward the rafters. The spotlight shines on...Acid! Acid is here! Enygma motions him down to the ring. Wait a second, there's another person in an Acid mask! And another!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid_alt2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid_alt3.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid_alt4.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid_alt7.jpg

[There are six different Acids in total up in the rafters! Enygma is surrounded! The lights begin to blink again and then completely turn off. the crowd waits in hushed silence. The lights come back on and Enygma is left lying in the center of the ring and Acid is nowhere to be seen. Enygma is out! What in the world happened when the lights went out? We're out of time! We'll see you next week!]

USPWrestling.com...

A lot of people went 6/6 this week in the prediction contest! Congratulations to 20LEgend, TheLeviticalLawKid3, Jingo, Tigerkinney, Bigpapa42, ChrisKid, bgbuff, hellboy2, xopher316, jhd1 and FGN77!

Leader

1. 20LEgend=10 Wins

hellboy2=10 Wins

jhd1=10 Wins

Tigerkinney=10 Wins

TheLeviticalLawKid3=10 Wins

bgbuff=10 Wins

FGN77=10 Wins

8. pauls07=9 Wins

Dragonmack=9 Wins

Jingo=9 Wins

ChrisKid=9 Wins

Bigpapa42=9 Wins

xopher316=9 Wins

14. Rayelek=8 Wins

15. Emark=7 Wins

16. smurphy1014=3 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

And a special thank you to jhd1, FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 3 September 2010

JD Morgan vs. Jumbo Jackson

Champagne Lover vs. American Patriot

Johnny Bloodstone vs. American Elemental

Ant-Man vs. Kid Toma

Alicia Strong and Belle Bryden vs. Joanne Rodriguez and Raven Robinson

USPW National Title Match: Bruce the Giant defends vs. Tyson Baine

Heels are listed first except in the case of title matches. In title matches, the champion is listed first.

I don't want to be boring again but I really liked it, intrigued to see where Champion Force is going, The Amish Boys are cool signing and delighted to see Jumbo back and in action this week coming up, I could go on but I like every storyline tbh.

<hr>

JD Morgan vs. Jumbo Jackson

JD is the DaVe teams jobber and Jumbo needs a bit of momentum

Champagne Lover vs. American Patriot

Lover is on the rise and Global Warning should win both, wait no, actually yes, Champagne Lover to win, I think?

Johnny Bloodstone vs. American Elemental

Domination!

Ant-Man vs. Kid Toma

Both debuted with a loss but I believe Toma is a lot more over

Alicia Strong and Belle Bryden vs. Joanne Rodriguez and Raven Robinson

She leaves with the belt still!

USPW National Title Match: Bruce the Giant defends vs. Tyson Baine

Can't see a title change unless at the PPV The Titans lose.

Signs:

Bruce get out the ring: I came to see Ant-Man (and the dry erase board guy)

Patriot, Elemental: You were WARNED!!!

Team USPW? Don't you mean the JACKSON FIVE!

I don't want to be boring again but I really liked it, intrigued to see where Champion Force is going, The Amish Boys are cool signing and delighted to see Jumbo back and in action this week coming up, I could go on but I like every storyline tbh.

It's never boring to hear the compliments and the concerns on my diary. :D I love to read the comments, both positive and negative as it gives me a little bit of focus on where my readers are enjoying and where they are not enjoying. As soon as I came up with the Cage Wars idea, I knew I wanted to bring Jumbo back in and have him on Team USPW. It just seemed very fitting considering his history there and all. The Amish Nation are re-render creations by jhd1 and should be a lot of fun to work with as they come to life via video segments at first and then inside the ring.

But definitely keep it up. I enjoy reading the comments. I enjoy knowing that my 'fans' are happy with the direction of the company.

I agree with angel, I find your comments to be extremely helpful in my diary, and an interesting read in this one. It's always good to see someone enjoy a diary enough to take the time to comment on specific segments/matches/workers.

And a huge congratulations to the man himself, Mr. DOTM :D

Archived