how to reitire a whole group off wrestlers

I am working on the c-verse 86 mod now and i got a idea. at one point in the mod i want to have a lot off wrestlers retire or go on hiatius. Lets just say something big happens and this causes wrestlers to retire

but how can i do this. i tought maybe i can plan the retire dates with narritieves but you cant.

so i tought maybe with a economic downfall or something like that, would help with people retire or go on hiatius.

so what do you guys think.

btw what causes wrestlers to go on hiatius?

Good Idea and thanks agian for doing this much work on the mod. I would just use a nartive that says that they workers are in a plane crash or whatever and it has a spot were you can decress the physical Condition of the workers and that could cause them to retired. Thats the best I got but you would have to do it for every worker you want to retire, Agian thanks for the help with this mod:)

no problem i love the challange again so

plan crash that a oke idea. but in this cause its more like a i have this group off wrestlers not good workers but working old school traditional gimmicks and than something happens what makes there gimmicks useless. so they decide to retire and go on to do other jobs. normal jobs. maybe leave the bussiness at all.

no problem i love the challange again so

plan crash that a oke idea. but in this cause its more like a i have this group off wrestlers not good workers but working old school traditional gimmicks and than something happens what makes there gimmicks useless. so they decide to retire and go on to do other jobs. normal jobs. maybe leave the bussiness at all.

I dont know how you could do that maybe a nartive were you give there pop a big drop and then give the player the option to change it in the editor maybe? IDK thats a tough one I dont thank there is a way you can do that outside of giveing the player the option.

thats not a bad idea. but we are talking about probley 15 to 20 workers so no way people are going to edit that. but its seem that its the only way.

Decrease their physical condition. I think if they go below 30% (not sure how many body parts are necessary) then they will retire from active competition. Check out the 70s mod if you haven't already (if you are doing the 86 mod then, frankly, it is a must). The narratives there do a fairly decent job of making Austin McCoy retire.

well i am going over the 70 mod so i saw the way the did that to mccoy. basicly making him hurt. thats what they do. But maybe i am to humanfriendly. i dont want to have like 20 people get hurt. The idea i have that they just want to quite because there gimmick is out off date .

But so far it seems this is the only way so i am probely going to do that.

thx for your help everybody.

Archived