probably just being blind but...

I created a middleweight wrestler last night and when I went to the "ask mentor" feature concerning the moves I had picked out, it said that 43% of my moves couldn't be used against large opponents. That's pretty neat that it looks at that but the problem is, I couldn't figure out which moves he's talking about. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious in the description of the moves or something. Could someone please point out to this blind old man how I determine if a move can be used against a larger opponent. Thanks. B

There's an option in the Editor to define how many size categories larger than the worker the move can be used on, but I don't think there's any way of finding that info out in the actual game (other than editing the move in game, obviously :)) It's basically just things that involve you lifting your opponent. Also stuff that it would be dangerous to do on a taller guy, like a Rana (anyone remember when Mysterio hit the Hurricanrana on Sakoda, and his head SMASHED into the canvas? Bwahaha).

Archived