'The Minor Annoyance' Rebel Yell presents Real American Wrestling

Big Gold Belt match: Remmy Honeyman vs Regular Joe

-Too early for Remmy to lose the belt

Connie Morris vs Tamara McFly

Submissions match: Amber Allen vs Syd Barrett

-There's been a ton of build for Amber/Nigel. When's it gonna happen? Also, how come Syd's name was changed?

Ant-Man vs Frankie Boy Fernandes

Nigel Svensson vs Talia Quinzel

Ant-Man vs The Minor Annoyance

Amber Allen and Nigel Svensson vs Paratroopers

-Four squash matches this time? Crazy lol.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to build up the champ

BUTCH

Hopefully I'm not too late to the party. Jaded's been such an awesome follower of my USPW dynasty, I can't believe I haven't gotten involved in this yet.

Patience, young grasshopper. Title change will come soon enough.

Unlike some on here, I am picking against the Connie in this...women's (I think)...match. Tamara!

Who is Syd Barrett? Amber Allen, one of my favorite women's wrestlers, easily wins. Really, Jaded, who is Syd Barrett?

He's an ant. And a man. My mind explodes at this.

Wigan wrestler over the amazon princess. Only because I don't know Talia too well.

Sorry, buddy. An ant is more appealing to me than...whatever you are.

They're awesome. They're in a team. The Paratroopers are lifelong jobbers. Common sense.

Hopefully I'm not too late to the party. Jaded's been such an awesome follower of my USPW dynasty, I can't believe I haven't gotten involved in this yet.

Patience, young grasshopper. Title change will come soon enough.

Unlike some on here, I am picking against the Connie in this...women's (I think)...match. Tamara!

Who is Syd Barrett? Amber Allen, one of my favorite women's wrestlers, easily wins. Really, Jaded, who is Syd Barrett?

He's an ant. And a man. My mind explodes at this.

Wigan wrestler over the amazon princess. Only because I don't know Talia too well.

Sorry, buddy. An ant is more appealing to me than...whatever you are.

They're awesome. They're in a team. The Paratroopers are lifelong jobbers. Common sense.

ARGH - Syd Barrett is the Pink Floyd guy.

Strangely, I HAVEN'T actually signed him - it's still Syd COLLIER, the Boot Camp Graduate, in the ring. I'll edit now. Thanks for pointing it out guys (and great to see you here LLK!)

Don't think Joe's the guy to take the belt off of Honeyman. He's clearly a step below the elite of the promotion.

This match could probably go either way, but I'll say McFly takes it to keep herself in the Big Gold Belt discussion.

Amber's been upset in these matches before, but not here. Syd Barrett--or Syd Collier, I guess--isn't ready to run with the absolute top dogs.

Ant Man stays strong--Frankie's win over KC Glenn won't do him any good in RY-RAW.

Should be a good match if Quinzel can hold up her end of the bargain. Svensson's not going to lose, though.

Are the Annoyance's skills improving at all?

I'm going to feel like an idiot when I read the show, but I'm actually going to pick the Troopers to go over the two top workers on the roster. No way Amber and Nigel can coexist, right? Although either one could probably beat the Troopers pretty handily in a handicap match, maybe they'll get in one another's way long enough to allow their would-be rivals to pull off the upset of the decade.

Submissions match: Amber Allen vs Syd Collier

Strangely, I HAVEN'T actually signed him - it's still Syd COLLIER, the Boot Camp Graduate, in the ring. I'll edit now. Thanks for pointing it out guys (and great to see you here LLK!)

<!-- / message -->

I thought the name sounded familiar.

Remember Syd Collier from a private MAW game from a few months ago.

Still not changing my picks.<!-- controls -->

Yeah Syd was the guy that went nuts from doing too much Acid.

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 April 2011

Pre-show, Regular Joe organises another Just Dance tourney. He successfully defends his title from 2010. Maybe he’s realised he might not have long left here.

Amber Allen/Nigel Svensson vs Paratroopers

Slightly more than the normal squash here, as Amber and Nigel, forced to team up, are showing signs of dissension which NEARLY allow the Paras to grab a shock win. In the end, though, Amber gets the Cross Arm Breaker for the victory, screaming at Svensson that he’ll be on the receiving end soon.

Amber Allen and Nigel Svensson defeated Paratroopers in 5:53 when Amber Allen defeated Paradigm by submission. (43)

This is exactly like the usual squash match we have semi-regularly. Powerslam, powerbomb, spinebuster – he throws me around in various painful ways. I miss wrestling against Tamara…

Ant-Man defeated 'The Minor Annoyance' in 5:39 by pinfall with an Antidote. (27)

Talia is a potential superstar, and she gets lots of offense here in an awesome match which sees both wrestlers get a few two counts. She can’t get past Nigel, though.

Nigel Svensson defeated Talia Quinzel in 7:52 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. (49)

Unfortunately these two don’t really work together, clash of styles, as Ant Man is used to solid brawling and FBF’s more of an aerial wrestler. Still slightly better than Ant Man against me, though.

Ant-Man defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 5:45 by pinfall with an Antidote. (31)

Not great, especially by Amber’s standards, but pretty good. This time, Amber IS able to get the Cross Arm Breaker for the victory.

Amber Allen defeated Syd Collier in 9:13 by submission with a Cross Arm Breaker. (46)

This is awesome, does a great job of getting the crowd going before the main event. Both ladies are told to get them worked up and do a fantastic job, with Connie taking the heel role and cheating to get some near falls, before Tamara makes the big comeback to pick up the victory.

Tamara McFly defeated Connie Morris in 8:28 by pinfall with a McFly Roll. (54)

And as expected, excellent work from the champ here, ably supported by challenger Joe. They go 8 minutes or so in a fun match which sees lots of near falls, some good technical wrestling, and some brutal brawling before Honeyman puts Joe down with a running powerslam and goes up top to seal the deal.

Remmy Honeyman defeated Regular Joe in 8:25 by pinfall with a Flying Legdrop (58)

Rating 55

Attendance 24

Popularity in Mid-South 9.9 – 11.3 (We’ve caught fire!)

The usual thanks for predictions! Coming up, next month's line-up, predictions standings, and The Amazing Fire Fly answers a lucky fan's question.

Stunning debut for the awesome USPW diary writer TheLeviticalLawKid3 – if you haven’t already, go find out how you bring a bunch of indy talent into USPW the RIGHT way, everyone! (As opposed to my own ‘job Redwood out to all the usual suspects’ approach.) LLK3, if you'd like to ask a question to a RY-RAW star, be my guest - PM me!

Prediction Standings

BHK1978 67/86 (78%)

TheEffect 54/70 (77%)

Lt. Lucrativo 51/58 (88%)

Boltinho 51/63 (81%)

Jingo 43/62 (69%)

MattQ2607 42/51 (82%)

Eayragt 33/43 (72%)

Rayalek 28/33 (85%)

Stennick 27/31 (87%)

1PWFan 15/18 (83%)

Chris Kid 17/20 (85%)

The LeviticalLawKid3 7/7 (100%)

Sean McFly 5/6 (83%)

Tad091 5/6 (83%)

Timber 4/6 (67%)

CJAlex 2/6 (33%)

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 May 2011

Remmy Honeyman defends his Big Gold Belt once more, this time against probably the best known member of our roster Tamara McFly…

But it’s not the main focus of the show, as we also have the long anticipated submissions rematch between Amber Allen and Nigel Svensson! Can she lock on the Cross Arm Breaker? Or will he once again get the Hyper Extended Arm Lock for the tapout?

And we’ll see the RY-RAW debut of Bradley Blaze. The Dallas Cowboy is an unknown quantity but tells us he’s a nice guy til you get him riled up. Against Ant Man, we’d say that would happen pretty quickly…

May Submissions: Amber Allen vs Nigel Svensson

Big Gold Belt: Remmy Honeyman vs Tamara McFly

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

Paratroopers vs Talia Quinzel/Tamara McFly

Amazing Fire Fly vs The Minor Annoyance

Donte Dunn vs Nigel Svensson

Podcast:

Amber: I’ve waited months for this. I’ve perfected the Cross Arm Breaker. This is MY time.

Nigel: Like I said, she knows one move. I learnt half a dozen deadly submissions in Wigan. She can’t avoid them all.

Nomad: Man…

Talia: I get to team up with Tamara McFly? Wow, I’m SO excited. No, seriously.

Tamara: She’s got a lot to say for herself. I hope she can back it up in the ring.

Paratroopers: We took on two of RY-RAW’s best wrestlers and we NEARLY won!

Amazing Fire Fly: Esse! The Minor Annoyance, he’s going DOWN, hombre!

Tamara: I never hold back. When I’m in the ring against the Paratroopers, I’ll be 100% focused on them.

Remmy: No, of course I didn’t ask for her to be put in another match before her title shot.

Bradley: Y’all gonna get to know the Dallas Cowboy real good, pardners. Yee-haw!

Nigel: She just isn’t ready for this type of match.

Amber: I’m readier than I’ve ever been in my life.

And finally, a question.

Why don't you start using weapons in your matches to make you more dangerous and to ultimately shoot you to a title shot?

From TheEffect

Hombre! The Amazing Fire Fly has no need of cheating! Weapons are for mice, not for men, and esse, the Amazing Fire Fly is not a mouse! You just sit back and relax, and watch as I fight fair, and fight my way to the Big Gold Belt!

This looks like a strong card on paper. We've been waiting a long time for the Allen-Svensson rematch.

This is too good a rivalry to have it become one-sided. I say Amber gets the win back and evens the series at one match a piece--setting up a rubber match down the road.

McFly finally gets her title shot, and she's the first challenger who I'd say has a real shot at taking the belt from Honeyman. Honeyman's run through just about all the viable challengers who aren't Amber or Nigel at this point, as well, so if Annoyance wants to keep those two out of the title picture for a while longer, putting the belt on McFly might be a way to do so. But I'll still say Honeyman retains and has to face the winner of the submission match in the near future.

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Amber stays strong in her warm up match.

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

This looks like a nice debut match for Blaze, but I expect Ant Man to prevail in the end.

Poor Paratroopers. I really thought they were going to shock the world last show. Quinzel and McFly have the potential to be a good team, and McFly's not losing right before her title shot.

I imagine this is just to make sure no one forgets Fire Fly is still around.

Svensson won't drop his warm up match. I'm actually interested to see how Dunn looks against maybe the best worker in the company--this looks like a real opportunity for him to show that he's worth a roster spot.

It's not a prediction without TheEffect

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx29/BFSMatt/firefly.png

Amber is cheaper and thus a better prospect right now. Crap logic but Im sticking with it!

keeps the belt for the coming Nigel showdown

Amber Allen vs Nomad

You dont beat Nigel and lose to Nomad

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

Blaze will need the momentum and Ant-Man isnt getting over as quickly as possible

Poor troopers

AFF FTW

Nigel gets to .500 on the night

How does one follow up a 7/7 debut?

Probably with an ugly, humiliating performance.

Here goes nothing...

We don't practice this long for a loss. And who could pick against someone who looks as good as Amber?

Remmy won't lose the title to a girl. No offense, Tamara.

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Too worried about that bag to derail Amber's obvious mega-push.

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

Bradley, it's time to, as Nemesis Campbell once famously said over and over again in a DaVE diary: "Put in your time!" Ant-Man rolls over the cowboy.

Give me a S! Give me a Q! Give me a U! Give me a A! Give me another S! Give me a H! Whatcha got? Any match the Paratroopers are in.

Fire Fly is too bright (ha, awful pun) of a prospect to lose to you.

Warmup beatdown...I mean, evenly-matched loss, Donte.

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

Paratroopers vs Talia Quinzel/Tamara McFly Amazing Fire Fly vs The Minor Annoyance

Amber Allen vs Nomad

Me thinks this and Nigel's are givens

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 May 2011

Despite Donte having an off day here, Nigel carries him to a good match, if slightly spotty.

Nigel Svensson defeated Donte Dunn in 8:04 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. (51)

I’m not myself here, and have a poor match. (What do you mean that IS myself? You people are mean!)

Amazing Fire Fly defeated 'The Minor Annoyance' in 5:34 by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly. (37)

Talia and Tamara team up, and they look pretty hot (No, in a WRESTLING sense.) Say what you like about the Paras, they’re GOOD at staring at ceilings.

Talia Quinzel and Tamara McFly defeated Paratroopers in 5:42 when Talia Quinzel defeated Paranoia by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma. (43)

Ant Man vs Bradley Blaze

The debuting Bradley Blaze is highly thought of, but doesn’t impress here, despite being given a fair bit of offense in this short match. Amber at ringside saves it by really riling up the crowd.

Ant-Man defeated Bradley Blaze in 5:42 by pinfall with an Antidote. (36)

Amber Allen vs Nomad

This is the farewell match for Nomad, as we’ve decided not to bother renewing his contract. He puts in one of his better performances, thanks to Amber carrying him through the match, but he won’t be missed.

Amber Allen defeated Nomad in 6:59 by submission with a Cross Arm Breaker. (49)

Remmy and Tamara are told to take it slightly easy in this one and just get the crowd warmed up ready for the main event. I don’t think either of these two know the meaning of the words ‘take it easy’ though, and they produce an excellent bout.

Remmy Honeyman defeated Tamara McFly in 8:54 by pinfall with a Flying Legdrop. (61)

Submissions match: Amber Allen vs Nigel Svensson

For the first time since the belt was introduced, we’re NOT headlining with a title match. Normally I’m very traditional and would always put it on last, but given this is a LONG feud then I can just about justify putting this higher up the card. There are probably only two wrestlers in the company who could top that last bout. Thankfully, it’s this pairing, as they both pull out all the stops and produce a 9 minute classic. Great story, as Amber spends most of the match trying for her deadly Cross Arm Breaker, but eventually lets her defences down and allows Svensson to hook on the equally devastating Hyper Extension Arm Lock for the victory.

Nigel Svensson defeated Amber Allen in 9:27 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. (66)

Final rating: 63!!

Attendance: 48!!!

Popularity in Mid-South 11.3 – 12.7

And with that show, we rise to Small size. It’s been a hard road at times, but fun getting here.

And whoa… over the previous six months, we’ve lost a total of about $2000. With the increased sponsorship, this month we make a PROFIT of $13,559.

Now… world domination is surely only a few years away! Hopefully, you'll all stay on board for it.

Prediction standings and next card out soon, I'm rushed for time so will hold back on answering the questions I've been sent until tomorrow - thanks for them guys!

Prediction Standings

BHK1978 67/86 (78%)

TheEffect 60/77 (78%)

Lt. Lucrativo 57/65 (88%)

Boltinho 55/70 (79%)

MattQ2607 48/58 (83%)

Jingo 43/62 (69%)

Eayragt 39/50 (78%)

Rayalek 28/33 (85%)

Chris Kid 23/27 (85%)

Stennick 27/31 (87%)

1PWFan 15/18 (83%)

The LeviticalLawKid3 13/14 (93%)

Sean McFly 5/6 (83%)

Tad091 5/6 (83%)

Timber 4/6 (67%)

CJAlex 2/6 (33%)

Note: I expanded the show to 2 hours here (I think it was 2 hours) and it may be a LITTLE squash heavy for a while. Stick with it, I hope you’ll think it’s worth it… 2013’s a fun year! :)

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2, June 2011

He took down Amber Allen for the second time in a submissions match… but can Nigel Svensson get the Hyper-Extended Arm Lock on the Big Gold Champ? This title match should be a RY-RAW classic!

As for Amber, she looks to recover from her loss – but can she get past Tamara McFly, who came close to winning the belt last month?

Plus, two debuts, as Robbie Wright, another Boot Camp grad, takes on Amber Allen, and George Wolfe, son of the Canadian legend Ed Monton, goes against Nigel Svensson.

Big Gold Belt: Remmy Honeyman vs Nigel Svensson

Amber Allen vs Tamara McFly

Ant Man vs Talia Quinzel

Connie Morris vs Regular Joe

Frankie Boy Fernandes vs Syd Collier

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Ant Man and Syd Collier vs Paratroopers

George Wolfe vs Nigel Svensson

Bradley Blaze vs The Minor Annoyance

Amber Allen vs Robbie Wright

Podcast will be tomorrow morning as well.

Ant Man vs Talia Quinzel

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Ant Man vs Talia Quinzel

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Erm. Just one question. WHERE THE HECK IS FIREFLY?!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx29/BFSMatt/firefly.png

Archived