Probably a dumb question...but

Do match ratings matter? Because I can drag a match out for about 20 minutes or so gametime and get an A* rating easily, but when I do that I run the chance of losing.

So I've just been finishing matches quickly. I'm still getting popularity and what not, but does the match rating itself effect that?

And, what's the deal with me putting on an A* match and losing, but losing popularity. Maybe I'm just to used to TEW where if you get a rating above yours you grow in popularity. I mean, I have F's across the board(except in one region, I have E), so you'd think being in such highly rated matches would boost my popularity...right?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do match ratings matter? Because I can drag a match out for about 20 minutes or so gametime and get an A* rating easily, but when I do that I run the chance of losing. <p> </p><p> So I've just been finishing matches quickly. I'm still getting popularity and what not, but does the match rating itself effect that?</p><p> </p><p> And, what's the deal with me putting on an A* match and losing, but losing popularity. Maybe I'm just to used to TEW where if you get a rating above yours you grow in popularity. I mean, I have F's across the board(except in one region, I have E), so you'd think being in such highly rated matches would boost my popularity...right?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In WreSpi2 match ratings were made purely cosmetic to avoid the situation you describe. Was wrong to have the AI not only have an edge in knowing how to select moves but to also be trying to finish a match when you had to keep trying to get a higher grade in order to succeed.</p>

Ah ok. That makes sense.

Ok, my next question is; which stat should I be spending my money on? I read in one thread everyone saying power, then another one saying basics.

I've spent a good portion of cash on basics, athleticism, stamina, and power. Its really slow going, but still. Which should I focus on?

Also, is there ANYWAY to have autosave between days? It's so frustrating because my laptop keeps overheating and its tedious trying to remember to save every day just in case my laptop shuts down.

Archived