DOWWE is an amazing mod. However, that sort of thing I'd imagine would be hard to "update" as its based around a very specific time period and very specific events. Really, I think updating it would severly take away from the sandbox feel of the mod. Who wants to play as WCW or ECW with an already established roster when half the fun is making it your own from the start?

Right, but like I said, the mod is based on a specific time period and specific events. It wouldn't make sense to start in 2010. That would be like taking any one of Genadi's historical mods and starting them in 2010. DOWWE is SUPPOSED to start in 2008.

Sorry, its coming. Mediafire isn't cooperating.

Booker T and Jody Hamilton run Georgia Championship its not made up. :p I'll see if I have a logo for it. Any others you need? I ask because I dont use the "official" pack that came with the mod. I just piece it together with my own pics as I need them.

its fine just happy some ones uploading it again.

not sure if i have all the company logos as there are quite a few in the mod.. worker pics titles, and ppv logos are easy enough to hold for the companys i want to play again so its mainly just the company logos but cant be sure which i dont have as cant remember all them in the mod.

thanks again for uploading this.

There are other ways. You could say that WWE was able to survive the Benoit trady, but with other events like Hardy's arrest, Linda and WWE being bashed about their workers, and WWE treatments of non big name wrestlers you could do it from their. Hogan led TNA to a bigger world, and other things like that.

There are other ways. You could say that WWE was able to survive the Benoit trady, but with other events like Hardy's arrest, Linda and WWE being bashed about their workers, and WWE treatments of non big name wrestlers you could do it from their. Hogan led TNA to a bigger world, and other things like that.

That's pretty much an entirely different scenario then what DOWWE laid out. And would essentially be an entirely different mod. Mostly because Hogan and Easy E bought the rights to WCW. ;)

In other news, I've re-upped the data in the official DOWWE thread. Suppose I can post a link HERE too.

As for the Georgia Championship Wrestling logo, as it turns out I don't actually have one. Which is strange because I'm sure I did have. I'll keep looking and post it if I come across it.

Archived