Running Territories in the Cornellverse

First got to thank Kam for the excellent logos!!!

We all have fallen victim to the hiring of the same favorites over and over simply due to love for them given past memories but what if you had no control over who comes and goes? What if it is left up to the AI and ya make the best with what ya got?

I used the great Impact logos made for a personal Kam game. I created 4 local companies (Impact Miami, Impact New York, Impact Las Vegas, and I added a fouth Impact Los Angeles) giving them all working agreements with each other. Then I created a Regional promotion Impact Wrestling Council whom is the parent company of the other 4. All 5 are touring promotions (simply cause if ya think about it that is what it was. Ya traveled through out a state sometimes down one highway touring each town putting on a show.)

Here in the IWC (Regional promotion) there are two brands Impact East and Impact West. Impact East is the combination of those hired by New York & Miami's AI owners, as Impact West is the combination of the other two local federations (Vegas & LA). With each brand staying in their respective areas (West/East). When someone is hired/fired by one of the four he is hired/fired from the Regional promotion. Here I am gonna try to get a small show on the smaller networks (you know the ones i mean the ones who only show in Southwest/Mexico and Mid-Atlantic/Tri State/New England I think) for each brand.

Once Cult is hit and a show can be had on a regular network a third brand will be added to the IWC as a main brand with the 10-12 best out of each the East/West brands.

So whatcha think? Started a game and has been intrigueing and fun so far. Wish I had time to do a diary on it but alas I do not. Part of the reason I am telling all you guys (besides the fact its a cool idea and you should try it) but maybe a writer with time likes the idea so much that they take the job. Let me know what ya think, if you like the idea, and if ya try it love to know who ya end up with!

First got to thank Kam for the excellent logos!!!

We all have fallen victim to the hiring of the same favorites over and over simply due to love for them given past memories but what if you had no control over who comes and goes? What if it is left up to the AI and ya make the best with what ya got?

I used the great Impact logos made for a personal Kam game. I created 4 local companies (Impact Miami, Impact New York, Impact Las Vegas, and I added a fouth Impact Los Angeles) giving them all working agreements with each other. Then I created a Regional promotion Impact Wrestling Council whom is the parent company of the other 4. All 5 are touring promotions (simply cause if ya think about it that is what it was. Ya traveled through out a state sometimes down one highway touring each town putting on a show.)

Here in the IWC (Regional promotion) there are two brands Impact East and Impact West. Impact East is the combination of those hired by New York & Miami's AI owners, as Impact West is the combination of the other two local federations (Vegas & LA). With each brand staying in their respective areas (West/East). When someone is hired/fired by one of the four he is hired/fired from the Regional promotion. Here I am gonna try to get a small show on the smaller networks (you know the ones i mean the ones who only show in Southwest/Mexico and Mid-Atlantic/Tri State/New England I think) for each brand.

Once Cult is hit and a show can be had on a regular network a third brand will be added to the IWC as a main brand with the 10-12 best out of each the East/West brands.

So whatcha think? Started a game and has been intrigueing and fun so far. Wish I had time to do a diary on it but alas I do not. Part of the reason I am telling all you guys (besides the fact its a cool idea and you should try it) but maybe a writer with time likes the idea so much that they take the job. Let me know what ya think, if you like the idea, and if ya try it love to know who ya end up with!

This is actually a something I want to try... doubtfull I will write about it outside of here, but that sounds like a great idea.

You may see some “now how can that be?” but it is due to me and my past adventures some of which has men on PPA when they are suppose to start out on written, a ton of lucha guys are able to climb that big wall we got on the Grande, couple touring guys who said I want a real PPA contract even if I get fired in the first week, and the biggest WTF? using Jack Avatar in the past I used a Big Cat alt that looks nothing like Big Cat yet is cool as hell for Avatar’s Avatar. (shaved head, no face paint, silver chain, black jacket, sunglasses, ear ring in left ear) His name is Jack Slaughter and he was previously a puppet of Eisen like his partner in the next biggest tag team to hit the world stage Xce$$. There is/was a solid back story to Xce$$ that I won’t bore you in great detail with now (has to do with some over stimulation at a public club like gathering, and the intoxication and arrest of two of the four party goers. Jack Slaughter & Spencer Spade arrested and fired, while their guests and previous opponents that very evening on the SWF webcam show Toma & Akima were left without pending charges yet disciplined within the company.) This is from a old private (failed going public) game but the idea just stuck and I liked it so in the initial IWC creation (for my enjoyment only no initial plan to “come out” with it as it were.) is ran by Slaughter & Spade, with Xce$$ the only two men in the IWC not also affiliated with any of the 4 local promotions. To be honest kinda wished I hadn’t done the Xce$$ runs this (it has been done before) but that is how it started and don’t want to start over at the moment.

Anyway, I came home from work and realized I didn’t give a run down on how the game was going so far. Here is a quick glance.

IMPACT EAST

Jack Slaughter (Avatar alted)

Spencer Spade (white tied black jacketed alt)

Teen Dream Brendon Idol

The Cat (Jemson)

Vertebreaker (Davis Wayne Newton in a white a blue masked alt)

Fabulous Frank

The Great Ota (Fumihiro Ota)

Hustler D

Justin Sensitive (in pink shirt and sunglasses alt)

The Insider Mark Smart (clean classic alt)

Matthew Gauge (robed alt used in One Year Wrestling League)

Mimic

Nathaniel Ca$ino (hat tippin’ face shown alt)

Naturally Great Nelson Callum (losing the three fingers alt)

Rob L. Miskovsky

Ryan Holland

Sammy the Shark

Sky King (he is now gonna start using the rocketeer alt cause its cool)

The Sensational Singh

Americana (THE alt)

Art of War (Billy Russell using a tattooed Toronto terror alt)

Hands of Stone Bradford Peverell (alt)

Brains McGhee

Cameron Vessey

Dewey Libertine

Doc Messing

Dragon Warrior (Frankie Perez using the warrior face paint alt)

Marksman Kirk Jameson (using Jerome Malone or some such alt which is exactly the same just with a head tilt)

Panda Mask II

Remmington Remus

Remmy Fallen (Remmy Skye using the all black hair and lips emo alt)

Rico Santana

Future Franchise Steven Parker (using suited alt)

Cannonball Funk (Cannonball kid using the DOA Eisen alt)

Mean Machine (using the green and silver Dr. Doom like super villain alt)

American Samurai (Frankie Dee using a samurai alt from the 70’s mod)

Pure Player William Hayes (using goatee and sunglasses Slick Willy alt)

IMPACT WEST

Ash Campbell

American Patriot (Brandon Smith)

Citizen X (using the greyed/blackened goatee/hair alt)

Cueball Lynch

Dane O’Hara

Ekuma (Hawaiian Strong Man using his sunglasses and Hawaiian shirt alt)

Greg Gauge (using robed alt from 1YWL)

Dread Pirate Hugh de Aske (using the dreaded mean looking alt)

Jay Fair

Lead Belly (alt)

Little Miss Sunshine

Cool Shooter Marc Hughes (Marc Speed using the cleaned up alt found in re-render thread)

Masked Cougar

Mr. Amazing (Eddie Howard in his pimpstaculer alt)

Sayeed Ali (alt)

Shooter Sean Deeley

The Stomper

Air Attack Weasel

Duncan Kendall

El Diablo

Eugene Williams

Insane Machine (alted)

Joey Breeze (alt)

Joey Poison (awesome leather jacketed alt)

Krissy Angelle

Bird Man Matt Sparrow

Mr. Lucha III

Rajah Green (using the outstanding sneering prime player alt)

Rhino Umaga (fat and tated face alt)

Rudy Velasquez

Sara Silver

Steve Flash

Virus (Snap Dragon using his Mexican alt)

Terry Smith

IMPACT NEW YORK ROSTER

Brendon Idol

Cat Jemson

Davis Wayne Newton

Fabulous Frank

OWNER: Fumihiro Ota

Hustler D

Justin Sensitive

Mark Smart

Matthew Keith

Mimic