Is it possible to end somebody's career?

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure that there is no carry over effect whatsoever on physical condition. The only thing that health stats effect is the physical requirements to moves (if set up in the editor).

So if you rip off an opponent's leg, the opponent may not be able to perform a brainbuster suplex in that particular match. Yet the next time you face him, the opponent will have reattached the leg and come into the match in the same condition his stats dictate.

----------------

The way I skirt that limitation is to play a match-making mode using Exhibition setups. If one of my wrestlers 'injures' another in a fight, I lower the opponent's physical condition 5-10 points in the editor.

That way the damage is reflected the next time my guy faces them.

I am pretty sure that there is no carry over effect whatsoever on physical condition. The only thing that health stats effect is the physical requirements to moves (if set up in the editor).

So if you rip off an opponent's leg, the opponent may not be able to perform a brainbuster suplex in that particular match. Yet the next time you face him, the opponent will have reattached the leg and come into the match in the same condition his stats dictate.

----------------

The way I skirt that limitation is to play a match-making mode using Exhibition setups. If one of my wrestlers 'injures' another in a fight, I lower the opponent's physical condition 5-10 points in the editor.

That way the damage is reflected the next time my guy faces them.

Okay then. Thanks. :)

A related question: Playing the career modes, workers have their physical condition slowly breakdown over time. I know that this is effected by their wrestling style, and likely the frequency of matches, but does taking a crapload of damage in matches, as opposed to having flawless victories, effect the rate of physical decline?

A related question: Playing the career modes, workers have their physical condition slowly breakdown over time. I know that this is effected by their wrestling style, and likely the frequency of matches, but does taking a crapload of damage in matches, as opposed to having flawless victories, effect the rate of physical decline?

I would also like to know this, but unfortunetly I don't have the answer. :o

No.

Archived