DOTM: Cornellverse  

50 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• Tigerkinney's BHOTWG: Stepping into the Inferno
    • Phantom Stranger's TCW: A quiet Retirement
    • 1PWFan's NYCW: Old School till we Die
    • ajcrible's TWL: God Bless Texas- 1977 C-Verse
    • BYU 14's NYCW- Passing the Torch
    • Angeldelayette's USPW - What? This Again?
    • DragonMack's The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=91072]Tigerkinney's BHOTWG: Stepping into the Inferno[/thread]
  • [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's TCW: A quiet Retirement[/thread]
  • [thread=133743]1PWFan's NYCW: Old School till we Die[/thread]
  • [thread=152678]ajcrible's TWL: God Bless Texas- 1977 C-Verse[/thread]
  • [thread=84880]BYU 14's NYCW- Passing the Torch[/thread]
  • [thread=157471]Angeldelayette's USPW - What? This Again?[/thread]
  • [thread=75205]DragonMack's The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming[/thread]

Just looked- as of this post I'm tied with TigerK in the voting at 2 apiece. That's pretty awesome for me, considering that he's one of the big writers on the board and I've only just started to find my feet as a writer. Not that said tie will last 5 minutes, but it's still cool for now.

This was really tough this month, but i've given my nod to Angeldelayatte's USPW diary, after he put together an amazing PPV that could be the catalyst for taking his USPW to the next level.

I also voted for angeldelayette's dynasty. I can't believe that people actually doubted the Tommy Cornell story, as it has resulted in some of the best show write ups ever on these boards!

This was really tough this month, but i've given my nod to Angeldelayatte's USPW diary, after he put together an amazing PPV that could be the catalyst for taking his USPW to the next level.

I also voted for angeldelayette's dynasty. I can't believe that people actually doubted the Tommy Cornell story, as it has resulted in some of the best show write ups ever on these boards!

I definitely appreciate the votes. That last pay-per-view was a lot of fun to write and I am really glad to see that others enjoyed my vision of it. That last pay-per-view definitely seemed to be good validation for my bringing in Tommy C.

Archived