Request for Moveset help

Hi all,

Basically I've been updating the A New Power is Rising mod for months now and using data from others like Mr Canada and the KYR mod to go with it. I haven't given it to anyone else, it's just my own mod which I used those as the template for and edited on to my own liking.

Right now I'm trying to put the finishing touches to it before I start a new game to enjoy. I've added new companies from other mods, added workers etc and it's taken me forever.

Anyway to stop waffling and ask the original question....I'm struggling with movesets for lots of people, especially FCW guys who aren't well known yet and certain other indy wrestlers. Can anyone advise any websites with lots of moveset knowledge please? I've been using company websites for some info (but most don't have much on moves) Wikipedia mainly and importing other mods movesets (only some are missing still so I'm stuck on those, again especially FCW) I know Online World of Wrestling used to be good but I find it poor now.

If anyone can point me in the direction of websites where I can find movesets I would much appreciate it. Basically if I can get finishers in for as many wrestlers as possible I'll be happy with that. Thanks in advance :)

Have you tried onlineworldofwrestling.com? I can't remember what they have but they have a ton of worker information.

Aside from that I would google individual workers finishers. For instance I just found out that G Rilla's finisher is called the ICU.

Now what is the ICU? I have no idea but it doesn't really matter in the context of the game. Some sort of impact finisher I'm sure.

Have you tried onlineworldofwrestling.com? I can't remember what they have but they have a ton of worker information.

Aside from that I would google individual workers finishers. For instance I just found out that G Rilla's finisher is called the ICU.

Now what is the ICU? I have no idea but it doesn't really matter in the context of the game. Some sort of impact finisher I'm sure.

ICU is a Tongan Death Grip into a slam. So impact or pinfall, depending on situation.

As for others, try googling: <worker name> finisher

Hi all,

Basically I've been updating the A New Power is Rising mod for months now and using data from others like Mr Canada and the KYR mod to go with it. I haven't given it to anyone else, it's just my own mod which I used those as the template for and edited on to my own liking.

Right now I'm trying to put the finishing touches to it before I start a new game to enjoy. I've added new companies from other mods, added workers etc and it's taken me forever.

Anyway to stop waffling and ask the original question....I'm struggling with movesets for lots of people, especially FCW guys who aren't well known yet and certain other indy wrestlers. Can anyone advise any websites with lots of moveset knowledge please? I've been using company websites for some info (but most don't have much on moves) Wikipedia mainly and importing other mods movesets (only some are missing still so I'm stuck on those, again especially FCW) I know Online World of Wrestling used to be good but I find it poor now.

If anyone can point me in the direction of websites where I can find movesets I would much appreciate it. Basically if I can get finishers in for as many wrestlers as possible I'll be happy with that. Thanks in advance :)

when you get done with it can you post it i wouldnt mind trying it

Archived