Biggest Find?

I have taken a shiine to Dany Akaboro and Ozzy Bintely so far. Havent bought the game yet so I dont know how good they turn out.

I like Ozzy, but I think the problem is he needs hand-picked opponents. I fed him easy wins for his first 3 fights, then sent him a challenge (Gunnar Nilsson) and he lost. He is still young so could improve, but will be thrown in with the big dogs now he has lost, I am not going to invest more in building him up.

Isaiah Monroe is someone I like, he took out a local fighter before I found him, and I decided to give him a fight with Ethan Sutton to welcome him into the promotion. I expected him to lose but he TKO'd Sutton in Round 1. Didnt fight again until I stole Dexter Darling from GAMMA. Darling had mixed fortunes in GAMMA, beating Dean but losing to Thomas, then I snapped him up. To try and get him back to winning ways I matched him up with Monroe, after 3 rounds Monroe had won by UD on Live TV. Hopefully Monroe can keep up the wins.

Although not a secret to most people I was glad I found Toby Sorkin, who took Fighter of the Year after 5 wins. But dont want to give him a match with my Champion yet, I want the fight to be held when I reach national.

Has to be Murilo Satinho for me. Never got into the default data in #2 but I decided to give it a go. On the MMA Beginnings database playing with GAMMA, first card was your basic best of the best 8 man tournament for the Heavyweight title, with Foster, Hughes and Fezzik as the main three I expected to win. Murilo comes in, first round TKO of Norman Vinkus, dominating decision against Hughes in the semi's and dominates Fezzik to a Ground and Pound first round TKO to win the belt. Considering he hasn't hit his prime yet, think I may have found my new favorite fighter

I've become a fan of Diego Arteta. I've never really got to far into WMMA games, except for this one, and I just love the guy. 2-0 in GAMMA. I mainly signed him for his look, but he hasn't disappointed.

And to add onto this. He is 3-0 now and won Rookie of the Year in '98. 25th on the Pound for Pound for Welterweights.

Archived