TV Networks Question

Still trying to update my real world mod and right now I'm trying to add TNA's Xplosion show onto proper TV. I know it airs on the Extreme Sports channel over here in the UK but my problem in creating that is which network owns the channel? I have set up the TV show but after searching through I've found it's not on the correct network (Xtreme Sports is listed as Canadian so I'm not sure it's the one) I've searched on Wikipedia and Google etc but can't come up with the answer. Would anyone know this?!

Thanks for that. It seems none of the mods I used to base mine off have them in the game though so still a bit gutted. I might have to shelve Xplosion for the time being rather than try to create a network and not know what I'm doing. Thanks anyway though.

Thanks for that. It seems none of the mods I used to base mine off have them in the game though so still a bit gutted. I might have to shelve Xplosion for the time being rather than try to create a network and not know what I'm doing. Thanks anyway though.

Create the network and give them ONE slot for shows. That way, Xplosion will be the only wrestling show that can get on that network at any given time (until the contract expires or the show is canceled).

Archived