The Ultraverse: Project Pheonix 0.9

VampiroEl

http://rapidshare.com/files/438897131/UltraVerse.rar

I started playing Wrestling Spirit 2 about half a year ago, and mostly because of the D.O.T.T. mod by D.Boon´s Ghost. Project Pheonix intends to help this game rise from the dead.....as in the aformentioned bird

I saw potential for a comic/vampire/sci fi kind of mod and that is what I am currently working on.

Initially intended to be the "Vampireverse" this mod catered for anyone who watched Buffy/Angel or True Blood or Twilight even and thought "Who would win between Spike and Eric Northman or Faith vs. Sookie Stackhouse" and a basic mod was created.

Advancing the mod into the Marvel/DC universe seeded like a natural progression and seemed to fit well for the mod, and so the Ultraverse was created. Plus i´ve added characters for 80´s and 90´s nostalgia and general martial arts actors and Horror film villians :)

There are 19 playable promotions and over 250 playable characters (more will be added later) so the mod has a bit of depth.

All characters are default MALE as otherwise male vs female matches would not be possible, so basically gender is no obsticle in this game.

The Stats are relative to the universe,

Speed Stats(Flashiness, Aerial) = if over 50 Flying ablities/Super Human Speed

Tech Stats(Chain Wrestling,Submissions,Mat work) = Extra Powers/Magic,

This mod is a work in progress, but as it´s playable and since it´s the day before Christmas I thought I would release whats been done and await feedback so I can continue in January

All Moves, Move Sets, Move Pictures are from D.Boons Ghost´s mod D.O.T.T, and I am very gratefull for the permission to use them.

(realised early on that if I were to create unique moves/move sets for every worker I would have to leave my job and start doing this full time) :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/438897131/UltraVerse.rar

Archived