Real World Mods

Alright guys, I'm a fan of WMMA and owned both 1 and 2, however I'm waiting for a fully functioning real world mod to come out for the current version before I purchase it. Does anybody know of when a new one is on its way, or possibly a link to one that out, but may not be 'around anymore' ;)

Thanks

Yeah I got this on Christmas eve after much anticipation since getting WMMA2 a while ago, I downloaded dawn of MMA and set the start date to a modern time, but none of the promotions have fighters contracts etc...

I used the Tap or Snap! mod in WMMA2 and that was really amazing. I'm gutted I can't find anything similar for 3 :(

Anybody PM me or link me to JTMoney?

Modern warriors is in the works, and I should have it done soon. I wouldn't want to speak for tap or snap on a release date but I know they're working on those. The jt money mod was deleted because it was just two or three other mods merged together and passed off as original work.

This thread reminds me alot of TEW modding a few years ago :(

TEW players prob know this thread but for guys who only play WMMA it may be worth a look. Hopefully you guys can get something like this going where everyone comes together for the greater good :)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152810

As a relatively new player to WMMA I hope you guys don't make the same mistakes we did and end up with a community divided. The end result will be less good mod makers and fewer mods.

Modern warriors is in the works, and I should have it done soon. I wouldn't want to speak for tap or snap on a release date but I know they're working on those. The jt money mod was deleted because it was just two or three other mods merged together and passed off as original work.

I just wanted to say that your last mod was what made me obsessed with the game and your next will make me upgrade. Thanks for your efforts.

Archived