Fighter stolen?

Hey,

I was wondering if the CPU-controlled companies sometimes try to steal your fighters?

For example Raul Hughes was out of contract in my GAMMA game and I was kinda expecting ALPHA-1 to bid on him as well (since he is the #2 HW in the world)... but they didn't.

So yeah, just wondering...

Yes. There are many reasons as to why ALPHA-1 chose not to bid. My guess is that due to his high popularity in America his asking price is quite high and if he popularity in Japan is lower they may not feel he is worth anywhere close to what he is currently worht in America. But I do not know your game save details.

I have gone from the most unknown organization to third biggest and I have had many many of my top guys jacked from me. Mainly because my stupid owner wont let me price match. I understand on the majority of fighters but the guys who are holding titles or are pretty much superstars, you got to keep those guys. Right now we can def afford it.

I've lost at least 5 guys who were pretty much the face of my company at the time.

I have lost a couple of guys I could only afford to hire on associate deals to bigger pormotions before they have even fought for me.

Happened with 2 fighters I brought in after KDM FC went under, I waited, nobody else wanted them so I hired them and then right away Alpha-1 came calling.

I've never really lost anyone apart from the odd moment where a fighter's negotiation bar will disintegrate after three offers and they keep asking for odd things.

I'd kind of like it if a fighter's patience runs out they should give an aggressive over the top ultimatum. Sometimes I'm just confused as to what the fighter actually wants. IE 5% medical insurance? 15%? etc ...

I tend to pummel fighters who are close to getting above me in rankings. I've been luckier than I was in WMMA2 ... so far me beating someone back down to size hasn't back fired. I always make sure they have 3 or more fights to go so I can get the hurt in and maybe allow for them to pull one back.

I have gone from the most unknown organization to third biggest and I have had many many of my top guys jacked from me. Mainly because my stupid owner wont let me price match. I understand on the majority of fighters but the guys who are holding titles or are pretty much superstars, you got to keep those guys. Right now we can def afford it.

I've lost at least 5 guys who were pretty much the face of my company at the time.

This pissed me off enough to turn this option off.

I've never really lost anyone apart from the odd moment where a fighter's negotiation bar will disintegrate after three offers and they keep asking for odd things.

I'd kind of like it if a fighter's patience runs out they should give an aggressive over the top ultimatum. Sometimes I'm just confused as to what the fighter actually wants. IE 5% medical insurance? 15%? etc ...

That's the scenario where you just throw as much as you can at them in hope. Lots of big fighters do that to me, let's say the only x is medical and I have offered 10% already I just Jack it up to 50%. I don't dare lose a fighter (and because I have CEO block off I have only lost 1 negotiation, Julio Reguiro)

The only thing I hate "besides the owner blocking you on a mega star that is worth what he is asking" is the fact that if the owner caps you, you are done. I could offer a guy 10,000 and GAMMA could offer 12,000 but he will go with GAMMA becasue the 2000 dollar difference. Now no matter what perks I give, he will still leave. I hate that.

If I am offering only 10,000 but you are getting double that for a win, 5 grand more being on a PPV 5 grand for being on a main event 5 grand for winning a title, a huge cut in merchandise, PPV revenue, and more fights, my deal blows the GAMMA one out of the water. I wish they could see that. If we get capped off with cash we should at least have the possibility or working around that with incentives.

All they care about is the bottom line.

Archived