Damonster's UFC RL diary.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BREAKING NEWS: UFC judging scandal</span></strong></p><p>

Mark Lavin- blurcat.com reporter.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Griffin vs. Nik Lentz, Machida vs. Shogun I, Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin I & II all have in common? They all have had “bad” judging in the UFC.</p><p> </p><p>

You might be thinking to yourself, it’s not the UFC fault, it’s the athletic commissions fault. I thought the same until an exclusive interview I had today with someone who wants to be known as JD.</p><p> </p><p>

“Hello JD, I’m Mark Lavin from blurcat.com, how are you today”</p><p> </p><p>

“Good. Your probably wondering why I want to talk to you & why I want my identity kept secret right?” Asked JD.</p><p> </p><p>

“Well, yes.”</p><p> </p><p>

“The UFC are fixing fights.”</p><p> </p><p>

Their was a long pause before anybody said something.</p><p> </p><p>

“Fixing fights?” I wanted to make sure I heard it correct.</p><p> </p><p>

“Yes, fixing fights.”</p><p> </p><p>

“Now I know why you want your identity kept secret. How are they fixing fight?”</p><p> </p><p>

“They are paying us judges money for giving fighters a win if it’s a close fight, no matter if they won or lost.”</p><p> </p><p>

“Oh really?”</p><p> </p><p>

“Yes, do you want to hear some proof?”</p><p> </p><p>

“You have proof?”</p><p> </p><p>

“Yes, I have a tape recording here.” He played it for me. You can clearly hear Joe Silva, Dana White & JD voices on the tape, with Dana White (or it seems like him) giving money to JD for giving the Maynard-Edgar fight a draw.</p><p> </p><p>

Me, “How much money do you make?”</p><p> </p><p>

“It depends on the fight. The Edgar-Maynard fight I got about $10,000 for scoring it the way I did.”</p><p> </p><p>

“WOAH. This is huge news. Thank you for telling us.”</p><p> </p><p>

“It’s about time someone says something.”</p>

UFC to have press conference about the judging.

Mark Lavin- blurcat.com reporter.

Yesterday I posted an interview with a guest who went by JD. The interview was about the UFC rigging fights, if you didn’t see the interview it can be seen here. Earlier today the UFC announced that they will be having a press conference later today about the allegations, & yours truly will be there. Stay connected to blurcat.com for what happened at the press conference.

UFC Press Conference

Woah, I’m shocked with the press conference. Right off the bat Dana White announced because of the leak that him and Joe Silva were rigging fights, that they have stepped down. For about a good five minutes it was silent in the new with people taking in the huge news.

Once everyone was over their shock, they started asking questions. Some of the main questions that were asked and answer are followed:

Reporter: Who will be replacing you guys?

Dana: We don’t know just yet.

Reporter: What’s going to happen to Lorenzo Fertitta & Frank Fertitta III?

Dana: Nothing, they didn’t know about what we were doing.

Reporter: Will all the fights signed continue?

Dana: Unless they get injured yes.

Reporter: What was the last thing you did before you stepped down?

Dana: Nothing.

Reporter: What about TUF?

Dana: My replacement will choose the coaches.

Reporter: When do you expect your replacement to be up?

Dana: By fight for the troops 2.

Their were more questions that weren’t to important so I left them out.

I wonder whats going to happen to the UFC now after that huge announcment.

New UFC President.

Although it is yet to be conformed, Lorenzo Fertitta has announced the new UFC president will most likely be decided by the end of this week. blurcat has learned that the UFC has a couple of people in mind. Here is the list of people:

Frank Shamrock

Steve Austin

John Doe

Mark Lavin

Lorenzo Fertitta

Christopher Miller

Royce Gracie

Barack Obama

Although so of them are belivable & some aren’t I highly doubt that Christopher Miller will be the new president.

The first card for this diary will be.....

UFC Fight for the Troops 2

MAIN CARD

•Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard

•Tim Hague vs. Matt Mitrione

•Mark Hominick vs. George Roop

•Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran

•Cole Miller vs. Matt Wiman

PRELIMINARY CARD

•Mike Guymon vs. DaMarques Johnson

•Chan Sung Jung vs. Rani Yahya

•Willamy "Chiquerim" Freire vs. Waylon Lowe

•Amilcar Alves vs. Charlie Brenneman

•Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie

•Chris Cariaso vs. Will Campuzano

Get your predictions in.

New UFC President Announced.

The UFC just announced their new president in a entertaining way.

On stage Lorenzo Fertitta greated all the press to the press confrence. Wasting no time announced why everyone was there, to see who the knew UFC president is. Right after he says that Frank Shamrock, Steve Austin, John Doe, Christopher Miller & Royce Gracie. Then he introduced them, like we didn’t know already then said the sixth and final “contestant” will be him.

Frank Fertitta III, came out next and took the mic, as Lorenzo sat down. He said that they are going to have the results of “TUP”, the ultimate president. He cued a video that was about an hour long that highlighted the whole “season” of TUP. At the beginning it described what the format of the season is & all that stuff. The format will is that they are given compitions & have to win it. The winner moves on to next “week” well the loser moves onto another compition, until their was one loser left. Some of the highlights featured signing fake fighters to the UFC, a UFC undisputed 2010 tournament, a race & many other stuff. Once their was one user left they switched to a live feed of the loser being carried away by security & screaming some random stuff.

The order of elimintaions are Christopher Miller, Lorenzo Fertitta, Frank Shamrock & then Royce Gracie. The finals come down to John Doe vs Steve Austin. Frank Fertitta III said that it’s going to be a best 2/3 compition & the last one will be live.

The first compition was a TLC wrestling match where Steve Austin had a hard time against John Doe, but eventually lost after John Doe was thrown threw a table. The second compition was a grappling match. The smaller John Doe was taken down by Steve Austin but was able to slap on a armbar triangle choke, a la Fabrico Werdum, and Steve taped out. As John Doe was celebrating Steve Austin picked up him and slammed him threw a table 1-1 now.

Their was a small break before the final. When we entered their was only onechair left and a huge speaker on stage. Frank Fertitta said that the final compition was gonna be a musical chair game. Cue up the opening song for the UFC events. They both walked around the chair eyeing each other up until the song stopped. John Doe was standing in front of the chair and immediately sat down. They announced that he was the winner. Steve Austin picked him up and suplexed him threw a table at the end of the stage (that’s why it was there).

After a few minutes John Doe stood up and walked to the podium accompined by cheering.

“Thank You, thank you.” You can see he is “hurt”. “I am glad to be the new president of the UFC. I have big shows to fill, I mean litterly Dana’s shows are HUGE.” People start laughing. “Ok I better be serious. I’ll be putting together all the matches from now on. First thing first, because the korean zombie is injured, Mike Brown will now steep in for him. Next thing the coaches for TUF 13 will be Frankie Edgar & Gray Maynard, fighting at the end of the season in a rematch of their UFC 125 match. That’s about it for today, thank you guys and girls for coming.”

Updated UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fight for the Troops 2

Date: Jan 22, 2011

Venue: Fort Hood

Broadcast: Spike TV

MAIN CARD

• Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard

• Tim Hague vs. Matt Mitrione

• Mark Hominick vs. George Roop

• Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran

• Cole Miller vs. Matt Wiman

PRELIMINARY CARD

• Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie

• Mike Guymon vs. DaMarques Johnson

• Willamy "Chiquerim" Freire vs. Waylon Lowe

• Amilcar Alves vs. Charlie Brenneman

• Chris Cariaso vs. Will Campuzano

• Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya

MAIN CARD

• Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard

• Tim Hague vs. Matt Mitrione

Mark Hominick vs. George Roop

Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran

Cole Miller vs. Matt Wiman

PRELIMINARY CARD

Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie

• Mike Guymon vs. DaMarques Johnson

Willamy "Chiquerim" Freire vs. Waylon Lowe

Amilcar Alves vs. Charlie Brenneman

Chris Cariaso vs. Will Campuzano

Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya

Anthony Pettis not to wait for winner of Edgar-Maynard III, expected to fight at UFC 129.

Matt Edwards- blurcat.com reporter.

After last weeks UFC 125 main event of Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard for the lightweight championship ended in a draw, questions were being asked about what Anthony Pettis will do.

Yesterday all questions were put to rest. Anthony Pettis’ manager announced that he will not be waiting for the winner and will be fighting at an event in the future.

“After a lot of talk between the UFC and Anthony Pettis, we have decide to not wait for the winner of Edgar vs Maynard III,” Anthony Pettis’ manager said to press on Saturday. “We do not know what event he will fight at yet, but it will be during the sping.”

Later on Saturday the UFC’s president, John Doe, said that he will be fighting at UFC 129 in Toronto, Ontario & doesn’t have a opponent as of yet, but have a few names in mind.

UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort

Date: Feb 05, 2011

Venue: Mandalay Bay Events Center

Broadcast: Pay-per-view

MAIN CARD

Champ Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort for the Middleweight title

Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin

Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha

Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones

Antonio Banuelos vs. Miguel Torres

Spike TV Card

Paul Kelly vs. Donald Cerrone

Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa

PRELIMINARY CARD

Gabe Ruediger vs. Paul Taylor

Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring moved from UFC 127 in real life.

Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero

Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch

Date: Feb 27, 2011

Location: Sydney, Australia (event airs Feb. 26 in North America)

Venue: Acer Arena

MAIN CARD

Jon Fitch vs. B.J. Penn

Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera

Dennis Siver vs. George Sotiropoulos

Carlos Condit vs. Chris Lytle

Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke

PRELIMINARY CARD

Spencer Fisher vs. Ross Pearson

Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna

Demetrious Johnson vs. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto moved from UFC 127 in real life.

Mark Hunt vs. Chris Tuchscherer

Maciej Jewtuszko vs. Curt Warburton

Zhang Tie Quan vs. Jason Reinhardt

Tom Blackledge vs. Anthony Perosh

Signings:

Only big signings from other companies will be here.)

BFC:

Brandon Vera

Keith Jardine

SRC:

Murilo Rua

Heath Hearing

Royce Gracie

Kevin Ferguson a.k.a. Kimbo Slice

Jason Lambert

Ken Shamrock

MFC:

Chris Horodecki

Antonio McKee

Denis Kang

Patrick Cote

Tim Sylvia

Hermes Franca

Dustin Hazelett

Joe Doerksen

David Loiseau

Paul Buentello

Dan Severn

KOTC:

Jens Pulver

Din Thomas

Jamie Varner

Frank Trigg

Jonathan Goulet

Gerald Herris

Drew Fickett

Karo Parisyan

Ed Ratcliff

Phil Baroni

Efrain Escudero

UC UK:

Marcus Davis

Thales Leites

Gabriel Gonzaga

Nick Osipczak

Pancrase:

Aleksander Emeilanenko

Pure Combat:

Joe Riggs

Seth Petruzelli

Eliot Marshall

Eric Schafer

KSW:

Tomasz Drwal

Goran Reljic

Gilbert Yvel

Jungle Fight:

Rolles Gracie

CFC:

Ben Saunders

Shark Fights:

James Irvin

John Gunderson

Dream:

Ricardo Arona

January News:

Bob Meyrowitz has passed away at the age of 60. If you don’t know who he is, he is one of the creators of the UFC.

SRC is facing a decline in a rating.

KOTC has announced their next event will be KOTC- Blackout on 1th of February, with a main event of Wes Combs vs Terry Davinney for the KOTC light heavyweight championship.

Cage Force 15 will take place February 3rd with a main event of Tetsuo Seto vs Hidetaka Monma for the Cage Force welterweight title.

Shooto anouces Shooto – Supreme for the 1st of February with a main event of Yasuhiro Uru****ani vs Mamoru Yamaguchi for the bantamweight championship.

Bellator announced Bellator for the 5th of February with a main event of Cole Konrad vs Ricco Rodriguez for the Heavyweight title.

Deep 44 was announced for February 5th with the Deep women’s lightweight title on the line in the main event between Miku Matsumoto vs Misaki Takimoto.

Heath Herring signed a contract with SRC and was released from his UFC contract.

ROC 33 is taking place with the lightweight title up for grabs when John Cholish takes on Luiz Azeredo.

Bitetti 7 is expected to happen on February 1st with a main event of Francimar Barroso vs Pedro Rizzo for the heavyweight championship.

Shark fights next event will be Shark Fights14: Honor and will take place on the 7th of February with a main event of Nissen Osterneck vs Danillo Villefort for the middleweight title.

Strikeforce on Showtime will take place the 5th of February with a main event of Ronaldo Souza vs Jason Miller with the Middleweight title on the line. It has since been cancelled due to injuries!!!!!!!!

CFC conforms their next event for Valentine’s Day, with a main event of Moise Rimbon vs Rawdon Lee for the light heavyweight title.

Pancrase’s next event will be on Valentine’s Day with a main event Tatsunori Tanaka vs Yu Shiori for the 1996 Neo-Blood title.

Jungle Fights announced that Jungle Fights 16 will take place February 10th a main event of Johnny Eduardo vs Alexandre Pimental for the lightweight championship.

SRC’s next event is expected to take place on the 11th of February with the main event being Blagoi Ivanov vs Jim York for the Heavyweight title.

South America has now regulated MMA.

Dream has signed a pay-per view contract with WOWOW 4

Pure Combat- Sweet Pain will take place on Valentine’s Day, with a main event of Emanuel Newton vs Seth Petruzelli.

Strikeforce has signed a contract with Shaw PPV 1.

Fight For the Troops 2 will be up shortly, so get in your predictions before it's to late.

Interesting concept. Guess we may need to leave reality at the door though.

For instance.. JD (or John Doe) took the money for fixing the Edgar-Maynard fight. He's as guilty as White and Silva even if he blew the whistle afterwards.

That said though, this is the first Real World diary i have looked at so i guess it did draw me in

Interesting concept. Guess we may need to leave reality at the door though.

For instance.. JD (or John Doe) took the money for fixing the Edgar-Maynard fight. He's as guilty as White and Silva even if he blew the whistle afterwards.

That said though, this is the first Real World diary i have looked at so i guess it did draw me in

I had John Doe as the new president before I had the fixed judging. So i didn't want to change the name of the new president & already posted JD

UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fight for the Troops 2

(The opening for UFC Fight for the Troops 2 starts.)

Matt Mitrione: “Tim Hague is going to find out why they call me meathead. His return to the UFC won’t last to long.”

Tim Hague: “I’ve had a bumpy ride with the UFC, but that stops tonight. I will not be released again & Mitrione is going to figure that out.”

Melvin Guillard: “ Evan Dunham is going to figure out the being young is better then being old & I’ll show everyone why Melvin Guillard is called the young assaisn.”

Evan Dunham: “I got robbed in my last fight, but this time I won’t let it go to the judges.”

(A video package airs, showing all the highlights from the Main Card fighters.)

Mike Goldberg: “Hello ladies and gentlemen & welcome to UFC Fight Night 23: Fight for the Troops. I’m Mike Goldberg here with my broadcasting partner Joe Rogan. Tonight we have a main event of Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard in the lightweight division.”

Joe Rogan: “Both these fighters are explosive and ready to put on a show. Evan Dunham is coming off of a loss to Sean Sherk at UFC 119 & won fight of the night. Melvin Guillard is coming off of a win against Jeremy Stephens also at UFC 119.”

Mike Goldberg: “In our co-main event Tim Hague makes his return to the UFC against the ultimate fighter 10 cast mate Matt Mitrione.”

Joe Rogan: “The fight has a lot of potential for ether fighter. With Tim Hague coming back to the UFC after being released from the UFC after his lost at UFC 113. Matt Mitrione was considered by many to have no talent during his time on the ultimate fighter, but has been able to string together three straight wins against top level competitors. His last fight came at UFC 119 where he beat Joey Beltran in one of the fight of the nights.”

Mike Goldberg: “All the proceeds from tonight’s fights will go to The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund to support those who are suffering from traumatic brain injury due to injuries sustained during their service in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

(A commercial airs featuring US army personal with UFC fighters, most of them former army man during this week. Some of the army personal and UFC fighters are talking to the screen a la UFC Undisputed 2010’s commercial.)

Cole Miller vs. Matt Wiman

Bruce Buffer: “We are live on spike TV, from Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas for UFC fight for the troops 2! Our first bout of the evening is in the Lightweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. This man is a submission fighter. With a record of 17 wins & 4 loses. Fighting out of Coconut Creek, Florida. Weighing in at 155lbs. Cole “Magrinho” Miller.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. This man is a wrestler. With a record of 12 wins & 5 loses. Fighting out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Weighing in at 155lbs. “Handsome” Matt Wiman.

When the fight starts our referee will be Josh Rosenthal.”

Josh Rosenthal: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: (They touch gloves to start the fight) “Both fighters throw strikes, no significant damage is inflicted by either. Miller shoots in, looking for a takedown. He has the takedown! It's a single leg, and Wiman has to pull guard. Miller fires away with big punches, but Wiman keeps the guard secure and doesn't take any undue damage. Miller gets pushed back thanks to a butterfly guard, and stands, looking down at Wiman who remains on his back. Miller leaps over, looking to drop a flying punch! Miller hits it, but it was so wild that it didn't connect fully and Wiman is able to survive and pull guard. Miller begins trying to pass guard and get a better position. Advancing his position fairly easily, he passes to side control. Miller starts trying to work to use side control as a way to get behind Wiman. He rolls Wiman over a little...and slips behind to take the back! We pass the halfway mark of this round. Miller tries to set up Wiman for an armbar. Wiman stops Miller from applying it. Miller blocks an attempt to roll him off of the back. Wiman is in huge trouble now, as Miller successfully gets both hooks in. With both hooks in, Miller tries to flatten Wiman out for the rear naked choke. Miller gets the rear naked choke fully applied and Wiman has to tap out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Josh Rosenthal has called a stop to this bout at 4:27 of the first round, declaring the winner via submission, Cole Miller.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe with Cole Miller.”

Joe Rogan: “Impressive win their Cole.”

Cole Miller: “Thanks.”

Joe Rogan: “At WEC 53 Donald Cerrone called you out following his victory, how much of an impact did that have on your fight tonight?”

Cole Miller: “None at all. We are living in the present, & the present involved me beating Matt Wiman.”

Joe Rogan: “Do you want to fight him in the future?”

Cole Miller: “Yeah, but he has a fight coming up at UFC 126. Anything can happen from here until the end of the press confrence.”

Joe Rogan: “Laddies and Gentlemen, Cole Miller.”

Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran

Bruce Buffer: “Our second bout of the evening is in the Heavyweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. This man is a boxer. With a record of 12 wins & 4 loses. Fighting out of Carlsbad, California. Weighing in at 238lbs. Joey “The Mexicutioner” Beltran.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. This man is a kick boxer. With a record of 5 wins & 2 loses. Fighting out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at 220lbs. Pat “HD” Barry

When the fight starts our referee will be Herb Dean.”

Herb Dean: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Barry uses a feint to get Beltran off balance, but the nice sequence of punches that follow don't find their mark. Both fighters go to exchange blows, but neither hits a telling strike. They come together and strike, but neither can land a clean shot. Barry side-steps an attempted knock out right and hits a couple of hard rights! Beltran backs off quickly, I think that last shot really shook him! Barry steps in to capitalise and unleashes a right high kick, but Beltran is just able to recover and step away in time. Barry comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket. Barry moves into the pocket. Beltran sees an inside leg kick coming and hits first with a solid left jab. Using head movement, Beltran slips past a left jab and counters with a jab. We move into the second half of this round. Barry uses head movement to cause a left jab to sail harmlessly by. Seeing a low kick coming, Beltran strikes first with a nice left. Slipping past a left jab, Barry hits a nice jab. Barry uses head movement to dodge a jab, and counters with a solid left jab. Beltran sees a kick being set up and uses that opportunity to step forward and hit a punch. We have one minute of the round remaining. Using head movement to slip past a left jab, Beltran hits a crisp left. Beltran dodges a jab, and fires back with a crisp left jab. Beltran tries for a left jab but Barry uses head movement to avoid it. Barry backs away from Beltran, creating some space between them. And that’s the end of the round”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “And here we go, round two! From what we could hear of his corner, it sounds like Barry has been instructed to look to finish it in this round. A feint tricks Barry into dropping his hands lower, and he is almost caught out by a quick head kick. An exchange of strikes goes nowhere. Barry gets suckered in to stepping forward, and has to step back sharply to avoid an enormous knock out right. Beltran hops around from foot to foot, looking for an opening. Not letting Beltran settle at all, Barry comes in closer. Barry throws a right kick to the body but Beltran avoids it. Moving in closer, Beltran looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. Barry throws a vicious right uppercut first, but it just misses. We are now at the halfway point of the round. Barry feints rushing in, but withdraws. Beltran drops a shoulder, trying to sucker Barry in with a feint. Moving in closer, Beltran looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. Beltran can't get near enough to engage, Barry uses strikes to keep him out of range. Both fighters come in and exchange strikes, but neither does any damage. Going toe-to-toe, both fighters start exchanging close range strikes! The exchange is ended by Barry hitting a beauty of a right hand to the body. There's under a minute left in this round. Beltran avoids a body kick. Beltran looks to move in and stand in the pocket. Barry now has Beltran standing in the pocket. Time expires and we come to the end of round two.”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “We are back underway! Beltran throws a right head kick but Barry avoids it. An exchange of strikes goes nowhere. Having stepped in close to throw their strikes, they end up clinched. Barry finds his dirty boxing smothered, and Beltran gains the dominant position in the grapple. Beltran hits Barry with some short strikes to the side of the head while grappling. Beltran is looking to get Barry in a Muay Thai clinch. He has it hooked, Barry needs to find a way out quickly. Using the clinch, Beltran hits a big elbow to the face of Barry. Pat Barry is looking really tired. Barry tries to get out of the Muay Thai clinch, but cannot. Using the Muay Thai clinch, Beltran blasts Barry with a big knee to the body! From the Muay Thai clinch, Barry eats a big elbow. That strike has opened up a small gash underneath the eye of Barry. Joey Beltran is looking really tired. Beltran finally loses his grip and the clinch is broken. We move into the second half of this round. Barry catches Beltran with a barrage of punches, although only a couple landed properly. The referee calls for a pause, he wants to check the cut on Barry. The doctor checks the wound, and doesn't take long to signal to the referee that it is only minor. The fight recommences! Slowed down by physical tiredness, Barry still looks to get in close and strike from the pocket. To counter, Beltran throws a huge right hand which doesn't miss by much. Beltran feints left, then right. Slowed down by physical tiredness, Barry still looks to get in close and strike from the pocket. He gets into range. There's under a minute left in this round. Good head movement allows Beltran to roll past an attempted knock out punch and hit a huge right cross that knocks Barry right out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this bout at 4:27 of the third round, declaring the winner via knockout, Joey Beltran.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe with Joey Beltran.”

Joe Rogan: “Awesome fight Joey & an even better victory.”

Joey Beltran: “Thanks. I know we were going to put on a war and a great performance for the fans.”

Joe Rogan: “Going into the third round it was seemed like the fight was tied up, did that helped you try and win?”

Joey Beltran: “Yeah. Last fight came out on the wrong side of a decision, and tonight I didn’t want the same thing to happen.”

Joe Rogan: “Anybody you want to fight next?”

Joey Beltran: “I’ll wait and see who John Doe puts in front of me.”

Joe Rogan: “Joey Beltran, ladies and gentlman.”

Mark Hominick vs. George Roop

Bruce Buffer: “Our third bout of the evening is in the Featherweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. This man is a Muay Thai fighter. With a record of 11 wins, 6 loses & 1 draw. Fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Weighing in at 145lbs. George Roop.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. This man is a kick boxer. With a record of 19 wins & 8 loses. Fighting out of London, Ontario. Weighing in at 145lbs. “The Machine” Mark Homminick.

When the fight starts our referee will be Dan Miragliotta.”

Dan Miragliotta: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: (They touch gloves to start the fight) “Roop catches a right body kick and goes for a takedown, and gets it! Hominick pulls guard. Roop fires off a few punches as he catches his breath. Roop looks to pass guard and get side control. Roop isn't able to pass guard on this attempt. Hominick raises his legs and tries to get Roop into a triangle choke. Roop defends well against it. Roop smothers Hominick with his body by pushing forward and down. We go past the halfway point of this round. Roop throws a few strikes, but they are without venom. Hominick drags Roop in to close control, then hits him with a couple of short punches. Roop looks to pass guard and get side control. He can't quite manage to get past guard on this attempt. Hominick brings his legs up and tries to lock Roop in a triangle choke. Roop pulls free before the triangle can be locked in. We have one minute of the round remaining. The referee decides that there is a lack of progress being made and stands them back up. Roop is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket. Hominick now has Roop standing in the pocket. A quick exchange of strikes produces nothing worth mentioning.”

Fans: “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Roop steps back to avoid a barrage of big punches. An attempted body kick misses, giving Roop the opportunity to counter with a jab. Hominick feints an attack, keeping Roop on his toes. Roop chooses to shoot in on Hominick. Hominick sees the takedown coming and tries to move. Roop doesn't get the takedown, Hominick avoided it. Hominick is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket. Roop lets Hominick get closer. In the pocket, Hominick tries to get a knock out with a scorching right cross but Roop covers up. Roop shoots in, looking for a close range double leg. Roop drives forward and gets the takedown! Hominick couldn't quite stop it. Hominick winds up seated, his back to the cage, with Roop pressing onto him. We pass the halfway mark of this round. Roop tries to put Hominick into a guillotine choke. Hominick fights off the guillotine attempt. Hominick, stuck up against the cage, hits several clubbing forearms to the back. Roop pushes forward against Hominick, basically smothering him against the cage wall. Roop begins trying to get himself into a more dominant position. Hominick keeps Roop close in, not letting the mount happen. Hominick, trapped against the cage, pummels Roop on the back with several small shots, although they're more out of frustration than anything.”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “Hominick uses a feint to set up a brutal leaping knee strike, Roop goes down like a ton of bricks! He is knocked out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Dan Miragliotta has called a stop to this bout at 0:27 of the third round, declaring the winner via knockout, Mark Hominick.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe with Mark Hominick.”

Joe Rogan: “Awesome knock out there. It looked like you were down two rounds their, were you worried?”

Mark Hominick: “Well yeah, I knew I had to get a knock out there or I wasn’t going to get the win.”

Joe Rogan: “What was going threw your head when you landed the knee.”

Mark Hominick: “He’s out cold. I just won.”

Joe Rogan: “Was that something you planned on doing when you were on the stool?”

Mark Hominick: “I just wanted it to stay on the feet, and it did.”

Joe Rogan: “Mark Homminick, ladies and gentlemen.”

Tim Hague vs. Matt Mitrione

Bruce Buffer: “Our fourth bout of the evening is in the Heavyweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. This man is a mixed martial artist. With a record of 3 wins & 0 loses. Fighting out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at 261lbs. “Meathead” Matt Mitrione.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. This man is a wrestler. With a record of 12 wins & 4 loses. Fighting out of Edmonton, Alberta. Weighing in at 265lbs. “The Thrashing Machine” Tim Hague.

When the fight starts our referee will be Yves Lavigne.”

Yves Lavigne: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Hague steps back to avoid a left jab. Hague sees a right body kick coming, grabs it, shoots in for a takedown, and gets it! Mitrione has to pull guard. Hague fires off a few punches, but they aren't thrown with any great force. Hague attempts to pass guard. He eventually passes, but only into half guard. Hague pounds away with elbow strikes, but doesn't do much damage, if any, Mitrione is comfortable holding half guard. Mitrione works some separation, then tries to quickly scramble his way into a better position. The scramble fails to secure either fighter a dominant position, and they both end up standing. We are now at the halfway point of the round. Mitrione looks like he wants to stand in the pocket and strike with Hague. The two fighters move closer, ready to strike. Mitrione throws a barrage of big punches but Hague covers up and is no danger. Both fighters throw strikes at the same time, both miss. Having stepped in close to throw their strikes, they end up grappling. Using his wrestling skills, Hague is trying to push Mitrione up against the cage. He does so, and now has Mitrione pinned to the cage. Hague hits Mitrione, who is pressed up against the cage, with a nice short uppercut. We move into the final sixty seconds of this round. Smothered against the cage, Mitrione is trapped there, unable to do anything but take the occasional nasty short punch to the ribs, for about a minute.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Mitrione throws a barrage of big right hands but Hague moves out of range. Hague slips out of the way of a combination of short sharp punches. Mitrione slips past a left jab and fires back with a nice left hand. Mitrione feints going high and then throws a barrage of big rights, with Hague only just able to evade them. Mitrione narrowly misses Hague with a right uppercut. Time slips away as Hague doesn't press Mitrione, allowing him to circle. Hague throws a couple of jabs, then chooses to shoot in on Mitrione. Mitrione tries to step away from the takedown. Hague doesn't get the takedown, Mitrione avoided it. We move into the second half of this round. An errant jab sets Mitrione up to counter-strike with a stinging left jab. Mitrione slips past a left jab and counters with a crisp left hand punch. Both fighters fire off strikes, but neither does any significant damage. We're into the final minute of the round. Both fighters advance and strike, but neither hits anything. They wind up in a tight clinch. With underhooks giving him solid control over Mitrione, Hague looks for a takedown. The takedown doesn't work, Mitrione defended it well. Mitrione tries to get free of the clinch, but is stuck. Breathing very hard, Tim Hague is looking ragged. Using his wrestling skills, Hague is trying to push Mitrione up against the cage. Hague achieves it, pinning Mitrione to the cage.”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “Hague avoids a jab and scores with a clean left. A straight left fails to land and Mitrione is able to fire back with a kick to the ribs. Mitrione gets a vicious leg kick on Hague. An errant jab sets Mitrione up to counter-strike with a kick to the side of the ribs. Hague avoids a jab. Both fighters go to exchange blows, but neither hits a telling strike. We move into the second half of this round. Mitrione throws a looping punch, but Hague avoids it. Hague comes in closer to press the issue. Hague, who looks drained, comes forward looking for a takedown. Hague gets caught out and eats a stiff left jab. Matt Mitrione is looking really tired. Moving in closer, a tired-looking Mitrione apparently wants to strike from the pocket. Standing his ground, Hague looks happy to engage Mitrione in the pocket. Mitrione backs away to create some more space. We're into the final minute of the round. Hague avoids a flurry of punches. Hague counters a wayward low kick by catching it and shooting in for a takedown, but Mitrione stuffs it. From the looks of things, I don't think Tim Hague has much energy left. Moving in closer, a tired-looking Mitrione apparently wants to strike from the pocket. Seeing an opportunity, Hague goes straight for a takedown, but Mitrione is equal to it.”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, after three rounds we go to the judges' scorecards for a decision. All three judges' scored this bout 29-28, making the winner by unanimous decision, Matt Mitrione.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe with Matt Mitrione.”

Joe Rogan: “4-0 now Matt, how does that feel?”

Matt Mitrione: “It feels awesome.”

Joe Rogan: “Going into the fight you knew that Tim Hague was coming back to the UFC, were you prepared to fight him knowing that he could lose his job again.”

Matt Mitrione: “Yeah. I was expecting him to come at me swinging like a crazy man, but he didn’t. After the first round I was getting a bit nervous but I still fought my fight.”

Joe Rogan: “Is their anyone you want to fight next?”

Matt Mitrione: “A top 10 heavyweight.”

Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard

Bruce Buffer: “It’sssssssssssss time for out main event. This fight is 3 rounds in the Lightweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. This man is a kick boxer & wrestler. With a record of 26 wins, 8 loses & 2 draws. Fighting out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Weighing in at 155lbs. “The young assaisain” Melvin Guillard.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. This man is a submission wrestler. With a record of 11 wins & 1 lose. Fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Weighing in at 155lbs. Evan Dunham.

Herb Dean: (Calls both fighters forward) “Alright gentlemen, we've been over the instructions in the dressing room: protect yourself at all times; follow my instructions at all times. Let's have a good, clean fight. Now touch gloves to make it official.” (They both touch gloves.)

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Dunham steps back to avoid an enormous knock out punch. Dunham avoids a tight combination. Dunham gets suckered in by a feint, and is lucky to avoid the combination that follows. Guillard comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket. Dunham counters by dropping down and hitting a single leg, Guillard is forced to pull guard. Dunham begins trying to pass the guard. He finds himself unable to pass guard on this attempt. Guillard attempts a triangle choke on Dunham from the bottom of the guard. Dunham pulls free before the triangle can be locked in. Dunham attempts to pass guard and gain a better position. He finds himself unable to pass guard on this attempt. Guillard tries to catch Dunham with a punch, but it is not on target. We pass the halfway mark of this round. Dunham smothers Guillard with his body by pushing forward and down. The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left. Dunham fires off a few punches, but they aren't thrown with any great force. Guillard bursts into life and tries to scramble into a better position. Dunham is too quick though, and grabs side control before Guillard can get up. Dunham tries to lock Guillard in an armbar. Dunham gets an armbar fully applied! No! He pops his arm free. That was really close. The time is up, and that's the end of round one.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “A straight left fails to land and Guillard is able to fire back with a right hook, sending Dunham staggering backward and then down to the floor! Dunham shakes off the blow almost immediately though, and waits for Guillard to make a move. Apparently unwilling to engage, Guillard lets his opponent stand back up. Dunham throws a couple of jabs, then chooses to shoot in on Guillard. Guillard tries to avoid Dunham. Dunham can't get the takedown, Guillard was too quick to back away. Moving forward, Dunham counters a series of wayward big punches with a crisp jab. Guillard glances a strike off the side of the shoulder. The fight slows as Dunham sits back and allows Guillard to circle. We pass the halfway mark of this round. Dunham counters a one-two combination with a solid left. A weak body kick is countered by Dunham with a great straight right that lands perfectly on the button, Guillard is out like a light! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Official Result: Evan Dunham defeats 'The Young Assassin' Melvin Guillard (Knock Out (Punch) in 3:27 of round 2). The match was rated as being Decent.

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this bout at 3:27 of the second round, declaring the winner via knockout, Evan Dunham.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe with Evan Dunham.”

Joe Rogan: “Impressive knockout, Evan.”

Evan Dunham: “Thanks.”

Joe Rogan: “Coming into the fight you were not favoured to win the fight in the stand-up aspect.”

Evan Dunham: “Well after my Sean Sherk lost I wanted to improve on all my bad aspects, like striking.”

Joe Rogan: “Did coming off a questionable lost to Sean Sherk at UFC 119 affect you coming into the fight?”

Evan Dunham: “Yeah. It was my first lost and I believe I won it, but that’s what happens when you leave it to the judges.”

Joe Rogan: “Anybody you want to fight next?”

Evan Dunham: “Yes, Kenny Florian.”

Joe Rogan: “Evan Dunham ladies and gentlemen.”

Joe Rogan: (walks over to Melvin Guillard.) “Disappointing lost their.”

Melvin Guillard: “Yeah.”

Joe Rogan: “You came in to this fight replacing an injured Kenny Florian, how did this affect your training up to this fight?”

Melvin Guillard: “Didn’t affect the training at all. When a fighter comes in to replace another injured fighter, both fighters have the same length of training period.”

Joe Rogan: “Did you expect the fight to finish on the feet.”

Melvin Guillard: “Nope. He’s a grappler and that’s not where grapplers like to fight, but I didn’t expect a better striker for this fight.”

Joe Rogan: “Melvin Guillard, ladies and gentlmen.”

(Prelim) Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya

Mike Goldberg: “An attempted body kick misses, giving Yahya the opportunity to counter with a jab. Yahya chooses to shoot in on Brown. Brown tries to counter with a right hand, but is too slow. Yahya drives forward, and despite the best efforts of Brown to stay upright, the takedown is completed! Yahya ends up holding a seated Brown around the waist, pressing him up against the cage. Yahya tries to smother Brown against the cage, but he squirms free. Brown, stuck up against the cage, hits several clubbing forearms to the back. Yahya tries to pound on Brown, but can't get free to posture up or get enough distance to pull back. Brown hits Yahya with a few weak strikes to the back. Yahya starts trying to get Brown on his back so that he can gain a better position. He does brilliantly, and manages to get full mount on Brown! We move into the second half of this round. Yahya attempts to set up an armbar on Brown from the mount. Yahya gets the armbar, sinks it in deeply, and Brown has to tap! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Rani Yahya defeats Mike Thomas Brown (Submission (Armbar) in 3:28 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Josh Rosenthal has called a stop to this bout at 3:28 of the first round, declaring the winner via submission, Rani Yahya.”

Mike Goldberg: "That wraps up another excellent edition UFC Fight For The Troops 2! It's been great to have you tuned in tonight for my broadcast partner, Joe Rogan, and myself, Mike Goldberg, so long, and we'll see you next time inside the octagon."

Un-aired Preliminary Card Results:

Chris Cariaso vs. Will Campuzano:

Will Campuzano defeats 'Kamikaze' Chris Cariaso (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Average.

Amilcar Alves vs. Charlie Brenneman:

Charlie 'The Spaniard' Brenneman defeats Amilcar Alves (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Average.

Willamy "Chiquerim" Freire vs. Waylon Lowe:

Willamy 'Chiquerim' Freire defeats Waylon Lowe (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Poor.

Mike Guymon vs. DaMarques Johnson:

DaMarques Johnson defeats Mike 'Joker' Guymon (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Poor.

Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie:

Yves Edwards defeats 'Big Time' Cody McKenzie (Submission (Kimura) in 1:17 of round 3). The match was rated as being Good.

If there are any fights from any preliminary card that you want to se, just say so.

Fight of the night: Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran.

KO of the night: Mark Homminick.

Submission of the night: Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya.

TUF 13 Cast Revealed

The Cast for The Ultimate Fighter 13 has just been announced, with it being all welterweights. The highlight from all the fighters is Frank Lester is making his return to the ultimate fighter after being on season 9.

The full list is here:

Ansar Chalangov

Frank Lester

Garrett Davis

Cory MacDonald

Daniel Weiichel

Lee Doski

Kyle Jensen

Ray Elbe

Sauli Heilimo

Tommy Speer

Che Mills

Chris Liguori

Jake Bostwick

Joe Jordan

Jon Kirk

Joesph Ambrose

Keith Wisniewski

Nuri Shakir

Steve Bruno

Tiki Ghosn

Dylan Clay

Hernani Perpetuo

Matt Makowski

Michel Costa

Nate Loughran

Thomas Deny

Todd Moore

War Machine

The format will follow the same as last two seasons. With their being 28 fighters fighting for a spot on the show. Then 2 fighters will win a wild card to make it to the quarter finals.

The coaches for this season will be Frank Edgar & Gray Maynard.

What’s Next For Fight For The Troops 2 Fighters:

Evan Dunham- A bout with Kenny Florian at an event in the future.

Melvin Guillard- A fight against a lower rank fighter during the prelims or first fight of the main card of an event in the future.

Tim Hague- One last fight, most likely against a low ranked fighter at UFC 131.

Matt Mitrione- A top 10 opponent, most likely Cheick Kongo.

Mark Hominick- A fight with Dustin Porier at UFC 131 or TUF 13 finale.

George Roop- Could be fighting Mike Thomas Brown or Josh Gripsi.

Pat Barry- He will be kept around for one last fight to try and save his UFC career.

Joey Beltran- His next fight could be against Stefan Struve.

Cole Miller- A fight with Donald Cerrone.

Matt Wiman- A rematch with Mac Danzig.

Yves Edwards- A fight against a top 15 lightweight

Cody McKenzie- After this lost it shows he is a one move fighter. He will be kept around for another fight to see how he does.

Mike Brown- Will be kept for one more chance.

Rani Yahya- A fight with a top featherweight.

Mike Guymon- One more fight to prove himself.

DaMarques Johnson- Possible a fight against Rory McDonald at UFC 131.

Willamy "Chiquerim" Freire- A fight against one of the lower ranked lightweight fighters, probably one on a losing streak.

Waylon Lowe- One more fight. Win he stays, lose he sees the door.

Amilcar Alves- The Door.

Charlie Brenneman- Maybe a fight against Waylon Lowe.

Chris Cariaso- The door.

Will Campuzano- A fight against a low rank Bantamweight.

Date: Feb 05, 2011

Venue: Mandalay Bay Events Center

MAIN CARD

Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones

Spike TV Card

PRELIMINARY CARD

Don't forget to get your UFC 126 picks in.

MAIN CARD

Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones

Spike TV Card

PRELIMINARY CARD

Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

Spike TV Card:

(They pan the arena, all the fans are on their feet cheering.)

Mike Goldberg: “Hello fight fans. I’m Mike Goldberg here always, with my broadcasting partner Joe Rogan. Tonight we have a bunch of fights ahead of us, starting with two live fights from the prelims live on Spike TV now.”

Bruce Buffer: “We are live on spike TV, from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada for UFC 126! Our first bout of this broadcast is in the Featherweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 145lbs. This man is a judo fighter. With a record of 12 wins, 8 loses & 1 draw. Fighting out of Ōbu, Aichi, Japan. Michihiro Omigawa.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 145lbs.This man is a wrestler. With a record of 9 wins & 0 loses. Fighting out of Sacramento, California. Chad "Money" Mendes.

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “A feinted high kick gets a reaction, and Mendes is lucky to avoid the follow-up inside leg kick. Mendes looks like he might be trying to get in close and wrestle with Omigawa. Omigawa finds himself pulled into a grappling contest. Mendes is trying to muscle Omigawa up against the cage. Mendes achieves it, pinning Omigawa to the cage. Mendes tries to hit Omigawa with a knee strike, but Omigawa takes the opportunity to switch it around so that he is in control and Mendes is the one backed against the cage. With Mendes stuck against the cage, Omigawa tries to set up a judo-style throw. Omigawa uses a nice inside leg trip and Mendes is forced to pull guard! The clock runs down as Mendes is being smothered against the ground by Omigawa. We pass the halfway mark of this round. Omigawa looks to pass guard and get side control. Mendes keeps his guard secure. Omigawa leans back to avoid a couple of wild swings from Mendes. Omigawa starts trying to work to get past the guard. He finds himself unable to pass guard on this attempt. Mendes tries to ensnare Omigawa in a triangle. Omigawa defends well against it. Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.”

Fans: “BOO!!!”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Mendes moves in quickly after a wayward punch and hits a left. A straight left fails to land and Omigawa is able to fire back with a stinging left jab. Omigawa isn't drawn in by Mendes feinting to his left. Omigawa counters a wayward left jab with a nice jab. Omigawa comes in closer, looking to wrestle with Mendes. Not keen on wrestling Omigawa, Mendes uses movement to keep out of reach. We move into the second half of this round. Omigawa slips out of the way of a flurry of punches. Backing out of range, Mendes circles tentatively. Omigawa steps in closer to force the issue. Omigawa comes in, looking for a quick takedown. Mendes tries to step away from the takedown. Omigawa can't get the takedown, Mendes was too quick to back away. Omigawa throws a speculative right, but it is nowhere near hitting. Mendes doesn't press the issue, allowing Omigawa to circle. We move into the final sixty seconds of this round. Moving in closer, Omigawa looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. Omigawa moves into the pocket. Mendes shows good head movement to avoid getting caught with a jab. Not comfortable in the pocket, Mendes steps back and creates some space. The time is up, and that's the end of round two.”

Fans: “BOO!!!”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “Omigawa slips past a left jab and counters with a nice jab. A jab misses and Omigawa counters with a crisp left hand punch. They exchange strikes, but neither fighter inflicts any real damage. A flicked jab from Mendes only finds gloves. Omigawa doesn't let Mendes settle, stepping in closer to impose himself. Moving in closer, Omigawa looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. Omigawa is in the pocket, ready to attack Mendes. Omigawa throws a left jab but Mendes uses good head movement to make sure it slips by. Stepping back, Mendes creates a bit of distance. Mendes glances a strike off the side of the shoulder. It seems that Omigawa is happy to let Mendes circle for the moment. We move into the second half of this round. Mendes bobs and weaves. Not letting up, Omigawa quickly steps in closer to attack Mendes. Omigawa steps in, feints a kick, then darts back out. Mendes misses with an attempted right hook to the body. Omigawa steps in to put some pressure on. There's under a minute left in this round. Mendes steps back to avoid a left jab. Mendes sneaks a glance at his corner. Omigawa doesn't let Mendes settle, stepping in closer to impose himself. We reach the time limit and this fight is over.”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 round we go to the judges’ scorecards. All three judges score this contest 30-27, declaring the winner by Unanimous Decision, Michihiro Omigawa.”

Mike Goldberg: “Here’s Joe Rogan.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Michihiro Omigawa. Not a entertaining fight there.”

Michihiro Omigawa: “少なくとも、それは勝利だ。”

Translator: “At least it’s a win.”

Joe Rogan: “After this fight who do you want to fight?”

Michihiro Omigawa: “誰か”

Tanslator: “Anybody”

Joe Rogan: “Michihiro Omigawa, ladies and gentlemen.”

Bruce Buffer: “This bout is in the Featherweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 155lbs. This man is a brawler. With a record of 11 wins & 3 loses. Fighting out of Liverpool, England. Paul “Tellys” Kelly.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 159lbs.This man is a wrestler & kick boxer. With a record of 13 wins & 3 loses. Fighting out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone.

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “An exchange of strikes doesn't really lead to anything. Both fighters throw strikes at the same time, both miss. Using head movement, Cerrone slips past a left jab and counters with a series of quick punches. Using head movement to slip past a left jab, Cerrone hits a barrage of punches, eventually putting Kelly down! Kelly shakes off the cobwebs quickly though, and is alert. In comes Cerrone looking to get some form of ground control. Cerrone can't hold Kelly down and a scramble starts. Kelly leaves a leg in as they scramble, and Cerrone immediately tries to grab it. Kelly avoids the attempt to grab his leg and comes out on top with side control. Kelly relinquishes side control and stands up, letting Cerrone stand too. Moving in closer, Kelly looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. He gets into range. They come together and throw strikes, both miss. We move into the second half of this round. Kelly backs away to create some more space. Kelly is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket. Kelly is in the pocket, ready to attack Cerrone. An exchange of strikes goes nowhere. Using head movement, Kelly slips past a left jab and counters with a clean left jab. A showdown where they both exchange strikes only results in a stalemate. They wind up in a tight clinch. We move into the final sixty seconds of this round. Cerrone tries to wrestle Kelly backward and up against the cage. He does so, and now has Kelly pinned to the cage. Cerrone uses underhooks to gain solid control, and is looking for a takedown. A Greco-Roman slam floors Kelly, Cerrone executed it well. Cerrone ends up holding a seated Kelly around the waist, pressing him up against the cage. Cerrone smothers Kelly up against the cage wall. Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Cerrone counters a left jab with a sharp kick just above the hip. Both fighters come in and exchange strikes, but neither does any damage. Cerrone slips out of the way of a teep. Kelly comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket. Kelly and Cerrone get closer, both looking eager to engage at close range. Cerrone, in the pocket, steps away from a teep. Cerrone shows good head movement to avoid getting caught with a jab. Slipping past a left jab, Cerrone hits a huge right hand and Kelly is knocked down! Cerrone doesn't have time to capitalise though, as Kelly recovers his wits quickly. We are now at the halfway point of the round. Cerrone tries to secure a ground position. Cerrone attains side control. Cerrone looks to roll Kelly slightly and slip behind. Kelly tries to escape but only succeeds in giving up his back! Cerrone successfully gets both hooks in, and seems primed to finish. Cerrone, with both hooks in, attempts to get a rear naked choke fully applied. The rear naked choke is in deep, Kelly has to tap out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Dan Miragliotta has called a stop to this bout at 3:47 of the second round, declaring the winner via submission, Donald Cerrone.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Donald Cerrone. After this victory, do you still want to fight Cole Miller?”

Donald Cerrone: “Yeah.”

Joe Rogan: “You dominated this fight, did Cole Miller winning help you want to win in such a dominating performance?”

Donald Cerrone: “Yeah, I wanted the show the fans that when the fight happen, it won’t be just two grapplers fighting, it will be two mma fighters fighting.”

Joe Rogan: “Donald Cerrone, ladies and gentlemen.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Kingsbury feints rushing in, but Romero doesn't fall for it. Kingsbury moves out of range of a flurry of punches. Kingsbury slips out of the way of a jab. Moving in closer, Romero looks like he may want to wrestle Kingsbury. Romero grabs Kingsbury and pulls him into a grapple. Kingsbury gets caught with a couple of nice short punches as Romero uses his dirty boxing to inflict some punishment. Romero is looking to muscle Kingsbury back against the cage. Romero manages it, and controls Kingsbury up against the cage. Romero moves back from the grapple and looks ready to strike. A leg kick gets checked by Kingsbury. Stepping back, Kingsbury creates a bit of distance. We go past the halfway point of this round. Romero comes in, looking for a quick takedown. The takedown is successful, Kingsbury couldn't quite stay on his feet. The takedown leaves Kingsbury seated with his back pressed against the cage. Romero begins trying to get himself into a more dominant position. Kingsbury gets turned onto his back, and is mounted! Romero attempts to set up an americana on Kingsbury from the mount. Kingsbury stops Romero from applying it. Kingsbury tries to get enough space to pull half guard, but Romero doesn't allow it. The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left. Romero attempts an armbar. Romero gets the armbar, sinks it in deeply, and Kingsbury has to tap! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Dan Miragliotta has called a stop to this bout at 4:58 of the first round, declaring the winner via submission, Ricardo Romero.”

(Dana White and Joe Rogan try and get their last hype in before the PPV starts.)

Main Card:

(The opening for UFC 126: Silva vs Belfort starts.)

Rich Franklin: “Tonight I’m going to win & show everyone Rich Franklin is back and better then ever..”

Forrest Griffin: “I lost the title to Rashad Evans, & I plan on getting it back. Rich Franklin will just be another stepping.”

Vitor Belfort: “Anderson nunca vi ninguém com o meu boxe e velocidade. Vou fazer-lhe lembrar o meu nome depois de eu dar-lhe a primeira derrota por nocaute. (Anderson has never seen anyone with my speed and boxing. I will make him remember my name after I give him his first knockout loss.)”

Evan Dunham: “Eu lutei muitos atacantes antes e vitor não será diferente. (I have fought many strikers before & Vitor will not be different.)”

(A video package airs, showing all the highlights from the Main Card fighters.)

Mike Goldberg: “Hello fight fans and welcome to UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort. I’m Mike Goldberg here with my broadcasting partner Joe Rogan. Tonight we have a main event of Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort for the middleweight championship.”

Joe Rogan: “Both these fighters are world class strikers who can knock out anyone. Vitor’s last fight came at UFC 103 with a knockout victory over Rich Franklin on September 19, 2009, over 1 and a half year difference. We will see if cage rust is a problem. Anderson’s last fight came at UFC 117 where he was able to get a last round submission victory over Chael Sonnen after being dominated for 4 rounds.”

Mike Goldberg: “In our co-main event Rich Franklin takes on the original ultimate fight Forrest Griffin in the light heavyweight division. Rich Franklin is coming off a victory over former UFC light heavyweight champ Chuck Liddell at UFC 115. As for Forrest Griffin, he’s coming of”

Joe Rogan: “Rich Franklin is coming off a knockout victory over former UFC light heavyweight champ Chuck Liddell at UFC 115. As for Forrest Griffin, he’s coming of victory over former light heavyweight champ Tito Ortiz. A win for ether fighter tonight could push them back into title contention.”

Mike Goldberg: “Come up next we have our first fight of the night.”

Bruce Buffer: “We are live, from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada for UFC 126! Our first bout of the evening is in the Bantamweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 135lbs This man is a submission fighter & boxer. With a record of 38 wins & 3 loses. Fighting out of Montreal, Quebec. Miguel Angel Torres.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 15lbs. This man is a striker. With a record of 18 wins & 6 loses. Fighting out of Arroyo Grande, California. Antonio Banuelos.

When the fight starts our referee will be Josh Rosenthal.”

Josh Rosenthal: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

I forgot to save the report, but I remember that it was an awesome stand-up war. In the first round Antonio Banuelos dropped Torres, but Torres was able to recover. In the second round Antonio Banuelos dropped Torres, but Torres was able to recover & was able to drop Antonio and TKO him.

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Josh Rosenthal has called a stop to this bout at 2:51 of the second round, declaring the winner via TKO, Miguel Torres.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Miguel Torres. Awesome fight there.”

Miguel Torres: “Thanks.”

Joe Rogan: “It seemed like you were hurt bad there in both rounds, were you?”

Miguel Torres: “Yeah, I didn’t expect him to be that good at striking. But I was wrong.”

Joe Rogan: “Anybody you want to fight now?”

Miguel Torres: “Brain Bowles or Joseph Benavidez.”

Joe Rogan: “Miguel Torres, ladies and gentlemen.”

Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones

Bruce Buffer: “This bout is in the Light Heavyweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 205lbs.This man is a wrestler. With a record of 11 wins & 1 lose. Albuquerque, New Mexico. Jon “Bones” Jones.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 205lbs.This man is a wrestler. With a record of 12 wins & 0 loses. Fighting out of Scottsdale, Arizona The Ultimate Fighter 8 winner Ryan “Darth” Bader.

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “An exchange of strikes doesn't lead to any real damage. Having stepped in close to throw their strikes, they end up grappling. Bader has worked in the underhooks and looks to take Jones down. He lifts his opponent and drives him down with a Greco-Roman slam! Jones pulls guard. Bader pounds away with right hands, but doesn't do much damage, if any, Jones is comfortable holding guard. Jones tries to ensnare Bader in a triangle. In a show of great skill, Bader spins out of the triangle attempt and gains side control. Bader is trying to move from side control to mount. Jones doesn't let Bader get the mount, and so he remains at side control. Jones attempts to get some separation in order to try to stand, but can't. Bader looks to roll Jones slightly and slip behind. Jones doesn't give Bader room to move, and so he remains at side control. Bader blocks Jones as he tries a transition to guard. We pass the halfway mark of this round. Bader tries to lock Jones in an arm triangle. Jones stops Bader from applying it. Bader feels Jones prepare to scramble for position and makes sure it doesn't happen. Bader is trying to move from side control to mount. He can't quite manage to get to mount on this attempt. Bader blocks an attempted sweep. We have one minute of the round remaining. The referee decides that there is a lack of progress being made and stands them back up. Jones looks like he wants to stand in the pocket and strike with Bader. Standing his ground, Bader looks happy to engage Jones in the pocket. Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Jones feints rushing in, but withdraws. Bader almost tastes a head kick after falling for a feinted inside leg kick. Feinting low, Jones suddenly changes levels and lands a brutal head kick, Bader is knocked out upon impact! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this bout at 1:17 of the second round, declaring the winner via KO, Jon Jones.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Jon Jones. Impressive fight there.”

Jon Jones: “Thanks.”

Joe Rogan: “After the first round it looked like you were going to lose, were you worried?”

Jon Jones: “Yeah, but I was able to see that he didn’t want to strike on the feet with me so I tried to stay there.”

Joe Rogan: “After this fight many believe you are now the number one contender do you think so?”

Jon Jones: “Yeah and I’ll fight anyone for the title.”

Joe Rogan: “Jon Jones, ladies and gentlemen.”

(The Paul Kelly vs. Donald Cerrone is replayed.)

Bruce Buffer: “This bout is in the Welterweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 170lbs. This man is a Submission fighter. With a record of 9 wins & 0 loses. Fighting out of Fortaleza, Brazil. Carlos Eduardo "Ta Danado" Rocha.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 170lbs.This man is a wrestler. With a record of 22 wins & 5 loses. Fighting out of Orange County, California. Jake Ellenberger.

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “A wayward low right kick allows Rocha to hit a straight left. Rocha slips out of the way of a flurry of punches. A wayward right kick to the body allows Rocha to hit a straight left. Ellenberger counters an errant left jab with a barrage of hard punches! Standing in the pocket, Rocha catches an attempted body kick and goes for the takedown, getting it! Rocha is in half guard. Rocha attempts to arm triangle Ellenberger from the top of half guard. Ellenberger defends himself well and is in no danger. Ellenberger tries to pull Rocha into a guillotine choke from the bottom of half guard. Rocha defends it well. We move into the second half of this round. In half guard, Rocha throws a couple of punches designed to keep Ellenberger guessing. Ellenberger attempts a guillotine choke from the bottom of half guard. Rocha stops Ellenberger from applying it. We're into the final minute of the round. Rocha looks to pass half guard and get side control. Ellenberger keeps his half guard secure. Ellenberger tries to pull Rocha into a guillotine choke from the bottom of half guard. Rocha defends it well.”

Mike Goldberg: “Rocha slips out of the way of a flurry of punches. Ellenberger takes a jab. A couple of wild swings miss Rocha and allow him to counter-strike with a solid left. There's a takedown attempt from Rocha. Ellenberger tries to step away from the takedown. The takedown is unsuccessful, Ellenberger avoided Rocha. Rocha gets Ellenberger with a punch to the ribs, but it lacked power. Not letting Rocha settle at all, Ellenberger comes in closer. Ellenberger slips past a left jab and fires back with a barrage of big right hands, forcing Rocha back! We've now passed the halfway mark in this round. Ellenberger throws a barrage of big punches but Rocha covers up and is no danger. Jake Ellenberger is breathing very hard. Rocha shoots in, looking for a close range double leg. Ellenberger cannot stop the takedown, Rocha drove in with too much pace and power. Ellenberger ends up sitting, his legs trapped under Rocha, with his back pressed against the cage. Time slips away as Rocha successfully keeps Ellenberger stuck against the cage wall. Rocha looks to get a more dominant position by pushing Ellenberger from a seated position onto his back. He finds himself unable to get the mount on this attempt. Ellenberger hits Rocha with a few weak strikes to the back. The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left. Rocha tries to put Ellenberger into a guillotine choke. Rocha gets the guillotine, applies pressure, and Ellenberger is saved only by the end of the round!”

Mike Goldberg: “Rocha uses a stiff left jab to stop Ellenberger from advancing. Moving forward, Rocha counters a series of wayward big punches with a jab. Rocha avoids a couple of wild punches. They come together and throw strikes, both miss. There's a double leg attempt from Rocha, from the pocket. The takedown is stuffed, so Rocha has to go to settle for pushing Ellenberger up against the cage. Jake Ellenberger seems to be fighting against exhaustion. Ellenberger is pressed up against the cage and held there, taking the occasional short punch to the ribs and stomach, for roughly a minute. We move into the second half of this round. Ellenberger is trapped up against the cage and takes repeated small punches to the body from that position. This goes on for roughly half a minute. Rocha tries to take Ellenberger down. Ellenberger blocks the takedown attempt and turns Rocha around so that he has his back to the cage. We move into the final sixty seconds of this round. Rocha takes a knee strike just above the hip. Rocha is trapped against the cage and Ellenberger punishes him with some dirty boxing. Ellenberger tries to smother Rocha against the cage, but is struggling to maintain control. Rocha catches an unsuspecting Ellenberger in a standing guillotine! The guillotine is fully sunk in, Ellenberger has no option but to tap out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Dan Miragliotta has called a stop to this bout at 4:57 of the third round, declaring the winner via submission, Carlos Eduardo Rocha.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Carlos Eduardo Rocha. Wow. Did you think you were down in the fight?”

Carlos Eduardo Rocha: “Não, mas nunca como agora os juízes vão.”

Translator: “No, but you never now how the judges will go.”

Joe Rogan: “True. You almost got the submission in the second round but the bell beat you, did that have any affect on you going into the third round?”

Carlos Eduardo Rocha: “Não. Ele me deu confiança para vencê-lo.”

Translator: “No. It gave me confidence to beat him.”

Joe Rogan: “We look forward to seeing you again, Carlos Eduardo Rocha, ladies and gentlemen.”

Bruce Buffer: “Our co-main event of the evening is in the Light Heavyweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 205lbs. This man is a freestyle fighter. With a record of 28 wins & 5 loses. Fighting out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Rich "Ace" Franklin.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 205lbs. This man is a wrestler. With a record of 17 wins & 6 loses. Fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The Ultimate Fighter 1 winner Forrest Griffin.

When the fight starts our referee will be Yves Lavigne.”

Yves Lavigne: “Are you ready? Are you ready? Let’s get it on.”

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “A tidy combination doesn't find a home, giving Griffin the opportunity to counter with a clean jab. Griffin is looking to turn this into a wrestling match, and is getting in closer to Franklin. Franklin ends up grappling for supremacy with Griffin. Griffin is trying to muscle Franklin up against the cage. Griffin manages it, and controls Franklin up against the cage. Franklin is pressed up against the cage and held there, taking the occasional short punch to the ribs and stomach, for roughly a minute. Griffin tries to throw an elbow, but Franklin takes the opportunity to turn his opponent around so that Griffin ends up backed against the cage instead. We are now at the halfway point of the round. Franklin breaks the grapple and prepares to launch some strikes at Griffin. Franklin throws a flurry of punches but Griffin covers up and takes them easily. Slipping past a one-two combination, Griffin counters with a solid left jab. Franklin slips past a jab and scores with a huge right cross that knocks Griffin right out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Yves Lavigne has called a stop to this bout at 3:43 of the first round, declaring the winner via KO, Rich Franklin.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Rich Franklin. You are back!!”

Rich Franklin: “Yep.”

Joe Rogan: “First Chuck now Forrest. Where do you find yourself in the light heavyweight division?”

Rich Franklin: “Top 10 & I’m going to stay there until I retire.”

Joe Rogan: “Is there anybody you would like to fight next?”

Rich Franklin: Well see who John Doe wants me to fight”

Joe Rogan: “Rich Franklin, ladies and gentlemen.”

(The Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero fight is replayed.)

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Ruediger avoids a jab. Ruediger avoids a spinning back kick. A feint sets up a kick to the body, but Taylor manages to just avoid it. Ruediger steps back to avoid a one-two combination. Both fighters fire off strikes, but neither does any significant damage. Taylor looks to move in and stand in the pocket. Ruediger lets Taylor get closer. Moving in closer, Taylor looks like he may want to wrestle Ruediger. Taylor grabs Ruediger and pulls him into a grapple. Using his wrestling skills, Taylor is trying to push Ruediger up against the cage. Taylor can't do it though, and Ruediger is able to get free. We are now at the halfway point of the round. A left jab misses and Taylor strikes back with a kick to the body. Taylor counters a left jab with a swift right kick to the leg. Ruediger avoids a spinning back fist attempt. We have one minute of the round remaining. Ruediger drops a shoulder, trying to sucker Taylor in with a feint. Taylor comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket. Taylor is in the pocket, ready to attack Ruediger. Slipping past a one-two combination, Ruediger counters with a clean punch. The time runs out on round one.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Ruediger slips out of the way of a combination of short sharp punches. Ruediger chooses to shoot in on Taylor. Taylor tries to step away from the takedown. The takedown is unsuccessful, Taylor avoided Ruediger. Ruediger catches an attempted body kick and goes for the takedown, but Taylor is able to block it. Moving in closer, Taylor looks like he wants to strike from the pocket. The two fighters move closer, ready to strike. Taylor uses head movement to slip past a vicious right and he hits a sharp kick to the shin. Ruediger, standing at close range, catches a body kick and goes for a takedown, and gets it! Taylor has to pull guard. Ruediger tries to pass the guard. He can't find a way past the guard. Ruediger gets pushed back thanks to a butterfly guard, and Taylor quickly scrambles. We pass the halfway mark of this round. The scramble leaves Taylor turtled up, facing Ruediger. Ruediger finds his efforts to roll the turtled Taylor over and secure side control fruitless. Taylor takes the opportunity to stand up. We're into the final minute of the round. Ruediger shoots in for a takedown. Ruediger gets caught out and eats a stiff left jab. They come together and throw strikes, both miss. Round two ends as time expires.”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “Between rounds, his corner told Taylor to try and keep it standing in this round. Taylor feints throwing a jab. Ruediger chooses to shoot in on Taylor. Taylor attempts to avoid Ruediger as he shoots in. The takedown is unsuccessful, Taylor avoided Ruediger. Gabe Ruediger is looking really tired. Taylor counters a wayward left jab with a jab. Taylor is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket. Ruediger sees a chance for a takedown attempt, but Taylor is able to defend it. Ruediger throws a looping punch, but Taylor avoids it. It seems that Taylor is happy to let Ruediger circle for the moment. We go past the halfway point of this round. Ruediger throws a speculative right, but it is nowhere near hitting. It seems that Taylor is happy to let Ruediger circle for the moment. Gabe Ruediger seems to be fighting against exhaustion. Taylor circles as he plans his next move. Not letting Taylor settle at all, Ruediger comes in closer. Ruediger, who looks drained, throws a couple of slow jabs as cover so that he can go for a takedown. A good sprawl stops the takedown, and Ruediger is brought down to the mat in a loose front facelock. Paul Taylor is looking really tired. The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left. Taylor fires away with right hands, and Ruediger is stung by several big shots to the side of the head. Ruediger springs back to his feet, albeit at the expense of a few punches to the body and head. We reach the time limit and this fight is over.”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 round we go to the judges’ scorecards. All three judges score this contest 30-27, declaring the winner by Unanimous Decision, Paul Taylor.”

Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort

Bruce Buffer: “It’sssssssssssss time for out main event. This fight is 5 rounds in the Middleweight division. Introducing first, fighting in the blue corner. Weighing in at 185lbs. This man is a boxer & submission fighter. With a record of 19 wins & 8 loses. Fighting out of Las Vegas, Navada. Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort.

Introducing his opponent, fighting in the red corner. Weighing in at 205lbs. This man is a submission Muay Thai & submission fighter. With a record of 28 wins & 4 loses. Fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The reigning, defending UFC Middleweight champion of the world, Anderson “The Spider” Silva.

Herb Dean: (Calls both fighters forward) “Alright gentlemen, we've been over the instructions in the dressing room: protect yourself at all times; follow my instructions at all times. Let's have a good, clean fight. Now touch gloves to make it official.” (They both touch gloves.)

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “A jab misses and Silva counters with a solid right. Belfort counters a wayward right jab with a superb combination of right hook to the body and a big left cross. An insane flying side kick misses and gives Belfort the chance to counter with a stinging right jab. Belfort throws a looping punch, but Silva avoids it. Not letting up, Silva steps in closer to pressure Belfort into action. Both fighters throw strikes at the same time, both miss. Belfort is getting in closer to Silva, perhaps looking for a clinch. Silva is pulled into a Muay Thai clinch. We are now at the halfway point of the round. From the clinch, Belfort drives a knee into the face of Silva! It looks like Silva has been cut above the eye by that strike. Silva hits a knee strike to the ribs after blocking one from Belfort. Using the clinch, Belfort hits a big elbow to the face of Silva. Silva partially blocks a knee strike, enough to allow him to wrestle free of the clinch. The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left. Silva looks like he might be trying to get in close and wrestle with Belfort. Belfort ends up grappling for supremacy with Silva. Silva uses dirty boxing and gets in a few crisp punches on Belfort as they grapple. Silva tries to get Belfort into a Muay Thai clinch. He has it hooked, Belfort needs to find a way out quickly. Silva rocks Belfort with a vicious elbow. Belfort has a gash under his eye from that strike.

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Belfort slips out of the way of a teep. With both fighters bleeding, the referee pauses the fight so that they can be checked. The ringside doctor examines the cuts...and signals that neither is a fight ender. The fight will be restarted in the center! Silva drops his shoulder and feints to step in, but Belfort isn't buying it. Silva feints to one side and then throws a spinning back fist but Belfort avoids it by mere inches. Silva scores with a sudden flying knee strike, cleverly disguised via a feint, and Belfort is knocked out! ANDDDDDDDDDDDD it’s all over!!!”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this bout at 1:34 of the second round, declaring the winner via knockout, Anderson Silva.”

Joe Rogan: “I’m here with the winner Anderson Silva. Impressive knockout.”

Anderson Silva: “Thanks”

Joe Rogan: “Your last fight was against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117, were you almost lost. How has that fight affected you?”

Anderson Silva: “É me afetou muito. Agora eu sei levar todos a sério.”

Ed Soares: “It's affected me alot. I now know to take everyone seriously.”

Joe Rogan: “After this victory you are to fight Yushin Okami, what do you think your odds are of winning?”

Anderson Silva: “100%”

Joe Rogan: Anderson Silva, ladies and gentlemen.”

Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring

Round 1:

Mike Goldberg: “Ring steps back to avoid a one-two combination. Ring throws a left jab but Fukuda avoids it. Fukuda comes in closer, looking to wrestle with Ring. Fukuda grapples with Ring, who made no attempt to escape. Fukuda is trying to push Ring so that his back is up against the cage. Ring ends up backed against the cage. Showing good control, Fukuda keeps Ring stuck against the cage and hits him with short punches to the body for about thirty seconds. Fukuda launches an elbow strike but Ring is ready and uses some wrestling to turn around so that Fukuda is the one against the cage. We move into the second half of this round. Ring looks for a trip takedown. Ring doesn't get the takedown, Fukuda instead wrestles his way into controlling the grapple. Fukuda tries to hit Ring with an elbow, but Ring takes the opportunity to switch it around so that he is in control and Fukuda is the one backed against the cage. Fukuda is pressed up against the cage and held there, taking the occasional short punch to the ribs and stomach, for roughly a minute. We have one minute of the round remaining. Showing his ability to control opponents, Ring smothers Fukuda against the cage while nailing him with short strikes to the body for the remainder of the round. The time is up, and that's the end of round one.”

Round 2:

Mike Goldberg: “Fukuda throws a barrage of big right hands but Ring moves out of range. Fukuda looks like he might be trying to get in close and wrestle with Ring. The two fighters start grappling for control. Fukuda tries to wrestle Ring backward and up against the cage. He does so, and now has Ring pinned to the cage. Fukuda tries to maintain control, but Ring wrestles his way out of trouble and turns it so that Fukuda ends up backed against the cage. Ring attempts to wrestle Fukuda to the ground. It looks like Fukuda is trying to grab a guillotine. Fukuda cannot stop the takedown, and has to pull guard. In guard, Ring begins working to pass to side control. He can't find a way past the guard. Fukuda grabs Ring and draws him in close, smothering him. We are now at the halfway point of the round. Ring looks to get past the guard. Ring isn't able to pass guard on this attempt. Fukuda applies double underhooks and keeps Ring from launching any attacks. Ring attempts to pass guard and gain a better position. Fukuda keeps his guard secure. Nick Ring doesn't look like he has much left in the tank. Ring gets pulled in tight, stopping him from posturing up or launching any attacks. We have one minute of the round remaining. With no progress being made, the referee brings the fighters back to their feet. The time runs out on round two.”

Round 3:

Mike Goldberg: “From what we could hear of his corner, it sounds like Ring has been instructed to try and get Fukuda to the floor in this round. Fukuda avoids a jab. Fukuda looks to be trying to close the distance between them. He pulls Ring into a grapple. Fukuda is looking to muscle Ring back against the cage. Ring ends up backed against the cage. Riki Fukuda doesn't look like he has much left in the tank. Fukuda catches Ring with a knee strike to the thigh. Fukuda nails Ring with a hard right hand to the side of the head, stunning him. Fukuda attempts to use some close-range elbow strikes but Ring pulls the clinch tighter, making it impossible to launch them. Fukuda catches Ring with a hard right hand to the ribs. Fukuda tries to smother Ring against the cage with wrestling, but he reverses it and pushes Fukuda against the cage instead. Riki Fukuda seems to be fighting against exhaustion. Nick Ring seems to be fighting against exhaustion. We go past the halfway point of this round. The referee thinks there has been too little progress, and brings the two fighters back to the center. Fukuda throws a feint. Despite being tired, Fukuda looks like he wants to stand in the pocket and strike with Ring. Ring tries to counter with a takedown, but Fukuda defended it well. Although visibly tired, Fukuda looks to move in and stand in the pocket. Ring tries to catch him by surprise with a takedown attempt, but it is blocked. Nick Ring looks like he is almost out on his feet with exhaustion. Although visibly tired, Fukuda looks to move in and stand in the pocket. Ring sees a chance for a takedown attempt, but Fukuda is able to defend it. Riki Fukuda looks exhausted. We have one minute of the round remaining. Ring slips out of the way of a jab. Fukuda, who is visibly tired, looks like he might want to get in close and wrestle with Ring. Ring is pulled into a grapple. Time runs out and that's the end of the fight.”

Bruce Buffer: "Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 round we go to the judges’ scorecards. All three judges score this contest 29-28, declaring the winner by Unanimous Decision, Nick Ring.”

Fight of the night: Antonio Banuelos vs. Miguel Torres

KO of the night: Anderson Silva

Submission of the night: Carlos Eduardo Rocha

BYU 14 3/10

UFC 126 Press Confrence Highlights.

Matt Edwards- blurcat.com reporter.

These are some of the highlights from the UFC 126 Post-Fight Press Confrence.

Buys- as of right now the PPV buys are 900,000 and counting.

Anthony Pettis- Anthony Pettis’ opponent for UFC 129 has been announced. “I want the first to let you guys know we have an opponent for Anthony Pettis,” said John Doe, UFC president. “He will be facing lightweight Canadian Sam Stout on the main card. This fight Is a good fight for both. If Pettis wins then it shows he should face winner of Edgar vs Maynard III, but If Stout wins it shows he can fight with the big dogs.”

Releases- The UFC are planing on releasing Ruediger.

Light Heavyweight #1 Contender- Jon Jones has been announced to be the #1 contender to the UFC light heavyweight title.

Archived