most dominating fighter in your game??

In March 2006, the current badasses are Leslie Myers and Nuno Valentino, the Bantamweight champions. Both have 7 defenses and are at the top of their respective P4P lists. They're both defending on the same night, and win or lose they'll be going to featherweight to get fresher competition.

Just a follow-up, Nuno Valentino won and Leslie Myers lost (to Jessica Hunt). So both moved up to featherweight, but only Valentino had to vacate a belt.

Edson Barboza has been not only dominating, but scary dominating. He beat Jacob Volkmann in 2:22 with a guillotine choke, then KO'd Shane Roller with a punch in 22 seconds, KO'd Joe Stevenson with a knee in 1:10, then ko'd Thiago Tavares with a punch in 54 seconds. He then dominated #17 Takanori Gomi and got an easy Unanimous Decision victory over him. Next in a number 1 Contender's fight he knocked out #3 Gilbert Melendez with a kick in 2:38. He's now set to fight Gesias Cavalcante for the UFC LW Title and is seen as the favorite heading into the fight.

In a fllow up, Barboza just knocked out Cavalcante with a headkick 23 seconds into the 1st Round to become the UFC Lightweight Champion and #1 ranked LW in the world

• 2 weeks later...
Playing Dawn of MMA, I'm into January 1997 with the UFC & so far the most dominant figure has been Royce Gracie. 12-0, the winner of the tournaments at UFC1 & 6. Along the way he has beaten Sakuraba, Severen, Shamrock, & everyone else. Tragically he doesn't want a new contract & so won't fight for me again for the time being, just as I had an interesting opponent lined up for him, a generated fighter called Benjamin Barbosa whose only loss has come to Renzo, & he just avenged that loss.

The follow on from that, it's November 1999 now, Gracie hasn't fought since his UFC contract ran out in December 1996 so he's still at 12-0. Damn shame that, thought he would end up with Pride but I guess he's too big to sign for anyone.

Barbosa is now 14-1, beating Hendo before signing with Pride & winning all 3 fights there. Tito Ortiz is my current most dominant fighter, just winning the Middleweight Title from Mitchell Monk which leaves him at 7-0 with wins over Renzo, Bas, Miletich & Bustamante among others.

In WMMA2 years ago, I remember Foster being a really dominant fighter. Lately, I've been playing a mod with only women's fighters, and Lehane was kind of dominant there, rarely losing, and only through decisions.

My last GAMMA game sadly had no one really dominate. All championships' hands changed pretty frequently, especially the light heavyweight championship.

edit: after reading through the thread, I must say Marlon John was probably one of the most dominant fighters in that game. Yet, even he had to lose a couple of times.

playing the Dawn of MMA mod as PRIDE FC(in 2006).

Kazushi Sakuraba is on a 5 fight win streak and is my middleweight champ, He's 16-2. His only losses came against Mark Kerr (who had a major weight adv)

and Renzo Gracie (who he has just avenged).

This guy has faced Wandy twice and submitted him twice and i really wanted Wandy to win :rolleyes:

My Flyweight division (116-125) Edas Rhamkhanaam. He's 34 years old and defended his title 9 times so far. (34-5-2)

Venton Cloud is the best at the Heavyweight area. (200-235) He's undefeated at 14-0 all with knockouts and he's a boxer. I'm gonna match him up with someone that will give him a run for his money though.

• 4 weeks later...

Isiah Monroe is ruling my MW division with an iron fist, although as the game in question was my first ever game, I missed out on a lot of the top-level guys like Bill Brown, most of whom are now at ALPHA-1 on about $80,000 per fight.

Also, Philip Ziskie is dominating the FW division to the point where I'm considering moving him up to LW just to keep him marketable.

Also, he's not mine, but Hassan Fezzik is something like 32-0 in my game.

Played a ton, in my new franchise, Ari Peltonen is undefeated (just in the game not his record) taking out Raul Hughes, Jeff Carlton, Leon Banks, and other defenses. Lubos Plasil is wrecking everything in the LW division, and is undefeated (wins over Fiyero, Morrison, Sugar, Banare, Brockett, Hilton). Its still only 2002, however.

I don't have my game in front of me, but in 2005, Ivanov (who ended Fezzik's undefeated run) remains undefeated and is my heavyweight champ. Li-Kong Ho has only lost twice when attempting to step up to the lightweight division (once to Fiyero and once to Sukarno, and he then avenged the Sukarno defeat), and is something like 32-0 in featherweight bouts. Chambers went on a tremendous run at middleweight, but is actually now trying to work his way back to the belt after stumbling. And Bud Brockett has gone on two extended runs as my welterweight champ. Marlon John has been my most succesful 205er, but has never had a dominant run like the others. The lightweight belt has bounced around a lot. Fiyero had a decent run. Luis Basora just claimed the belt, but he got there on a really long winning streak, so maybe he'll be the guy who sets the standard there.

So far in my game it's Sean Morrison. He is 9-0 with all but one of his victories in the first round and most of them very early but his other victory was in the third round. The competition he has faced in totally weak though so if you consider who they are fighting it might actually be Gladstone Lopes who is 9-0 with 6 tko's 2 ko's and 1 descision against guys that aren't world beaters but they're no slouchers either.

HW Champion Allistair Overeem is doing extremely well! He was the underdog going in to fight Cain Valesquez (who was #1 in world coming off wins over Antonio Silva via great U Dec, and Bobby Lashley via great 1st round tko.) this was the result.

- Alistair 'Demolition Man' Overeem vs. Cain Velasquez

- From player-controlled event 'UFC 149: Overeem vs. Valesquez' (from the save game '!')

- Created 26 February 2012

>It's time for the main event of the evening! Alistair 'Demolition Man' Overeem goes up against Cain Velasquez in the UFC Heavyweight division.

>This match is for the UFC Heavyweight title.

>This match has had a spotlight upon it since the moment it was announced.

>UFC have made it clear - they think this is going to be a cracker, and have conditioned the fans to expect nothing less.

>We are underway!

>Velasquez counters a right kick to the legs with a superb combination of three quick punches to the body and a great right cross.

>Velasquez shoots in, looking for a takedown.

>Overeem cannot stop the takedown, and has to pull guard.

>Velasquez tries to pass the guard.

>He passes guard fairly easily, getting to side control.

>Velasquez is trying to move from side control to mount.

>He can't mount Overeem.

>Using an underhook to set it up, Overeem looks to scramble for position.

>The scramble results in Overeem being on his back pulling guard.

>Velasquez is trying to pass guard.

>Overeem keeps his guard secure.

>Velasquez feels Overeem prepare to scramble for position and makes sure it doesn't happen.

>We've now passed the halfway mark in this round.

>Velasquez looks to get past the guard.

>Overeem finds his opponent too skilled, and Velasquez passes guard into side control.

>We have one minute of the round remaining.

>Velasquez attempts the mount.

>Overeem can't fend off his opponent and is mounted.

>Velasquez unloads with big punches from the mount, landing several that clearly hurt Overeem.

>Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.

>I think Velasquez took that round, 10-9 on my score card.

>We are back underway!

>Both throw strikes at each other, both easily defend the other's attempt.

>Velasquez slips out of the way of a leg kick.

>Velasquez catches a right leg kick and goes for a takedown getting it! Overeem manages to pull guard.

>Velasquez looks to get past the guard.

>Overeem can't fend off the effort, and can only stop Velasquez at half guard.

>Velasquez looks to pass half guard and get side control.

>He gets past half guard, gaining side control.

>Velasquez attempts the mount.

>Velasquez shows his ground skills and slips to mount.

>We go past the halfway point of this round.

>Velasquez pounds away on Overeem with elbow strikes, landing several good shots in the process.

>It looks like Overeem has been cut above the eye by that strike.

>Velasquez tries to set up Overeem for an armbar.

>Overeem not only defends the armbar, but also stacks up Velasquez and hits several punches before gaining side control.

>Overeem attempts to armbar Velasquez from side control.

>Velasquez blocks it.

>Overeem feels Velasquez prepare to scramble for position and makes sure it doesn't happen.

>We have one minute of the round remaining.

>Overeem attempts to move to mount.

>Velasquez keeps Overeem from mounting him.

>The time runs out on round two.

>That round goes to Velasquez, 10-9 on my card.

>In between rounds, the cut man tries to stop the bleeding of Overeem.

>There's the bell and round number three begins!

>They exchange strikes, but neither fighter inflicts any real damage.

>Having ended up close together from the strikes they threw, a wild exchange of punches begins!

>Overeem eats a right cross during the exchange.

>Velasquez bobs and weaves, trying to get Overeem to commit.

>Overeem is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket.

>Overeem is now standing in the pocket.

>Good head movement allows Velasquez to slip past a vicious right hand, and he counters with a solid punch.

>Velasquez tries for a left jab but Overeem uses head movement to avoid it.

>Overeem slips past a superman punch and fires back with a series of quick jabs.

>A right cross misses, giving Overeem the perfect angle to counter-strike with a left jab to the cheek.

>Breathing very hard, Cain Velasquez is looking ragged.

>We move into the second half of this round.

>Using head movement to slip past a left jab, Overeem hits a stinging jab.

>Overeem lands a powerful right hook to the body.

>There's a stalemate as both fighters throw strikes but neither hits.

>Having ended up close together from the strikes they threw, a wild exchange of punches begins!

>Overeem hits a great right hand, snapping back his opponent's head.

>There's under a minute left in this round.

>Using head movement, Overeem slips past a left jab and counters with a thudding right hook to the body.

>A left jab misses, Velasquez counters with a solid punch.

>Velasquez slips past a jab and scores with a nice left.

>Time expires and we come to the end of round three.

>I have to give that round to Overeem, but only a 10-9.

>Round four begins!

>Overeem counters a left jab by hitting several big right hands, putting Velasquez down, dazed!

>Overeem senses victory and starts to unload with punches!

>Overeem fires away with punches, Velasquez is taking powerful shot after powerful shot!

>The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

>The winner, by TKO; Alistair Overeem!

>Official Result: Alistair 'Demolition Man' Overeem defeats Cain Velasquez (TKO (Strikes) in 0:39 of round 4). The match was rated as being Excellent.

• 1 year later...

<p><strong>Jon Vechio</strong> (30-1) just suffered his first loss in a 2039 real world mod save. He was essentially a featherweight Mirko Cro Cop (Sprawn n' Brawl with brutal highkicks). He had held onto and defended the SC (The second largest organization) Bantamweight Championship five times and UFC Featherweight Championship five times and won a superfight against Banteamweight Champion, Rafael Brooks (BJJ master and decent striker). Brooks was granted a rematch due to fight fight ending via cut and Brooks took the belt via heel hook. A bit bummed out since Brooks is on the verge of retirement and Vechio is only 31 but the third fight should be good.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Terry Rush</strong> (18-0) was just pulled out of retirement to compete in a legends grand prix against Koto Seo (23-6, longest reigning Flyweight Champion ever with seven defences), Jon Vechio and Jose Aldo. Terry Rush won his first title, the bantamweight title, on his fourth fight in a period of lacking talent. Terry brought a crowd by default due to his worldclass wrestling accomplishments at won the title at a very young age. He went on to defend the title ten times before capturing the flyweight title in a superfight. He then split with the company and retired at 32 after contract disputes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Andre Rubio</strong> (29-2) is the current reigning UFC Middleweight champion with his only losses coming the UFC's #2 middleweight Lucas Heleno in a freak finish and a nobody earlier in his career via split decision. </p><p> </p><p>

That's the big three at the moment.</p>

<p>I'm at June 2005 default data with my created American Fighting Pride (started with 5% regional) All rankings are world rankings not company rankings.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lightweight:</strong></p><p>

Yoshitomo Horigome 18-4 </p><p>

Currently #21 P4P and #2 Lightweight</p><p>

One of 2 three time champions, and the ONLY lightweight to defend the title more than once. His current reign has 3 so far. He's up to 74% rep so hoping he can hold on a bit longer.</p><p> </p><p>

Bosco Curbeam 19-6</p><p>

The only other 3 time champion, but never got passed 1 title defence. Was more dominant in the early game.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Welterweight:</strong></p><p>

Evan Pizzarro 19-3</p><p>

At one time was my highest ranked fighter. He had the welterweight title for a company record ELEVEN defences before getting Buster Douglas'd by Houston George. He's still at 70% rep and will easily win the title back when I give him a shot.</p><p> </p><p>

Vinicius Amade 7-0</p><p>

A re-gen, Amade is already my top rated welterweight at #8 currently. He's taken out former 2 time champion Delroy Rhodes and just beat the #18 ranked fighter (another re-gen). Unfortunately he is already 27 so I don't know if he'll be a long-term star or not.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Middleweight:</strong></p><p>

Bill Brown 19-3 is 1 and 1a with Evan Pizzarro for the most dominant ever fighter in my company. He's the 3 time and current champion and had SIX successful defences in his 2nd reign. Currently #15 P4P and #5 Middleweight. 2 of his 3 losses are to Billy Russel. Can't help but think if not for Russel, Brown might be in the top 5 P4P already.</p><p> </p><p>

Turk Durdell 19-5</p><p>

After stealing him from GAMMA, he lost his first two matches. He would then go on to win seven in a row, including winning the middleweight belt from Bill Brown. He had 2 successful defences before losing the belt back to Brown in his last bout. Even after that loss, he is still #20.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Light Heavyweight:</strong></p><p>

William Harrison 20-6</p><p>

Harrison has been the most dominant in what's been my weakest division. Has the only title reign above 1 defence when his 2nd reign went 3. He is the only 4 time champion in any division but that has more to do with the lack of good fighters than anything. Was 19-3 before his current 3 out of 4 losing skid.</p><p> </p><p>

Jerricho Stewart 12-6</p><p>

Don't let the record fool you, Stewart has won 5 straight fights, including his last bout over Harrison. He will be the next one to fight Osamu Dan for the LHW title and I'm expecting a victory. Currently #17 LHW, which is the top spot in the company. Yes, my LHW division is THAT bad.</p><p> </p><p>

Mike Prince 11-8</p><p>

I'm only adding Prince because he is my 1 and only created fighter. His stats are amazing, he has held the belt once already, and he is only 25 years old currently. However, for some reason, he can't seem to win against anyone decent. It's frustrating!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Heavyweight:</strong></p><p>

Christopher Sharp 49-18</p><p>

At 36, Sharp is a surprise as my most dominant HW fighter. The two time and current champion has a combined 5 successful defences and despite his stats rapidly decreasing is still winning way more than he is losing. Currently the #6 Heavyweight.</p><p> </p><p>

Roope Kuqi 14-5</p><p>

At one time I thought Kuqi was going to end up as my most dominant in any division. After a slow start, he popped off 6 wins in a row, including winning the HW title. He defended twice before dropping the belt to Renato and then losing his next and latest fight with Sly Twinge. Currently unranked but is only 25 years old and has plenty of time to get back to the top.</p><p> </p><p>

Honorable Mention:</p><p>

Evan Gardner won and defended the welterweight title near the beginning of my game, gaining 7 defences before getting a big head and denying me an extension on his contract. I tried to sign him back recently but the 750,000 he wanted per fight is more than I spend on whole cards! So I was like, nah.</p>

Anderson Silva has been unstoppable in my UFC sim. He's 40-4 now, and holds my Middleweight and Light Heavyweight titles. Since I've begun simming, he's had wins against Chris Weidman (2x), Jon Jones, Jake Shields, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, and Yushin Okami. He has finished every one of those fights (4 submissions, 3 KOs). He's 40 years old now, and has begun to decline in his ratings. Next up: a rematch with Jon Jones (22-2).

In 2014 with my spectate-verse, Li-Kong Ho is 45-1 and the #1 P4P. He's held the SIGMA FW title for 7 years and defended it 13 times. Throughout his career (not just SIGMA), he's beaten the likes of Phillip Ziskie, Lamont Banner, Wallace Everett, Nuno Valentino and Yoshiro Makamori. Ho's one loss was in his first SIGMA title shot against then-champion Valentino.

He's won two Submission of the Year awards (1998 against Takeuchi, 2008 against Valentino). He held the KDMFC FW title for 4 months (defending it once) until they went bankrupt, then he went to XCC and held their FW title for about a year (defending it four times) until THEY went bankrupt, then he went to SIGMA where he's been since.

Archived