Modern Warriors 2 (RELEASE)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick question, I haven't downloaded this version yet, but in the previous one while playing as the UFC it became impossible to re-sign anybody, as Dana White would only authorize me to offer up to $5,000 a fighter, even for someone like Shogun. I was wondering if you had any advice as to what stats to tweak in the database to allow me to pretty much run a company as I need to for a diary. I upped UFC's popularity in every region to the max, upped the company's finances to 'Virtually unlimited.' Is there anything else I can do?

Just a quick question, I haven't downloaded this version yet, but in the previous one while playing as the UFC it became impossible to re-sign anybody, as Dana White would only authorize me to offer up to $5,000 a fighter, even for someone like Shogun. I was wondering if you had any advice as to what stats to tweak in the database to allow me to pretty much run a company as I need to for a diary. I upped UFC's popularity in every region to the max, upped the company's finances to 'Virtually unlimited.' Is there anything else I can do?

You need to download the patches, or more advisably update 1.1, as that has been fixed.

As far as I remember Alex Karalexis's contract didn't get picked up by the UFC.A couple of guys weights need to be changed.Alexandre Ferreira should be moved to Middleweight.Brad Pickett should be BW,Dennis Hallman needs to be WW,Duane Ludwig to WW,Francisco Rivera BW,Jason Reinhardt is LW,Karlos Vermola LHW,I think James McSweeny go cut but am not sure either way he should be LHW and Terry Martin is WW.

Am I the only one who can't get past the first day? Game freezes while 'Processing Bodyshop Fitness'? I'm all patched up to todays temp patch.

If you are using Windows 7 or Vista then you will have to run the game as administrator, I had that problem when I first started.

As far as I remember Alex Karalexis's contract didn't get picked up by the UFC.A couple of guys weights need to be changed.Alexandre Ferreira should be moved to Middleweight.Brad Pickett should be BW,Dennis Hallman needs to be WW,Duane Ludwig to WW,Francisco Rivera BW,Jason Reinhardt is LW,Karlos Vermola LHW,I think James McSweeny go cut but am not sure either way he should be LHW and Terry Martin is WW.

Everything on here is correct, but Jason Reinhardt. He is fighting Tie Quang Zhang at FW.

Everything on here is correct, but Jason Reinhardt. He is fighting Tie Quang Zhang at FW.

Crazy just looked it up and ya I didn't know that Zhang was moving down.Probably for the best with that crazy deep LW division.Also Pat Barry's weight should be 240 instead of 220.

cung le should have a maxed out 'creative kicks' rating

overeem should probably have a higher MT clinch knee power rating, tho idk how its reflected in the engine or how it compares to the majority of the other fighters ratings, maybe a better standing guard defense rating too

and i THINK his dutch roots stem from whatever place kluiverts parents were from, and i think kluivert was considered to be black, but it doesnt really matter, i dont think people would really view overeem as a black guy

cung le should have a maxed out 'creative kicks' rating

overeem should probably have a higher MT clinch knee power rating, tho idk how its reflected in the engine or how it compares to the majority of the other fighters ratings, maybe a better standing guard defense rating too

and i THINK his dutch roots stem from whatever place kluiverts parents were from, and i think kluivert was considered to be black, but it doesnt really matter, i dont think people would really view overeem as a black guy

Both of Kluivert's parents were black (One from Suriname, the other from the Antilles).

If you watched the Reem documentary you'll see Overeem's mom in I think part 4, and she's clearly white and Dutch. His father is black and from Jamaica.

Archived