Fights that met or exceeded expectations

Towards the end of 2002 I had my first SIGMA card in Brazil. To headline the show, I had Affonso Villar vs. a highly-rated regen in the co-main and Murilo Satinho undefeated defending his heavweight belt against Sam Hoynes in the main event. Both Brazilians ended up scoring come-from-behind Fantastic rated Knock Outs and the card went down as my only card to be critically rated fantastic and was event of the year. Probably the most epic thing I've had happen in this game, I'm not sure if I will ever go back to Brazil cuz there's no way I'm topping that show! xD

...and I can't believe I did it again.

Rufus Stevens vs. Jack Humphreys. 2nd Round TKO. Match Rating: Excellent

Put this in the preliminary match because Stevens was coming off a bad draw and I thought wrestler vs. wrestler...but...damn.

Yeah, it's a rare event but the latest patch allows for that to happen more often.

Unfortunately the latest patch also makes sequences more random so things like Stevens and Humphreys among tons of other fights in the card that could get fantastic or excellent suddenly falls unto the least likely fights (although honestly with their name value I should have put them somewhere out of the pre-lims but Stevens was just coming out of that draw via headbutt while looking like he would have lost so I was really pessimistic he would have anything beyond a great fight)

Im in June 2012 and there have been two Excellent rated matches in the world so far. Both happened in my promotion...amazingly both happened on the same event.

To open the show, Edson Barboza knocked out Andre Winner in the 3rd round. Gutted it was a prelim

And to close the show, Chris Leben beat Anderson Silva by KO in round 3 to win the Middlweight Title

Crazy that they both happened on the same show. It created the only "fantastic" criticily rated show in the game too.

Archived