What am I doing wrong?

For the life of me, I can't figure this out...

I installed the 1997 real world mod, created the database and all that...But none of the pictures are showing up! When I go into the editor to set the pictures, it only gives me the Cornellverse pictures to choose from...For whatever reason, I can't select the 1997 pictures that I have in the folders.

What am I doing wrong? It's probably something simple that I'm just overlooking, but any help is appreciated. And yes, I am running the 1997 database.

For the life of me, I can't figure this out...

I installed the 1997 real world mod, created the database and all that...But none of the pictures are showing up! When I go into the editor to set the pictures, it only gives me the Cornellverse pictures to choose from...For whatever reason, I can't select the 1997 pictures that I have in the folders.

What am I doing wrong? It's probably something simple that I'm just overlooking, but any help is appreciated. And yes, I am running the 1997 database.

Did you make sure you put the pictures in the TEW 2010 -> Pictures -> 1997 (or whatever the full name of the mod is) -> People folder?

Archived