I am looking to split my UFC roster into three weight classes. Currently it is in two with 221 and above being heavyweight and everything under being middleweight. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if I can split the roster into three weights so that they can all become established and none are ineligible. Sorry if this is a stupid question I looked around on here but couldn't find anything. Does the weight class ranking strength matter that much?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Acidburned" data-cite="Acidburned" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30398" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am looking to split my UFC roster into three weight classes. Currently it is in two with 221 and above being heavyweight and everything under being middleweight. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if I can split the roster into three weights so that they can all become established and none are ineligible. Sorry if this is a stupid question I looked around on here but couldn't find anything. Does the weight class ranking strength matter that much?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just change the weight classes to ones you want, but be sure to add fighters to the right weight class.</p>

Weight class strength is just an over view of how strong each class is and your overall roster. It doesn't really matter as competitive credibility is what counts once you are over national and weight class strength is basically a more detailed view of competitive credibility. If you are splitting your roster JUST so you can increase weight class strength numbers it isn't worth it and has no effect on your game/promotion.

I would think it is fine as long as you have stars at the lower weight. If you have a couple stars around 170-180 then make that the limit. If they are all over 190 then you should probably leave it the way it is until you develop some stars at the lower weight.

Archived