[HYPE] - Official MEGAPACK III Request Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friendly reminder everyone. Please limit your requests to 3.

3 at a time peeps!

:)

As for your request, pick your fave 3 and if possible I'll go ahead and write 'em up. I can almost guarantee that Trish vs. Steph ain't gonna happen though.

- Sonfaro

Sonfaro, I edited my post. I apologize about that! I feel terrible for not reading about that.

Hero/Kingston's been in any promotion the two were in at the same time actually. :)

The whole thing started in Chikara, culminated in CZW, was touched upon a little in PWG (During the Hero/Tornado feud) and then finally was rebirthed in ROH just two years ago.

I'll do the CZW version and the ROH version, since there wasn't much to the Chikara interaction and Hero/Tornado covers anything in PWG.

CZW was the main and most intense one in my opinion, if you need a fantastic recap of the CZW feud to work with the boy made 10 chaptered videos highlighting the whole feud, available on his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tomsonlocal#p/u

Also i will throw an option into the hat, not sure if you are familiar enough with it but i'd love the whole Arik Cannon/Chris Hero respect based feud from IWA Mid South when Cannon first broke in.

Sorry. I will chill for the moment if you wish. Don't want to rush you. :cool:

Thanks!

Sonfaro, I edited my post. I apologize about that! I feel terrible for not reading about that.

Don't sweat it to much. You're not the first. Just made the really big letter so people who came to the next page wouldn't miss it.

CZW was the main and most intense one in my opinion, if you need a fantastic recap of the CZW feud to work with the boy made 10 chaptered videos highlighting the whole feud, available on his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tomsonlocal#p/u

Also i will throw an option into the hat, not sure if you are familiar enough with it but i'd love the whole Arik Cannon/Chris Hero respect based feud from IWA Mid South when Cannon first broke in.

Those vids are how I knew about the feud when King came into ROH. They were totally awesome, and yeah they are helping with the write up. Totally awesome!:)

And I'm not super familiar with IWA-MS stuff (hence why I'm still trying to figure out Jacobs title reign.) Give me a little bit to check it out before I make a commitment to Cannon/Hero.

- Sonfaro

Was the Daniels/Styles/Joe feud in the previous packs?

Yup, under "Unbreakable Threeway" and "Turning Point For A Machine" in Megapack II.

I'm also wondering if the Project 66/Age of the Fall angle in in one of the packs?

Sorta. Age Of The Fall's Debut and run up to their Tag title match at Final Battle is included under "Welcome To The Revolution" in Megapack II.

- Sonfaro

can you do

Godzilla vs mothra

Godzilla vs king Kong

Godzilla vs smog monster:p

Joking. Just want to say you do a relay great job on this i can tell it relay shows.

Thanks for putting all the time and work to make TEW even more fun.

Keep it up wont be long before we have Mega Pack 100:)

can you do

Godzilla vs mothra

Godzilla vs king Kong

Godzilla vs smog monster:p

Joking. Just want to say you do a relay great job on this i can tell it relay shows.

Thanks for putting all the time and work to make TEW even more fun.

Keep it up wont be long before we have Mega Pack 100:)

Good Lord.

:eek:

Also, as to your 'request'...

I had been thinking about writing up feuds based on movies. Though I'd rather have a team with me for a project like that. Hmm...

- Sonfaro

How about a few more famous WCW storylines...

1. The nWo formation

2. Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan

3. Goldberg vs. Hollywood Hogan

Here's a cool link you may find useful. It covers nearly every televised WCW show from the very beginning of Nitro in '95 all the way to it's death.

http://www.ddtdigest.com/updates/

I've started work on Sting/Hogan, but it... like the CHIKARA/BDK and Nexus angles, will be difficult, and require a little creative liscense. I'll add it up there.

I think I can do the nWO Formation.

Wasn't Goldberg vs. Hogan just a suprise match on Nitro? Was it really a feud?

Anyway, nWo and Sting/Hogan will be included in some form. Don't know about Goldberg/Hogan. Give me a little bit.

- Sonfaro

Yep your right. After thinking back it was just a suprise match, I don't really recall them feuding anytime before then.

Well instead of that how about adding in the formation of Evolution back in 2002. I think that would be another cool storyline for creating a strong stable in the game.

Yep your right. After thinking back it was just a suprise match, I don't really recall them feuding anytime before then.

Well instead of that how about adding in the formation of Evolution back in 2002. I think that would be another cool storyline for creating a strong stable in the game.

The Evolution Formation was written up under the HHH/Steiner feud back inMegapack II.

How about the Triple H & Steve Austin "Power Trip" story where they won all the major titles??

Chris Jericho made mention of it in his new book.... fun read too

I believe this is before the cut off. I'll look into it, but don't get your hopes up.

Haven't read Jericho's book. I'll have to look into it.

- Sonfaro

• 1 month later...

If it's not too late to request a couple angles

The formation of "The Flock" in WCW. (I've seen some of the elements of it in a mod pack before but not the angle.)

The break-up of the Flock (what essentially led to the Raven vs. Saturn match at Fall Brawl in which Saturn won and The Flock was forced to disband.)

Also, about the Test/HHH/Stephanie angle:

The key points of the angle were basically:

Test using a favor that Vince promised him to ask permission to ask Stephanie out on a date.

Stephanie accepts.

Footage of the date.

Stephanie begins accompanying Test to ringside and works in a mixed tag with him.

After one match (think it was after a match), Test proposes to her and she accepts.

HHH crashes "wedding" with footage of the two of them at a drive thru Vegas-style alter.

Test/HHH match with Stephanie turning on Test to give HHH the win.

beginning of Helms-McMahon faction.

If it's not too late to request a couple angles

The formation of "The Flock" in WCW. (I've seen some of the elements of it in a mod pack before but not the angle.)

The break-up of the Flock (what essentially led to the Raven vs. Saturn match at Fall Brawl in which Saturn won and The Flock was forced to disband.)

Also, about the Test/HHH/Stephanie angle:

The key points of the angle were basically:

Test using a favor that Vince promised him to ask permission to ask Stephanie out on a date.

Stephanie accepts.

Footage of the date.

Stephanie begins accompanying Test to ringside and works in a mixed tag with him.

After one match (think it was after a match), Test proposes to her and she accepts.

HHH crashes "wedding" with footage of the two of them at a drive thru Vegas-style alter.

Test/HHH match with Stephanie turning on Test to give HHH the win.

beginning of Helms-McMahon faction.

Didn't Stephanie turn on Vince at Armageddon 1999 during a no holds barred match with HHH?

Got real busy towards the end of march and hadn't been able to work as hard as I thought I would. I'm almost through Cena's ungodly title run of 2007 (minus the K-Fed stuff).

Deadlines extended till May 1st I guess, but after that I'll have to shut it down. Lots happeneing at once up here. :(

Also requesters, remember, if it isn't 2002 or up for WWE, don't expect too much from my end. Dem's the breaks.

- Sonfaro

Archived