What's going on in your game?

There's still a few of us out there playing 2005, I'd wager. :p

Simming through default database in August 2007.

Interesting notes:

--

Electo from MPWF is currently holding Campeon De Lucha, Campeones de Parajes & Campeones de Trios.

--

NYCW:

Whistler from NYCW is a two time main-event champ, current tag champ from the beginning (edits done to default database), as well as the current mid-card champ.

Wolf Hawkins, Guide, Fumihiro Ota, Hell Monkey, the Natural, Bryan Holmes currently wrestle for NYCW.

--

MAW:

Mean Jean & Mainstream Hernandez have been swapping the main-event belt of MAW since the beginning. Mean Jean is currently holding it for the third time.

Natural Storm took until January 2007 to drop the MAW tag titles.

--

NOTBPW

Only three people have been NOTBPW Canadian Champion; Dan Stone Jr., Dallas McWade, & Sean McFly.

--

4C:

Canadian Gangsta and Hardcore Killah have held the 4C tag titles since the beginning.

--

SWF:

Joe Sexy has held the North American Championship 3 times and defended it the most.

Everyone who has held the Shooting Star championship has held it a minimum of two times, with the exception of Bart Biggz. Calamari Kid has held it 5 times.

Lobster Warrior is the current World Champion, having defeated two-time champion Runaway Train.

Enforcer Roberts & Texas Pete have held the tag titles 3 times, with a combined 36 defenses.

--

TCW

Everyone who has held the All-Action Championship has held it a minimum of two times. Chance Fortune has held it 5 times.

Anyone who holds the Hardcore Championship has lost it after 8 or 9 defenses thus far.

Demon Anger is a two-time International Champion

Hardcore Uproar are 3 time Tag Team Champions and have the most combined defenses

Henry Lee was once a World Heavyweight Champion

--

USPW:

The USPW Tag Team Championships have never been defended.

Darryl Devine is a two-time National Champion.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still playing 05 though i already have and play 10. I only know one person in this forum that, like me, plays both these games at the same time. So...here's what's happening in my game.

Eric Angle has become my ROH Intercontinental Champion. (A title i created) Yes...Eric Angle...i kid you not! :D He's a got a great winning streak going through...both in 05 and 10. Both in Roh. Yes...i'm serious! :eek:

It is now June 2012. I took over CGC after it shrunk to Regional and Alex DeColt lost the book. I left MAW just before I was about to take it Regional. My main event storyline will be George DeColt turning heel, paranoid that his sons are trying to usurp power from him, and will start pitting them against each other and against the New DeColt Family consisting of George, Bobby Thomas, Wolf Hawkins, Raul Hughes, and hopefully Vin Tanner, who has just left TCW, with a World Championship under his belt. They have a ppv deal, but have never run a single show, so I am building toward the first-ever CGC pay-per-view event.

Around the world, 5SSW has just folded after losing money month after month going through 3 bookers in less than a year. It joins WEXXV, which folded 6 months into the game. Japan has gained Katana Pro 1 in the meantime, while Canada now has Due North Canadian Wrestling, Europe has seen the European Wrestling Alliance (which I also booked for a time) and the UK's most popular fed is the upstart Royal Highland Wrestling.

Randy Bumfhole served a year in jail for tax evasion.

Former CGC and NOTBPW announcer Jerome Turner is completing a 3-year prison sentence for reckless driving.

Sessue Kawate died of a drug overdose about a year ago.

WEXXW is also dead in mine, but both MFDL & HTRW went active. In America, there's two International feds (TCW, SWF), 1 Cult (DAVE), 1 Small (MAW) & 6 Regional feds. :eek:

Edit: Whistler must have blackmail on people, because he's held 6 championships over a period of 2+years

nW (NYCW) is doing better than ever. We just broke the 60 million dollar mark. Our TV programs are now shown all over the world and we have four of the top ten wrestlers of 2011 including #1 (Billy Russell) and #2 (Puerto Rican Power).

We just finished our most successful year yet-- not only financially, but we made some major signings this past year including Bryan Vessey, Hooded Kudo, Ricky Dale Johnson, Tana the Mighty, Scout (to reform the New Wave with Guide), Chris Caulfield, all A-rated stars or better in the U.S. I'm proud to call the top two guys in the industry worldwide right now homegrown. We also were able to pick up Archie Judge, who has done amazing things as a road agent for our matches.

PPV buy rates are up, attendance is up, ratings are up, and all this while the wrestling industry and economy are at D-. Due to the limited AI of the other promotions, I can honestly say it'd take a complete disaster to destroy our momentum. My next goal is to make nW the #1 promotion in the world (TCW inched us out because our first three months in 2011 sucked due to TCW raiding our talent before we could use to International level. I'm still waiting out contracts, and I intend on getting back every last one of our people.

After a year, I have been unable to make the women's division a success. I've tried a mix of diva matches and legit competitive matches between those with the skill and popularity but I haven't been able to get any of them over because there are so few female wrestlers in the game with decent default popularity. I have been able to make male wrestlers into stars, and yet this problem still eludes me. I really like Wanda Fish and I don't want to fire her but I can't get her over anywhere but in the Tri-State. I killed her momentum trying to make two more female wrestlers popular in the process but she never recovered. Years ago she played my first authority figure and was a star commentator, but when I tried to build the women's division around her, I ended up with a bunch of AAA stars that looked promising but had caps of C. Before I made her an active competitor, although she is the best all-round female wrestler in skill and entertainment, she was a B-. I know she has a popularity cap of at least B+ (because I got her up to B+ in Tri State years ago before we were even on TV), but any women's match I have right now gets C-,C, or C+ ratings because of these duds I picked up from AAA but with Fish's popularity gone, Suzue Katayama remains the best female wrestler I've attained despite her low looks and star quality. She is a solid B all over the US but she's a midcarder bordering on upper midcarder (I am trying to contain her push) but all of my other female wrestlers are stuck in lower midcard, opener or enhancement talent. If I job Suzue, she'll loose massive popularity, she'll get upset and the gap between her fellow competitors is so vast, I can't even use the division.

I don't tolerate anything rated below B nowadays that airs under my name in-game. I am on the brink of having two straight months of A-rated or better cards. I'm in the 4th week of January right now, but my last card that was rated below A flying under the nW banner was a tv broadcast in like the middle of November. The economy and industry are both a D right now so I need to get on top of my other competitors now before the trends reverse. In effect, that has stalled all plans at the moment for the amount of C and C- matches I'd need on TV to put the women's division over, and everyone else on the roster right now (the men) are doing a wonderful job right now.

There is hope, however. I recently signed a generated worker named Alicia Hayes who was a former bodybuilder. She has B pop across the US and she really doesn't have much to her name but power and charsima (she is an awful wrestler), I'm trying to put her over so that I can let the others eat away at her popularity eventually and let it trickle down to even the lower midcard. I'd be really annoyed to have to declare this women's division a failure. It's extremely hard to make it work in TEW2005. Why is this?

Now I hardly ever feature female wrestling on TV. I throw them a bone in a pre-show taping match, but in order to do the drastic pushes I need to close the gap between K

In kayfabe right now...

Hooded Kudo is coming off a match of the year runner-up in his battle with Bryan Vessey who was able to cut Vessey's reign short after Vessey ended the longest title reign in nW history by beating Billy Russell for the Imperial Title. Pistol Pete Hall (ranked #3 last year) has just won the #1 Contendership for the belt and is going to attempt to become the oldest man ever to win the belt this Sunday on PPV at tN Cold Snap, our first PPV of 2012. He still is holding the World Crusierweight title and due to an acrimonious relationship with the company's owner, is being forced into double-bookings, defending both belts on every show. Will he be able to pull off another 'w' after being worn out this past month?

Meanwhile, Billy Russell, title-less, still has yet to cash in his guaranteed shot at the world title that he won a few months ago in the Battledome Battle Royal match at one of our PPV's, nW Border Line.

Hot off of winning back their titles from The New Wave, the Old Guard (Robert Oxford and Wolverine) will be defending their belts against the Devestators (Dallas McWade and Ryan Powell) at the PPV, but the New Wave is still sneak attacking them with the clear intention of winning the straps off of them again, although it won't be this month.

Rick Law has debuted but has yet to have his first match. The world is watching as his open challenge for his inaugural bout at Cold Snap has yet to be answered.

Just a highlight of some of my current storylines

Lumina, if you can't get over the women's division, then just dump it and scavenge what you can for a later date.

New notes:

Darryl Devine: Holds every championship in USPW as of October 2009

Mayan Pro Combat came and died within three months under the helm of Jeff Nova.

Brussel Pro Wrestling is now active, also under the reigns of Jeff Nova, though much more popular.

Most of the US Regionals aren't getting out of their territories much besides USPW, which is running shows in South West once a year.

Dean and Dallas McWade have each held the top title in NOTBPW twice. Twice.

There are three International feds and two National feds. Guess which are where? Here's a hint: America & Japan.

This division has been a pet project over the last in-game year lol. I have all of the exposure in the world now and I refuse to believe it can't be done :p. And I really don't want to fire Wanda Fish but she isn't happy if she isn't wrestling

Solution: T\urn her gimmick equality fighter, release most of the division, and turn the remaining titles no-limit. Then have her cut a promo on the abandoning of the division and promise to take your world championship in a super push. :p

Now on to me. I've been working on this mod where HGC lives on by being bought by Sam Strong and his investors, with issues stirred up between him and Cornell, who leaves to Britain where he then founds his own TCW. I've made a good few edits but I'm wondering what more I could do. Help? :o

I've reached March 2011 (started in October 2010) and i'm now ready to start my brand split on ROH. Having in mind that i'm still at a cult level, this will require a lot of financial effort, as i have signed Jericho, Cena (i **** you not), Carlito and a few others that THE E released. But i've made more then half a million dollars of profit in the first months, so i have the money to spend at least for a while. hope my investment pays up.

Nice. I'm in 2012, but I've been playing this game since 2005 (in-game time)

Here are January's results:

http://img143.imageshack.us/i/010112.jpg/

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/010312.jpg/

http://img593.imageshack.us/i/010812h.jpg/

http://img408.imageshack.us/i/011012.jpg/

http://img511.imageshack.us/i/011212.jpg/

http://img522.imageshack.us/i/011712.jpg/

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/011912.jpg/

http://img249.imageshack.us/i/012112.jpg/

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/012512.jpg/

Starting the New Year off right :). I expected more from my main event on the PPV though, but as you can see, besides the women's division issues which are about to be dealt with one way or the other, my roster is doing their best. What do you guys think?

Edit: Bah, imageshack resized everything, but you get the idea.

Nice. I'm in 2012, but I've been playing this game since 2005 (in-game time)

Here are January's results:

Starting the New Year off right :). I expected more from my main event on the PPV though, but as you can see, besides the women's division issues which are about to be dealt with one way or the other, my roster is doing their best. What do you guys think?

I see nothing. :confused:

Guest GoBlue11

Hi, long time listener 1st time caller. I had installed the TEW2005 when I was looking for freeware games and just hit upon it on my computer. Since then I picked up some tips from the D-lyrium FAQ and have been hooked since!

Anyway I started as head booker as CZCW due to the "youth" on the roster, thinking I could make it a big player in a year or two. I also got a mod by Paulskin and Ladz to update the game to include INSPIRE.

I immediatly added multiple shows and a weekly show called CZCW Wednesday Wars (on Wednesday of course) and made it 30 minutes of highflying wrestling.

As my popularity expanded in to regional through the popluarity of Fox Mask and Frankie Perez (and a bit of help from the Universe Editor:p)I begain to look for high flyers to make my roster more based on High Flying. I signed Mikey James, Nomad, American Elemental (changed to Aeromental), and Jacob Jett on to my roster and let go of Valiant because he simply couldn't high fly. (I'm a total idiot)

I started pushing Jacob Jett like crazy and searching for possible people to challenge him and came to Hell Monkey as a bumper. That is where I am now in my game.

Installed the TEW2005 freeware, played around with it a little and finally am started a MAW game which I hope I'll stay dedicated to.

After realizing that the titles are silly looking, and without knowing how to add pictures for titles I quickly moved on the the schedule. There I created the weekly event MAW Lockdown, and continued to "borrow" names from WWE and TNA PPV names for my own.

I guess I'll have to take a look at my roster and everything. <.<

• 3 weeks later...

Corporal Doom. Dude went to HGC in my HGC lives mod and just jumped to the SWF after a 15 defense HGC International title reign.

Adam Matravers. Current TCW World Heavyweight champion, took it off of Tommy Cornell.

Byran Holmes. Current Coastal Zone Champion.

Raul Hughs. 2-time Burning World Champion, with a combined 30 title defenses.

NYCW Tri-state lineage: Grandmaster Phunk to Hell Monkey to Art Reed to Hell Monkey again to Art Reed Again.

Jay Darkness. Former HGC World Heavyweight Champion

My last major CGC show, Money Talks, was my first-ever A* event, headlined by two A* quality matches: Vin Tanner makes his first World Title defense since joining the New DeColt Family against Ricky DeColt, and Alex Decolt defeats New DeColt Family rival Raul Hughes in a Shoot Fight Match. Also, an A-quality match between Steve DeColt and Joey Poison. Not even PGHW has gotten past an A show, so this puts me in contention for possible Card of the Year.

Unfortunately I forgot to designate it as a ppv, or I would have been back to Cult by now.

Danny B. Bling or Grandmaster Phunk is main-eventing for five different companies right now. Five. :eek:

NYCW: 3-time main event champ.

DAVE: 2 time tag-team champ with JD Morgan (A*), 1 time Brass Knuckles champ

USPW: 1-time world champ

MAW: 1-time tag champ with Mainstream Hernandez (no chemistry)

TWL: Nothing at the moment, since he just joined.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while and I haven't been playing as frequently, but I figured I'd add another update. I've spent so much work on this file that I know that if I start a new one, I won't have the patience to get it to the level I've gotten NYCW (New Wrestling, in my game) to this point. From a dinky little local fed to a global powerhouse in a battle with TCW, SWF and NOTBW.

"Amalgamation VII: Amalgamation Now!" is our main PPV and it's scheduled for next month. I already have at least one main event planned out. I'm trying to build both of my brands independently of one another and am running two PPV's a month now while I still have a contract with DirecTV (imported). Anyway, here's a breakdown of the title scene:

nW Imperial Championship

Puerto Rican Power beat Hooded Kudo and several other men in a triple cage match two months ago. The ending was disputed but the owner of the company, K.J. Martin, refused to hear Kudo out and awarded PRP the title. The next week, he lost a rematch, but he stole the Imperial Title belt and refused to give it back declaring it the World Title. JD Morgan recovered from his injury, turned heel, and beat Kudo for the newly formed title after another shady ending. As such, after a year of being unified, the title is now split into two belts again-- one for each brand. PRP became a babyface and is fueding with RDJ (Ricky Dale Johnson) who recently turned heel. He's scheduled to face fellow face Rick Lawless (Rick Law) at tonight's PPV, nW Unlimited. Lawless has to watch his back as he is feuding with fellow-contender, Razul (Raul Hughes).

nW World Championship

After JD Morgan's shady title win, Martin fired Kudo, the company's top star, and formed a stable with Morgan, The Devestators (Dallas McWade & Ryan Powell), and A.K.A (Ass-Kickers Anonymous: Joss Thomspon and Doug Peak) and began an unprecedented reign of terror protecting Morgan as the champ and giving him only a handful of credible contenders. Martin fired Ana Garcia, a popular babyface commentator over something minor, but Garcia shocked everyone by announcing she had purchased half of the company's stock the day nW went public. She rehired Hooded Kudo and Kudo is now scheduled for a proper rematch next week at Busted Wide Open, our last PPV before Amalgamation VII.

nW Atlantic Tag Team Championships

Formerly known as the World Tag Team Championships, the title was disputed again when Zodiac (Fumihiro Ota and Kazuma Narato) beat the Devestators on one of our TV shows (nW Vehemence). Martin, the leader of the Devesators' stable awarded them their own championship titles the following week. Zodiac spent a long time struggling to get out of the midcard. Their fued with The New Wave seemed meaningless until Zodiac was able to capture the belts in spectacular fashion. Now they are scheduled to face Guide and Scout tonight on PPV at nW Unlimited. Who will have the titles during the final month of the road to Amalgamation VII? Who knows, but both teams have A* experience and decent popularity. On paper, it looks like a great match.

nW Pacific Tag Team Championships

Created by nW owner, K.J. Martin, and awarded to the Devastators following an upset two weeks ago on Monday Night Vehemence. They were feuding with Old Guard (Robert Oxford/Wolverine) for months, but Old Guard had a rather acrimonious split last week on Vehemence. Not only that but with the titles no longer unified and being defended on both brands, the two teams couldn't have faced off anyway. They've been decent enforcers for The Front Office (K.J. Martin's stable) and Ryan Powell has become a star in America since rejoining Dallas McWade in tag team action (formerly known as The Power Connection in NOBTW with A* experience). Powell is only 30 and could become a top star with the company soon if he plays his cards right. They are scheduled to face The Rite (Father Pablo Rodriguez and Stevie Grayson) at Busted Wide Open. Rodriguez is one of the best high-flying wrestlers on the planet and Grayson has been turning heads over the past few weeks since tagging with him. It should be a good match.

nW Women's (Ladylike) Championship

Finally gave up on it. Wanda Fish became a color commentator again and the rest of the womens division was fired (cost a lot of $$$ and pissed off a lot of the gals). I doubt any of them will be a threat even though they signed to new promotions by now-- the only one who I was able to get over was Suzue Katayama. Your welcome AAA. The final champion was Cloud (auto-generated wrestler) who was a decent powerhouse but she had to be carried in all of her matches. TEW2005 is definitely not made for womens wrestling.

nW World Cruiserweight Championship

The last unified championship still active. This was the belt that launched Hooded Kudo into fame in North America. Acid won it from him after Kudo spent over a month defending both it and the Imperial title (often in the same night). Acid had an unimpressive title reign and then dropped the belt to Troy Tornado in Tornado's second or third match. Tornado's popularity hit the roof and he's now a main eventer. It's left me in a bit of a bind as to who he should face at the next three PPV's because even though he's feuding with Acid, they don't click. I might just throw him in some triple threats and four-ways in the meanwhile and maybe I can steal a worker from TCW or NOTBW for him to face by Amalgamation.

Here are my cards so far for the next three PPV's. I only have the top matches decided.

nW Unlimited

Main Event

nW Imperial Championship

Rick Lawless vs. Puerto Rican Power*

nW Atlantic Tag Team Championship

The New Wave vs. Zodiac*

The Animalz vs. Robert Oxford

nW Busted Wide Open

Main Event

nW World Championship

Hooded Kudo vs. JD Morgan*

Billy Russell & Bryan Vessey vs. A.K.A

nW Pacific Tag Team Championship

The Rite vs. The Devestators*

nW Amalgamation VII: Amalgamation Now!

Main Event: West Coast Brand

nW World Championship

??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???*

Main Event: East Coast Brand

nW Imeprial Championship

??? vs. ???*

nW Atlantic Tag Team Championship

??? and ??? vs. ??? and ???*

nW Pacific Tag Team Championship

??? and ??? vs. ??? and ???*

nW World Cruiserweight Championship

??? vs. ???*

Rawr. After taking some time playing RW mods I've decided to go back the the default mod. I don't have the time to do a dynasty now'a days so I'll try to keep this updated as I move on throughout me playing with CZCW.

Anyways, my initial plans are to push both Plague and Remmy Skye. Remmy being very successful with the midcard scene and gaining the CZCW Xtreme title from Plague, after that Plague will start wrestling harder becoming a main event monster. After a bit, gaining the CZCW Championship.

Remmy will proceed to claim the ranks until he's in line for the CZCW Championship, where the two will feud until I decided who wins. >:3

I'll be expanding the roster shortly, however quickly getting rid of people who I can't do anything with (i.e E.M.M. Moe, Fox Mask, etc). However I don't plan for them to mess with my overall storyline this far.

As promised, Remmy Skye will be getting pushed, and no worries Plague will be getting some wins in the next few events until he becomes champion. Other storylines include Marat dominating, and Valiant defeating Prince Adam time and time again in a comical fashion.

CZCW Unstoppable

Remmy Skye defeats Plague for the CZCW Xtreme title: C-

Brett Fraser defeats Frankie Perez: C-

Marat Khoklov defeats Jeremiah Moose: D

Valiant vs Prince Adam: D

The Fly Boys defeats The Gilbert Brothers: C

Hell Monkey defeats Snap Dragon for the CZCW Championship: C

Ah. Remmy Skye had a C- cap in my game, I had to get rid of him. I was pissed about that. Luckily, I signed Mario Heroic and built him into a reasonably popular upper midcarder and they have identical stats so it turned out ok. I hope you have better luck.

Ah. Remmy Skye had a C- cap in my game, I had to get rid of him. I was pissed about that. Luckily, I signed Mario Heroic and built him into a reasonably popular upper midcarder and they have identical stats so it turned out ok. I hope you have better luck.

Getting rid of Jimmy P., he's getting paid to much to be used to get other workers over. I've decided to go ahead and give Frankie Perez a good push so he can become champ at on point, expect some victories over some "better" workers. Still going with the Plague-Remmy Skye storyline, hopefully he won't have that C- cap as with yours. Otherwise I'll replace him with Mario Heroic as you did.

Continuing storylines, pushing both United States newcomer Ali Bloxsome and Frankie Perez. Jack Giedroyc makes his first appearance, but I may have to start signing a few extra workers for him to beat in dark matches.

CZCW New Years Classic

Ali Bloxsome defeats Insane Machine: C-

Jack Giedroyc defeats Primal Rage: D

Remmy Skye defeats Jeremiah Moose to retain the CZCW Xtreme title: C-

Frankie Perez defeats Donnie J: C

Plague defeats Marat Khoklov: E

Hell Monkey defeats Valiant and Prince Adam: C

Final Rating: C-

Archived