What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MolotovMocktail" data-cite="MolotovMocktail" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>William Hayes is under written contract to PGHW, but him and Perez might be a good package, especially since Perez is really over in the South West due to being current CZCW champion. But he's also in high demand, and may be stretched too thin (also working for DAVE and NYCW right now). I'm about to let Captain USA go, as I mainly got him to give a rub to my lower card guys, so I'll either pick up Thompson, or try to re-sign Silver Shark.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll try to look up a few more guys. Just what is your product, though? Pure? Cutting Edge? Hybrid?</p>

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll try to look up a few more guys. Just what is your product, though? Pure? Cutting Edge? Hybrid?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol, not even close. Sports-Entertainment. Might knock it down to Traditional if running storylines becomes too cumbersome.</p><p> </p><p> Trying to build guys through tag matches hasn't always worked. Even when guys click as a tag team, they are usually the guys I need in singles feuds. My lowest-tier title, the Odin's Blood Championship, has usually been how I get the fans to take notice of the relative unknowns.</p>

Lol, not even close. Sports-Entertainment. Might knock it down to Traditional if running storylines becomes too cumbersome.

Trying to build guys through tag matches hasn't always worked. Even when guys click as a tag team, they are usually the guys I need in singles feuds. My lowest-tier title, the Odin's Blood Championship, has usually been how I get the fans to take notice of the relative unknowns.

Hm... American Machine? Nevada Nuclear? Zeus Maximillion?

I have Nevada Nuclear. I want him to be an impact player, but he's maybe D-level popularity. Might bring in Zeus to feud with him. Also have my eye on Koki Ishibashi and Emerald Angel, but I already have a decent-sized roster, and guys will start to get underused if I don't watch it.

Right now, I'm about 32.8% popularity in the South West, generally grow about 0.4% each week with a C show. I have $168,000 in cash. I'm thinking about doing bi-monthly shows: once per month in the South West to grow my fanbase, and once per month in the North West (10% popularity there, but won't grow unless I tour) to get me on the road to Cult. Should I hold off on this until I have more money (at Regional, that's not really a problem with sponsorships)?

You think that's bad? I've seen Whistler main event SWF in a previous incarnation of my game.

DAVE let Nemesis' contract expire, and as a result, he lost the booking position. It was offered to me, but I have a good thing going with VWF-specifically I don't want to have to meet owner goals while staying under budget. Without a booker, they lost Hell Monkey (tried to sign him, but he kept saying my offers were slightly too low, until I offered him $2600 on my final offer, but then said my downside wasn't enough) and Frankie Perez. Finally, a mid-game addition named Stephen Kingman took over booking duties.

I guess I could do that Thompson/Perez team now (being a CZCW guy, he's got a lot of pull in the South West).

Canadian North Wrestling opened last month, but at Local, does not have an owner. So far, there are three Local feds that have not been taken over. Apparently, you need a certain level of Business skill to run certain size feds, but you would think E-level would be sufficient for Local.

You think that's bad? I've seen Whistler main event SWF in a previous incarnation of my game.

DAVE let Nemesis' contract expire, and as a result, he lost the booking position. It was offered to me, but I have a good thing going with VWF-specifically I don't want to have to meet owner goals while staying under budget. Without a booker, they lost Hell Monkey (tried to sign him, but he kept saying my offers were slightly too low, until I offered him $2600 on my final offer, but then said my downside wasn't enough) and Frankie Perez. Finally, a mid-game addition named Stephen Kingman took over booking duties.

I guess I could do that Thompson/Perez team now (being a CZCW guy, he's got a lot of pull in the South West).

Canadian North Wrestling opened last month, but at Local, does not have an owner. So far, there are three Local feds that have not been taken over. Apparently, you need a certain level of Business skill to run certain size feds, but you would think E-level would be sufficient for Local.

Huh. They offered it to you? That's new.

I've been working on a mini-mod of the original one. Added some wrestlers, took out others, placed a whole lot of promotions instead of the ones in canon, plus some renaming. I've been simming it, and thus far it's been decent.

Huh. They offered it to you? That's new.

I've been working on a mini-mod of the original one. Added some wrestlers, took out others, placed a whole lot of promotions instead of the ones in canon, plus some renaming. I've been simming it, and thus far it's been decent.

Well, I got the "Booking Position Available" email, so I could have. I had a shot since I booked a Cult-level promotion before, and currently have a High reputation.

Well, I got the "Booking Position Available" email, so I could have. I had a shot since I booked a Cult-level promotion before, and currently have a High reputation.

... :p You get that for every company when they remove their booker, MM.

I'm working on THUNDER in my mini-mod, a regional Puerto Rican promotion owned by Puerto Rican Power. Created a few wrestlers for the company specifically, added those unused, and it's been a nice going so far. NYCW seems ready to crumble, so I'm going to raid them for their workers (and deny them to MAW, USPW and DAVE, since I have non-aggression pacts with them) on my way to Cult.

Edit: Got to cult, signed teh NYCW guys. Guess who's got a invasion story building?

Made it to National in 2007. Gotta love signing Johnny Martin, Shawn Gonzalez and Wolf Hawkins and getting PPV. :p

Just picked up Faith and Holmes as well, along with a bunch of DAVE and NYCW guys (NYCW's collapsed).

Fun notes:

Tribal Warrior currently holds two sets of tag titles (DAVE & USPW), and two singles: DAVE Brass Knuckles, and the USPW World.

Oh, and he's close to main-eventing for DAVE.

Frankie Perez is on the way up in DAVE. One month and he's already mid-carding for them and main-eventing for MAW and CZCW.

Peter Valentine beat Sean McFly for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Hiroyasu Gakushi is main-eventing for JCW (GCG) and is their current world champ.

Jeff Nova owns RSW in East Europe and is doing a decent job with it.

Question: If I jumped to work with a smaller-level fed, would my booker rating go down from booking lower level shows or would it rise if those shows were good for the promotion?

In the first week of September 2015, I began the North West leg of the VWF tour. Needless to say, I took a bath. My show, Rumble in the Northlands, drew 79 people, and was a C- quality. I did, however get a 0.6% bump in popularity, which is about what I expected. With sponsorships, I'll come out ahead on the month, but the gains will be very small for a while.

Started another new TEW game lol. This time a Real World Mod with WWE. Loving WWE so I want to use them and got a Night of Champions Card Ready

• Kelly Kelly© vs Beth Phoenix for the Divas Title
  • Air Boom© vs KOW for Tag Titles
  • Dolph Ziggler© vs Alex Riley
  • Cody Rhodes© vs Daniel Bryan
  • Randy Orton© vs Christian vs Mark Henry vs Sheamus
  • Alberto Del Rio© vs Cena vs Punk

Going to make Riley win Title and then Swagger and Ziggler will fight over Vickie

Also signed Paul Burchill,PAC and Doug Williams and Magnus and Nigel to form a British InVasion.I'm going to use then as a Nexus Type group just destroying people till I find them something to do.

So I am going to love this game lol

In my game I am starting in September, using WWE. I currently have 4 Storylines going on, as of now. They are the:

Battle of Sin Cara- Sin Cara 1 against Sin Cara 2.

McIntyre vs. Santino- Just to have Drew McIntyre fall a bit until I can find a good feud.

Miz vs. Del Rio- This storyline will be my top one, with Miz teaming up with R-Truth & try and get the title back, however Del Rio will use Alex Rilley.

NXT Redemption- The current season of NXT.

I'm at my first Smackdown taping and I only have the first Dark Match booked, Hornswoggle vs. Jey Uso.

I've just recently down loaded 2005. So i'm starting fresh with MAW. Currently just running a few shows to get back into the swing of things. I brought in a few jobbers and currently running things as mostly a singles promotion.

Mean Machine is the current champion and i'm using jobbers to keep him on top while i run an under card to get someone in a position to take his belt. Poor Atlas has become my punching bag, his overness and lack of skills is getting him beat a lot from Mainstream Hernadez and Erik Strong. The tag division isn't that great but i plan on bringing in more good teams later to start a full tag division.

It's great fun so far. I'll have to grab 2010 soon, but for now it's more than enough to keep me busy.

After Bobinc closed, where do ppl get the old angle/match/data packs now a days?

After Bobinc closed, where do ppl get the old angle/match/data packs now a days?

I go to http://ewwarehouse.info/ for my TEW Needs

Now on to my WWE Game, will try to Update it every month.

Just finished Night of Champions and I will give some SummerSlam to Night of Champions Major Points

• Kevin Nash attacked HHH and put him on the shelf so Nash claims to be the new CEO
  • Maryse joined the Divas of Doom
  • Signed Kings of Wrestling to feud with Air Boom
  • Awesome Truth is now feuding with Mysterio and Morrison
  • Signed Paul Burchill and Pac with Nigel McGuinnes to make the British InVasion
  • Brough back the Cruiserweight title and Sin Cara ll won it and will feud with Sin Cara
  • Running a Angle with Ziggler and Swagger fighting over Vickie Guerrero
  • Cody Rhodes is in a feud with Bryan over the Interc. Title

With the Nash Angle planning on Punk finally winning the WWE Title and then HHH Returns and claims Nash should Have never been in power so Del Rio is still WWE Champion.

Also needing some people for Smackdown to Main Event, changed Styles contract to PPA so I could sign him :D will go to Smackdown and be in the World Title Picutre

Any ideas for a New Name???

Ditched NXT and made it into WWE TV lol will be a Second Smackdown like Superstars is a Second Raw lol.

And when I can get a new TV Show, will try to get one for WWE Earn It! will sign about 5 or 10 Guys and they will try to get points with Victories and then the one with the Most Points wins a Contract and loses Go Away(though may go to FCW)

Also got my September Card Bad Blood together

WWE Bad Blood

1-David Otunga and Micheal McGillicuty vs British InVasion

2-Air Boom© vs Kings of Wrestling for the WWE Tag Team Championship

3-Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBase vs Zack Ryder and Daniel Bryan

4-Sin Cara ll© vs Sin Cara for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

5-Dolph Ziggler© vs Jack Swagger for the WWE United States Championship and Services of Vickie Guerrero(w/Alex Riley as Special Guest Ref)

6-Rey Mysterio and John Morrison vs Awesome Truth

7-Beth Phoenix© vs Kelly Kelly for the WWE Divas Championship

8-Mark Henry vs Sheamus

9-CM Punk vs Skip Sheffield(w/Kevin Nash)

10-Wade Barrett vs Undertaker

11-Randy Orton© vs Christian vs AJ Styles(???) for the World Heavyweight Championship

12-Alberto Del Rio© vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Thanks for the info.

MAW currently is running a weekly show and things are moving along nicely. Mean Machine is at the top and i'm slowly building a small group of guys that can honestly challenge him for the belt.

Mainstream Hernadez and D.C. Ryane are the only guys over enough to challenge for the big belt. Both have been running neck and neck at seeing who can beat the most jobbers. Mainstream is ahead of the pack and bearing down on The Mean Machine as i work to a super show in a few months.

The mid card is doing well. I have been working on Erik Strong. He's good and getting better. Al Coleman and Steven Parker are giving Strong a run for moving up to main event status.

Tag teams are something that i'm working into every show. I do love a good tag division. The Canadian Blondes are still the champs. The Rockers (Stan the mann and Rocking Ryan) are knocking on the door. Gods of Thunder aren't doing much other than getting jobbed out to anyone that's around.

Speaking of Titan and Atlas, both are over with the fans but don't have the skills to be of much use. Both have seen their share of losses to people in the mid card. Erik Strong in particular is having a mini feud with Atlas. That is giving Strong a boost while Atlas still stays popular even in defeat.

My jobber to the stars crew, Ben Williams and TJ Balley have been teaming up and taking on all comers. They tend to do the dark matches but have lately been starting shows. While they are not over or very skilled, i find that TJ does have talent. We'll have to see if he gets over with the fans.

The only downside is that a few of the good main eventers are not getting booked as much as they want. Ricky Dogulas, Antoino and Oscar Golden are giving me signs that they are unhappy with missing matches. It's tough to do with only a short hour of time and a lower budget. I will have to work on that.

Otherwise it's great fun. I do plan on running CZCW soon. I love the high flying/techincal match ups.

TCW: Lightning in a Bottle

World Champ - Champagne Lover, locked in a feud with Ricky Dale Johnson

I kept these two away from each other for the entirety of Champagne's 9 month reign and both of them were looking strong. Champ had gone over Troy Tornado, Madman Boone (a re-creation of their awesome fued 2 years prior), and every other major Face in the company.

RDJ spent most of the last 9 months getting clean wins over the Horde and other heels. Both were probably the top 2 stars in my company. I kind of expected this one to be huge, and it was. Everything they did was A*. Contract signings, imitation segments, tag matches, EVERYTHING was A*. It was Nuclear level heat. And thats when it hit me, this doesnt need the World Title.

Meanwhile, makeshift tag team of Jim Force and Jungle Jack had been in holding for a while, really doing just warming up segments (yeah its cheap, but people still can get behind dudes with a good look, see: Alex Riley). I put them in a 4 man feud with James Brandon and T-Rex. I was going to put T-Rex and Big Cat over but I noticed that Jungle Jack was becoming more and more popular.

Only one thing to do. Have a super show PPV, shoot JJ into the middle of the fued after going over Big Cat. Another A rated show, another A* Match and all 3 of them were A popularity in North America. Eventually I plan to have him drop the title to Tommy Cornell which will reset my company.

-Tommy on top

-no vanilla goons

-and now we are global

What a 2 years its been

Archived