What's going on in your game?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It may work but then I will turn Riley Heel which might work and then how will I go from there?

Turn Ziggler or Swagger Face?

Swagger. I have a feeling like Angle, he could go either way, while Ziggler is a natural heel.

I switched the VWF from Sports-Entertainment to Traditional. The format is basically the same, but now I don't have to worry about keeping storylines over all the time.

Even though Alex has a lifetime contract as a wrestler, that apparently doesn't mean that he's locked in as a booker for life throughout the game. Basically, what happened was, CGC lost their TV deal and, despite having a ppv contract, never designated their shows as pay-per-views. They tended to focus their one show a month in parts of the US where they weren't particularly over. These shows subsequently didn't draw well and they lost money on them and on Miscellaneous costs that tend to really hurt Cult feds. In the meantime, they neglected the Prairies, where they went under 45% popularity. With only BC above 45%, they went to Regional. Apparently, this was cause for George to remove Alex as booker, and there was an open spot that I applied for and got. My first order of business was to run weekly shows in the Prairies to get them back over 45% and subsequently back to Cult. From there I secured a TV deal back, and set the monthly shows to be PPV's. Voila, CGC was not only respectable, but pulled down a slew of end of year awards, including Wrestler of the Year and the top spot on the Top 100.

Got bored and fired up a 1995 Scenario and just for fun, edited a few things in the Editor

first made WCW a Development

WCW:Total Non-Stop Action ran by Terry Funk. and Also has Dory Funk Jr.Even have the TNA Titles:p

Then just for fun, Fired Hogan from WCW and he then made

HULK HOGAN PRO WRESTLING

He is the Owener and Brutus Beefcake is the Booker. Send Jim Duggan, Jimmy Hart and a Few Others there will Liftetime Contracts :p

Going to see how long they last lol

Now, Im WCW and signed Quite a few Indy Guys for WCW:TNA and then got my WCW Big Bang Card

WCW Big Bang!

1-Harlem Heat© vs Stars and Stripes(Marcus Bagwell and The Patriot) for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

2-Jean Paul(w/Harley Race) vs Dustin Rhodes(w/Dusty Rhodes)

3-Johnny B.Badd© vs Diamond Dallas Page for the WCW Televison Championship

4-Mick Foley vs Steven Regal

5-Paul Roma vs Paul Ordoff

6-Vader© vs Arn Anderson for the WCW United States Championship

7-Ric Flair vs Randy Savage

8-Sting© vs Steve Austin for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

-Jean Paul is the Storyline Son of Harley Race.

If you got any questions just ask

just finished Big Bang! and some things going on

• Austin won WCW World Title
  • Austin will be Face of WCW(He is a Heel but basically the #1 Guy)
  • Broke Up Pretty Wonderfull with Roma and Ordnoff
  • Signed Foley and is feuding with Steven Regal
  • Flair and Savage are going at it
  • Dustin Rhodes with his Dad are fueding with Triple H and his Storyline Dad Harley Race
  • Sid debuted and he is just going to go Undeafted
  • Harlem Heat is feuding with Stars and Stripes
  • Pillman and Jericho are feuding for the Cruiserweight title

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

WCW World Heavyweight Champion-"Stunning" Steve Austin

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion-Vader

WCW World Telelvison Champion-Johnny B.Badd

WCW Cruiserweight Champion-Brian Pillman

WCW World Tag Team Champions-Harlem Heat

Current SuperBrawl cards looks like

WCW SuperBrawl

1-Brian Pillman© vs Chris Jericho for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

2-Mexican Aristacats(Two Mexican guys) vs SuperClash(Headhunters)

3-Harlem Heat© vs Stars and Stripes for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

4-Meng vs Big Bubba Rogers(So I use everybody :p)

5-Paul Roma vs Paul Orndoff

6-Johnny B.Badd and Mick Foley vs Diamond Dallas Page and Steven Regal and whoever gets the Pinfall wins the WCW World Televison Championship

7-Vader© vs Arn Anderson for the WCW United States Championship

8-Dustin Rhodes vs Triple H

9-Ric Flair vs Randy Savage with Ric Flair's Career on the Line

10-Steve Austin© vs Sting in a Steel-Cage for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

got 13 Guys in WCW:TNA including-Edge,Christian,Daniels,Jeff H.,Matt H.Rhino,The Rock,Steve Corino and Benoit so I got some future guys to be next to Austin to be face of WCW :D

Also got WCW Monday Night Nitro on ABC Live

Nippon TV is also airing Nitro on Tuesday Night

FOX now Airs Thunder Live on Thursday

HHPW still hasnt ran a show lol Going to love it when they do :D

But now I got a New Forumula

Nitro is A-Show

Thunder is B-Show

Saturday Night is B-Show

Current SuperBrawl cards looks like

WCW SuperBrawl

1-Brian Pillman© vs Chris Jericho for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship (i'm a jericho mark but pillman rules)

2-Mexican Aristacats(Two Mexican guys) vs SuperClash(Headhunters)

(No idea but Headhunters all the way.)

3-Harlem Heat© vs Stars and Stripes for the WCW World Tag Team Championship (HEAT!)

4-Meng vs Big Bubba Rogers(So I use everybody )

(Love Meng but he's always been a jobber in WCW)

5-Paul Roma vs Paul Orndoff

(Roma will never be in Orndorffs league.)

6-Johnny B.Badd and Mick Foley vs Diamond Dallas Page and Steven Regal and whoever gets the Pinfall wins the WCW World Televison Championship (Regal is one of my all time Favorite wrestlers)

7-Vader© vs Arn Anderson for the WCW United States Championship

(Arn is another of my Fav's, he should loose but i'm pulling for him.)

8-Dustin Rhodes vs Triple H

(I feel that HHH is gonna win but i could never stand him in any form he took. Job that sucker out)

9-Ric Flair vs Randy Savage with Ric Flair's Career on the Line

(Should be match of the night. You can't let Ric go, though there's a story line to use if he does lose.)

10-Steve Austin© vs Sting in a Steel-Cage for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

(Steve retains as you have him as the number one in the comapny, but as a heel there's gonna be some interference.)

got 13 Guys in WCW:TNA including-Edge,Christian,Daniels,Jeff H.,Matt H.Rhino,The Rock,Steve Corino and Benoit so I got some future guys to be next to Austin to be face of WCW

(Just a highlight of the guys that i dig. Looks like a ton of fun.)

------------------------------------

Nice card there. I know it's not a prediction thread but gotta say i love that set up. Had to give some thoughts on it. Looks pretty good. Job HHH out.. for the love of god, job him out, heh.

To add something to this list besides just marking out for the superbrawl card.

I downloaded Idom's 1990 mod and have been tinkering with it. I'm running Bret Hart's Stampede league in Canada. While the stats for most of the mod are, interesting to say the least, i've ran a few cards and i'm pushing Bret as he should be pushed.

I've fired a ton of crappy guys and picked up Steve Corino and formed a Kings of old School stable with him, Stevie Richards, Ron Killings and Lance Diamond.

Got Ted Dibease and the Big Show as a tag team.

I put together a few teams.

Scott Norton and Curt Hennig as Technical Violence

Dibiase and Big Show as Big Bucks.

Lance Diamond and Stevie Richards as Diamonds in the Rough.

Hart brothers teaming.

Bulldog and Dynamite as the British Bulldogs.

Rougeau Brothers as a team.

Best of all most of the new guys i have are cheap as dirt and they fit in well with their over blown stats. Those stats in the game are insane. So i'm gonna abuse it as it stands.

Fun so far.

I dont mind if you prediet the card :D

you could every card if you wanted too!

I could job HHH to Dustin lol I love Dustin Rhodes and might push him to the Main Event :)

yea this is really fun.Also LOVE!!! Vader so Arn will finally beat after a while, then VADER PUSH!!!!!! lol

I've never seen Dustin as a Main Event kinda guy, but a solid upper mid carder would be a good place for him. He's seen a lot of action and is a talented guy. His Golddust character shows that he can wrestle and it shows his personality a great deal.

Vader is the MAN! Anyone that can fight Stan Hansen and pop his eye out and back in, then finish the match. That's one tough guy. Vader push is gonna happen. He should crush most of the guys he fights and depending on how strong your face/heel divide is a mega match with him and Sid would be huge in a year or so.

You've got a fun midcard in the making from the guys that i see so far. Mix that with them getting squashed by Sid and Vader and there's a ton of story lines that can pop out of that.

Post the show afterward, i'd dig seeing the results.

Sure thing, I only got to do 2 WCW Saturday Night events before the event.

Then afterwards got Nitro and Thunder and Saturday so got a lot to book after wards lol

Yea I think so 2. I ain't going nothing for Sid, so he is just going to beat people bad and become a Giant Monster.Im a big Jericho fan so he is going to get some stories same as Pillman

I really do hope for a Starrcade Main Event of Vader, as the Giant WCW World Heavyweight Champion against Steve Austin who will be Face by this point and take down the Big Man.

Also to add, Importing Bill Goldberg :D going to send him to WCW:TNA. Plus may post results of HHPW(Hulk Hogan Pro Wrestling)!! lol

Just thought for Kicks, I would update yall with the first Event in Hulk Hogan Pro Wrestling Event:POWERSLAVE!!! (Head Booker is Brutus Beefcake)

Scott Steiner Beat Animal to win the HHPW Hulk Hogan Championship

Jake Roberts Beat Brutus Beefcake to win the HHPW TV Championship

Hulk Hogan Beat Danny Spivey

Show got a B- Amazingly lol

Just thought for Kicks, I would update yall with the first Event in Hulk Hogan Pro Wrestling Event:POWERSLAVE!!! (Head Booker is Brutus Beefcake)

Scott Steiner Beat Animal to win the HHPW Hulk Hogan Championship

Jake Roberts Beat Brutus Beefcake to win the HHPW TV Championship

Hulk Hogan Beat Danny Spivey

Show got a B- Amazingly lol

Woah. A B-, that's just wrong on so many levels. I'm cool with Scott as the Champ. Jake is not a bad guy to give a TV belt too. He's got great promo skills and good ring skills. Putting him on TV will give them a nice boost.

No surprise that HH got the win, but he hired Spivey? That's just for him to beat up a tall guy with little talent, kinda like beating himself up in the ring. :)

They steal the night with a B-. Egads.

Yea, I know.

Was thinking Hogan was going to win the Hulk Hogan Championship :p

But since he is not going to win the title, he will not lose lol from his attitude lol

Also their youngest Talent is Horace Hogan who is 26 Years old and the only reason he is there is because of Hulk lol

Also they dont have a TV Show lol just Big Events lol

Ok, got SuperBrawl card done and here is the Results!

1. Brian Pillman© Beat Jericho to Retain Cruiserweight Title
  2. SuperClash Beat Mexican Aristacats
  3. Harlem Heat© Beat Stars and Stripes to Retain WCW Tag Team
  4. Big Bubba Rogers Beat Meng
  5. Paul Orndoff Beat Paul Roma
  6. Johnny B.Badd and Mick Foley Beat DDP and Steven Regal;Johnny Retains the TV Title
  7. Vader© Beat Arn Anderson to Retain the WCW US Title
  8. Dustin Rhodes Beat Triple H
  9. Ric Flair Beat Savage in a Cage to Retain his career
  10. Steve Austin© Beat Sting in a Cage to Retain the WCW World Heavyweight Title, will give next Card for Next PPV in a Bit

Also the 1995 WCW Unsensored Card looks like this!

WCW Uncensored

1-Diamond Dallas Page vs Mick Foley vs Steven Regal in a Ladder and winner faces Johnny later in night

2-Stars and Stripes© vs Harlem Heat for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

3-Brian Pillman© vs Chris Jericho in a Submission for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

4-Paul Roma vs Paul Orndoff in a Tables Match

5-SuperClash vs Mexican Aristacats

6:15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal for the WCW Hardcore Champion(Champion-Still haven't deciede who to win first)

7-Johnny B. Badd© vs Steven Regal for the WCW World Televison Championship

8-Sting vs Randy Savage

9-Vader© vs Arn Anderson in a First Blood Match for the WCW United States Championship

10-Steve Austin© vs Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

-The 15 People in the Battle Royal are in the Harcore Division, People I don't use often)

Also the 1995 WCW Unsensored Card looks like this!

WCW Uncensored

1-Diamond Dallas Page vs Mick Foley vs Steven Regal in a Ladder and winner faces Johnny later in night

(Regal cause he's facing Johnny tonight)

2-Stars and Stripes© vs Harlem Heat for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

(HEAT!)

3-Brian Pillman© vs Chris Jericho in a Submission for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

(Jericho has the lion tamer, great submission move.)

4-Paul Roma vs Paul Orndoff in a Tables Match

(Roma heads to the bottom. Orndorff moves up the card. Likely gets a shot at Austin.)

5-SuperClash vs Mexican Aristacats

(I would take the Aristacats but seeing as they aren't really named, they get jobber status.)

6:15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal for the WCW Hardcore Champion(Champion-Still haven't deciede who to win first)

(Dustin or Big Bubba get a win here, either could use some momentum if they are headed for the Upper Main Event. Maybe get a TV title shot for the win)

7-Johnny B. Badd© vs Steven Regal for the WCW World Televison Championship

(Regal won't win it just yet. Should be a good match though.)

8-Sting vs Randy Savage

(I could see Randy going over as Sting is younger. Looks like Randy is more likely to give Sting a push to a Title shot against Austin.)

9-Vader© vs Arn Anderson in a First Blood Match for the WCW United States Championship

(Vader wrestles a strong style and has the stiffest shots in the company. AA might get a chair shot in, but He's not ready to take out Vader)

10-Steve Austin© vs Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

(Ric can win this, but i think Austin will gather a lot of wins before he loses this.)

-The 15 People in the Battle Royal are in the Harcore Division, People I don't use often)

---------------------------------------------

I do like to do pre show battle royals if nothing else than to train some of the lower guys. Either that or make a few odd tag teams just to test chemistry. Looks like another good card. Vader needs to beat down Austin at the end of the card.

It's VADER TIME!!!!!

Ain't Ready for that yet lol

Austin is going to feud and beat Flair and Savage to establish himself as the main guy.

Then Vader is going to win the title and keep it till Starrcade till Austin beats him. Also Sid is usually either Pre-Eventing, beating a Jobber or in the Middle beating a jobber lol.

You gave me a great idea. Have Dustin win and then HHH can continue their feud. Might even give the title to Dusty or Harley Race:p

Good deal.

Currently i'm running my MAW game, brought in Steve Flash and he's getting a lot of work in training up my guys. I think i'm gonna give another Company a shot to keep me fresh. Not sure what one just yet, maybe a cult promotion but running TCW or SWF is a tiny bit more than i think i can handle with all the shows that one has to book. Start slow and work my way to the bigger fish.

Might run AAA.

Started a game with AAA. Good promotion. Great for entertainment and some solid wrestlers. Having fun after running my first show. I put a small show out there so i can work stats as they head to the monthly shows that AAA pulls.

Mostly C's at this point so it's time to just let things go slowly as i build up another fight between Wanda Fish and J-ro. I have the Brendon Sisters working in the tag ranks but i intend to run with Michelle, she's better and popular but will use them both to train up the next crop of tag teams.

Guys where should I go with my Tag Champs Stars and Stripes?

Could have Harlem Heat but also got the Nasty Boys and a few more Tag Teams. Harlem and Nasty Boys are the established ones, but also could go the WWE way and just put two people I'm not using and make a Tag Team to feud with Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes are:The Patriot and Marcus Alexander Bagwell

If you think you're gonna lose Heat or the Nasties then i think you should start having Stars and stripes win some random tag matches against random teams. Start them small with a winning streak, then they beat the Nasties a few times and head for a Title match against HEAT.

Putting random teams together isn't a bad idea. Use it to find good chemistry between guys or bad as that happens too. It'll work on even lowers guys skills and best of all, Stars and Stripes will get some solid overness and tag experience before they take on HEAT.

I'd even go with the Tag Tourny for a storyline if you need one. Grab 3 to 6 teams and let them run. Stars and Stripes wins that and starts a feud with the Nasties. Once you have them beat the Nasties a few times they should be ready for the Titles.

If Heat or the Nasties leave before you can switch the titles. Leave them vacant and run a tournament. I'd leave the titles vacant for a few months while Stars and Stripes gets enough experience and overness to be worthy champs.

Worse comes, one of your random teams will become a hit and like in real life, they'll get more over than Stars and Stripes. That's just a ready made story line for S and S to turn heel. :)

Not sure of your full roster but Paul Roma needs to be in a jobber team.

Bubba works well in tags.

Edge and Christian are too easy to drop in teams.

Pillman and Rhino: Dark Heart Express

Arn needs a partner.

Regal and Foley. Ordinary Guys. Regal calls themselves. Aristocrats

Well Stars and Stripes r ready for Tag Gold

Also Arn is going to be the US title picture and may use Meng and Big Bubba as a team then they will feud with the Nastys

S and S can feud with Heat during this then I may hold a 4-way Title match too.you gave me ideas though

I also can't sign Eddie Guerrero or Rey due to them making more money else where!!! Stupid Mexico lol could of used them in the Cruiserweight Division but I think I have enough lol

*Sorry about the typing, was using my iPhone lol

Dude,Avalanche has B- Populaitry in the US :confused: also in Canada

Unsensored Card is done and here is the Results!

1. Steven Regal Def.DDP and Foley in a Ladder
  2. Harlem Heat Def.Stars and Stripes© by Count Out;Stars and Stripes Retain WCW Tag Team Titles
  3. Chris Jericho Over Brian Pillman© to win WCW Cruiserweight Champion
  4. Paul Orndorff Over Paul Roma in a Tables
  5. Triple H and Harley Race Over Dustin and Dusty Rhodes
  6. Avalanche© Over Jerry Sags to Retain WCW Hardcore Champion
  7. Mexican Aristacats Def.Billy Kidman and Devon Storm
  8. Johnny B.Badd© Over Steven Regal to Retain WCW Televison Championship
  9. Sting and Randy Savage go to a Draw
  10. Vader© Def.Arn Anderson to Retain the WCW US Title in a First Blood Match
  11. Ric Flair Def.Steve Austin© by DQ;Austin Retains WCW World Heavyweight Championship

WCW Slamboree Card will be up in a little bit

Archived